Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 42

Author Topic: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (New Game is Up!)  (Read 60161 times)

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 13: Welc me to Americ s)
« Reply #300 on: August 03, 2013, 06:32:33 am »

Look for vantage points follow on with the group, note any notable land marks

Whats the plan then guys ?
"Finding food."

And here is me thinking that we could live off sunshine and good old air silly me. Sighs women. I mean what is the plan to get past the Z's to be able to find food.
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 13: Welc me to Americ s)
« Reply #301 on: August 03, 2013, 08:33:12 am »

And here is me thinking that we could live off sunshine and good old air silly me. Sighs women. I mean what is the plan to get past the Z's to be able to find food.
"Well, we go that way-" she point at the lack of zombies cobblestone path "-and raid the houses for food."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 14: The Projects)
« Reply #302 on: August 04, 2013, 11:34:19 pm »

Chapter 14: The Projects

~Day 1~
August 8th, 2015
12:29:35 P.M.

Look for broken windows before the horde.

Charles looks for broken windows before facing the horde of flesh.

[Charles Perception: 2]

There are two moderately sized buildings between the group and the zombies, both of which have several windows on multiple sides. However, due to the distance between Charles and the buildings of note, and the mid-day sun's glare, he can't tell whether the windows are broken at all. To confirm this, he'd have to move closer and go for another look.

Look for vantage points follow on with the group, note any notable land marks

Whats the plan then guys ?
"Well, we go that way-" she point at the lack of zombies cobblestone path "-and raid the houses for food."

Wulf stays put at his spot, peering in front of him for strategic locations and also landmarks to take note of.

[Wulf Perception: 6]

The two buildings that Charles spotted before have windows, but one has two sets of windows, meaning that one definitely has at least two floors. Beyond the zombie horde, Wulf manages to spot the Americus Bell Tower, which towers over all other structures in the area. Anyone who got to the top floor of that would probably be able to see most of the town. Based on the signs painted onto the two buildings that the horded undead are sandwhiched between, Wulf sees that the one on the left is labeled "Americus Paper Printer HQ" and the other is "Mick's Athletic Goods: Buy Local!" Next to the Bell Tower is some sort of large establishment, like a movie theater or a retailer store, but at this distance it's impossible to tell.

Clair tries to explain the current plan of the survivors to Wulf, but he ignores her comments.

Sneak down the cobblestone path.
"...Okay. But I'm sure we won't be able to avoid them forever."

Walkity Walkity Walk Walk.
"Well, the main road seems to be obviously off limits."

Into the cobblestone.

Kyle, Jarrod, and Mr. Rand all head down the cobblestone path, but Kyle breaks off at an early point, deciding to go through the grass to reach the houses on the other side. A fifth of a mile or so down the tough stones is when the men realize that these houses and apartments are not the usual suburban variety. They're all in visible states of disrepair, though they look like they have been that way for a long time, even before the collapse of society. Yet they are all simultaneously identical structures with the same dull brown coat painted on the sides of all of them, along with matching slanted red roofs. This must have been an area of  government project housing.

As they get closer to the projects, a booming voice lands on their ears from out of nowhere. "HEY, STOP! YOU CAN'T BE HERE!" A man charged out of nowhere from behind one of the houses towards the group, making a considerable amount of distance in a short time. He stopped about 30 meters away from Jarrod and Mr. Rand. He definitely looked like he could have lived in this area pre-outbreak; he wore a do-rag on his head, a brown coat with a white shirt underneath, and a pair of torn jeans. In his hands he held some sort of single-barrel long firearm in both his hands. He was not pointing the gun at any of the survivors in particular, but he was waving it around quite erratically.

[Kyle Stealth: 5]

So far, the armed man had only noticed the two older men of the group, and Kyle remained hidden from his view, taking cover in some taller grass about 20 meters away to the west of him.

Charles, Clair, and Wulf were all too far away from the projects to make out the words of the man, but he was barking loud enough that they could tell the other survivors of their group had encountered another (angry) survivor off where they were.

Spoiler: Clair Lord (scapheap) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mr. Rand (Errol) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Charles (Aseaheru) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kyle Johnson (kj1225) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ben Ross (anailater) (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 11:37:19 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 04, 2013, 11:36:27 pm »

Jarrod puts up his hands.

"Woah, woah, woah! We don't want any trouble. We're just looking for some supplies."
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 04, 2013, 11:39:46 pm »

Jarrod puts up his hands.

