Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Chaos Imperium Greater gods edition Turn 1  (Read 5418 times)

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
Re: Chaos Imperium Greater gods edition
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2013, 04:45:35 am »

Well greater demons power wanes and grows with worship and cults it gathers behind it to effect the mortal world - in the warp realm your super powerful but when you translate that over to the mortal plane it's so diluted your barley there without any cultist support. Also grey knights can stop you, other greater demons can meddle in your plans and other things. You could even be banished by other players or forces ( that's a game over ) but banishment is a very long process. So greater demons do have a lot to contend with and also they are the only demons which really have any powers in the warp, apart from the gods.

I will also be posting up the first then tonight :)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 05:18:26 am by ScriptWolf »
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2013, 05:44:36 am »

Okay. Changed my sheet!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2013, 08:04:25 am »

Yeah sure :) I forgot about that god haha
Understandable. The copyright issues or something made the WH40k universe "forget" about Malal, too.

You sure you want us to be Greater Daemons? If so, aren't we basically unstoppaboh we're not physically manifested yet.
Ah, ye of far too much faith in yourself. Everything can always go wrong.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2013, 02:17:18 pm »

This is looking pretty cool
Name: Munson
Patron god: Khorne
Spheres of Influence: Vengeance, Genocide
Chosen colour: Red
Starting place: Armageddon
assets: none
Power: 0/100

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2013, 03:00:55 pm »

Turn 1

As you come to your senses you know your purpose and reason for being already you came to be born from your patrons whim and need for more pawns in the never ending war. Now is your chance to prove your your worth to your god and make the galaxy pay

With this being your first turn you are free to do as you please ( although developing a starting cult on your home region is a sensible idea ) your home region is important for reasons which will be digressed later.

Remember your region is very large spanning several galaxies ( we are sticking to regions for simplicity ) but you may cultivate assets on more specific things within regions e.g. Khalos IV Great Hive city of Medhula is completely taken over by a cult ect...

Being a greater demon Princes are under your command should you decide to cultivate one you may let a wait list player take control of him and bring another force under your whim into play. cultivating demons princes will take a lot of power to be spent on them and then nothing is for sure as with chaos instead of becoming a prince they could end up as warp spawn.

Also please remember to transport assets around you will need space worthy ships or a fleet ;)

I will include Player sheets in the next turn because you will all have assets then possibly :P

Current players:
GreatWyrmGold
Alexandria
draco1234
Pancaek
kj1225
Cheesecake
Gamerlord
Xantalos

Wait list ( or waiting to become a Prince ):
GraveHaunter92

Map key: a X is a players home/starting region. A Colour box around a region means there is a cult currently active there
Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2013, 03:09:02 pm »

Start gathering a cult I guess.
Spoiler: Steve (click to show/hide)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2013, 03:33:07 pm »

start gathering a cult
attempt to gain worshippers from the ranks of the forgeworld workers, by promising release from the pain and suffering of their work-related ailments and diseases
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 05:59:11 pm by Pancaek »

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chaos Imperium Greater gods edition Turn 1
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2013, 04:28:03 pm »

Start gathering a cult within my spheres.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2013, 04:50:55 pm »

Start a cult.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2013, 05:13:10 pm »

I see that no one is near me. Good.

Start a cult, focusing on frightened Imperial Guardmen and promising them luck and favor in battle. If possible, follow through on this promise.
If possible, pretend to be an ally of the Emperor whilst doing so, one who is aiding him and his armies.
It's not entirely a lie...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2013, 05:17:11 pm »

(( Uhm, you can't be a chaos god and the emperors ally, the two do not mix at all. Especially since Chaos stole half his space marines and got his son killed. ))
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2013, 05:22:55 pm »

(( yeah but it is possible to start turning some guardsmen over to chaos and infecting a brigade with doubt and chaos and making believers from within a brigade, although they would have to be more secretive and would be more restricted than having normal citizens as cultists ))

(( but yeah you can't be the emperors ally, But you will have assets which are not screaming I'm chaos worshiper e.g. For a chosen asset you could have a imperial commissar who would not give away being a chaos worshiper but you could have him get rid of important players in a imperial brigade while keeping undercover ))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2013, 05:25:35 pm »

(( Uhm, you can't be a chaos god and the emperors ally, the two do not mix at all. Especially since Chaos stole half his space marines and got his son killed. ))
((I'm a Daemon of Tzeentch. I can lie.))
Sig

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2013, 05:26:13 pm »

I shall start a cult on my home planet of Necromunda, starting by influencing one of the gangs that plague the underhive, offering power to aid their attacks against the other gangers.

Soon, all shall be mine.... mwahahaa!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2013, 05:33:30 pm »

((I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't want to promise people power. I just want to promise excess!))
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5