"Woah, woah, woah! We don't want any trouble. We're just looking for some supplies."

When Jarrod puts his hands up, the man stops waving his weapon around, but still hoists it high up in the air. He yells, but with less exaggerated volume, "We're here for supplies? What do you need supplies for? Are you those Aryan Federation motherfuckers?" He says the last one with an undertone of deep rage.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 04, 2013, 11:48:26 pm »

"Aryan Federation? No, we're just survivors! We've come a long way. And only some of us have anything to fight back with, so I doubt we'll be getting past the crowd on the way to Americus too easily."

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 05, 2013, 01:23:03 am »

scout around a bit more try and find a point with the least zombies or none and see if I can start scavenging.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 02:16:07 am by ScriptWolf »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 05, 2013, 01:25:32 am »

why don't you calm the fuck down before you attract the Z's and bring them down on our heads
((...Who are you talking to?))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 05, 2013, 01:28:21 am »

why don't you calm the fuck down before you attract the Z's and bring them down on our heads

You're hundreds of meters apart from the projects. Even at full yelling volume he wouldn't be able to understand you from your current  position.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 05, 2013, 02:15:11 am »

(( ops... I only just woke up :P I shall redo that turn ))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 05, 2013, 02:20:25 am »

Kyle's eyes widen as he realizes something. However he stays in his hiding place with his gun at the ready should things go south.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 05, 2013, 02:58:11 am »

"We're hungry and looking for a place to rest. Please, do not hurt us." Mr. Rand says while slowly putting up his hands as well.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 05, 2013, 05:49:47 am »

Walk down the path that lack zombies
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 05, 2013, 01:32:23 pm »

Rejoin the others.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 15: Neighbors)
« Reply #314 on: August 08, 2013, 09:10:37 pm »

Chapter 15: Neighbors

~Day 1~
August 8th, 2015
12:31:30 P.M.

"Aryan Federation? No, we're just survivors! We've come a long way. And only some of us have anything to fight back with, so I doubt we'll be getting past the crowd on the way to Americus too easily."
"We're hungry and looking for a place to rest. Please, do not hurt us." Mr. Rand says while slowly putting up his hands as well.

The armed man examines both Jarrod and Mr. Rand carefully, with a piercing gaze, before drawing the aim of the gun away from the two men. The muscles in his fast relax as he says, "Okay, I'll take what you say." He whips his head around, "Hey! You two can come out now. It's just a couple of old white dudes. They don't got anything."

From behind some nearby project structures, two female figures appear, sidling up to the armed man. Both of them have pistols wrapped around their fingers. One of them wears a blue track suit, a clear coat of lipstick and has a noticeable blonde streak running down her otherwise black hair. The other woman wears some sort of hairband around her flowing brown hair, her outfit consisting of a t-shirt and jeans. The man asks them a question, "Where's Terrel? Is he done?" The woman with the dyed hair replies, "Not yet, he's only found two cans so far. He said he'll keep looking." The man breathes in deeply with disappointment, as he turns back to face Jarrod and Mr. Rand to interrogate them, "So, where's the other people in your group? No offense, but you two don't seem like the type to travel here on your own. There's got to be one or two more of you, right?"

Kyle remains low in the grass, hidden to the other party as they converse with his own.

scout around a bit more try and find a point with the least zombies or none and see if I can start scavenging.

Wulf Ulric heads down further down the road to find someplace not infested to begin his scavenging. The buildings that lie between the group and the zombie horde seem to reasonably quiet, so he heads over there.

He gets to the two story building, sliding up to a window to peek inside. From what he sees, the first floor is open and flat, and devoid of zombies. There doesn't look like there's many shelves or aisles that would normally sell and display items in a commercial store, so he deduces that this must be some sort of non-commercial store, possibly government or local services. All the signs around the buildings have eroded to a point where he can not read what the function of this place used to be.

Walk down the path that lack zombies
Rejoin the others.

Clair, Charles, and Ben all walk down the tight cobblestone path to rejoin with the rest of their group. They walk upon their teammates conversing with three new humans, each of them visibly armed. The man in the other group looks at them as they come to join them, "See? Knew you two weren't alone. Now, I'm sorry y'all, but we picked up what we could find in this area already. If you really want to look, you can check after we move on."

Spoiler: Clair Lord (scapheap) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mr. Rand (Errol) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Charles (Aseaheru) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kyle Johnson (kj1225) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ben Ross (anailater) (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 42