Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 301

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread  (Read 164123 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread
« Reply #255 on: June 24, 2013, 03:04:55 pm »

Enoch was quiet, following the group, taking in the sounds and sights... Rather lack of. First a smirk, then started as a quiet laugh as if he heard a good joke and it took a while for it to sink in. "Ah, the sound of the hunt... Truly, predators are abound. Those that aren't of interest dive to the ground, to be alive without a sound, while the true prey is left alone without life's tone." The mage seemed in much too good of cheer for this deduction.

"Oh how I love a good hunt, the wolf watching the dove play and sing, while it doesn't even glide on a wing... Truly truly, that is the way the knife cuts life. But alas, we are on the other side, that cannot be lied... But the true thing I love of a hunt, the roles can be a shunt and mixed betwixt the act in this play, truly that is what I say."
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 03:14:39 pm by Xanmyral »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 24, 2013, 03:32:37 pm »

Enoch was quiet, following the group, taking in the sounds and sights... Rather lack of. First a smirk, then started as a quiet laugh as if he heard a good joke and it took a while for it to sink in. "Ah, the sound of the hunt... Truly, predators are abound. Those that aren't of interest dive to the ground, to be alive without a sound, while the true prey is left alone without life's tone." The mage seemed in much too good of cheer for this deduction.

"Oh how I love a good hunt, the wolf watching the dove play and sing, while it doesn't even glide on a wing... Truly truly, that is the way the knife cuts life. But alas, we are on the other side, that cannot be lied... But the true thing I love of a hunt, the roles can be a shunt and mixed betwixt the act in this play, truly that is what I say."
:"Could you dial down the creepy, miss?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 24, 2013, 03:38:57 pm »

Oscar blinked, looked at Freya, and then at Enoch.

"That's a woman? her voice is ratehr low, you know..."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 24, 2013, 03:44:05 pm »

Wedge shook his head sadly."It seems the news of war has spread. Usually there are throngs of people here. Not... This." Wedge gestured to the nearly empty streets.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 24, 2013, 03:44:24 pm »

Oscar blinked, looked at Freya, and then at Enoch.

"That's a woman? her voice is ratehr low, you know..."
:"You sound like a young girl. Your point?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 24, 2013, 03:48:38 pm »

Wedge shook his head sadly."It seems the news of war has spread. Usually there are throngs of people here. Not... This." Wedge gestured to the nearly empty streets.

For once Ceil's long string of humming stopped, ending with a sigh.
: "I was afraid this was the case." She stated quietly as she looked from side to side.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 24, 2013, 03:53:22 pm »

Oscar glared at Freya for a moment, before scoffing and waving his hand at Freya, not willing but forced to admit defeat in this 'remarks' battle'.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 24, 2013, 04:20:55 pm »

Enoch actually seemed taken aback at the comment Freya made, breaking what appeared to of been his train of thought. "Uh... I'll call that a swing and a miss, I'm as male as snakes hiss, although hopefully what I said previous takes. To put plainly, we should just be on guard mainly."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 24, 2013, 06:35:57 pm »

"So we are going to face more cities empty like this? That's just great.. and I had hopes I would really meet other soldiers to learn something new."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 24, 2013, 06:42:39 pm »

"So we are going to face more cities empty like this? That's just great.. and I had hopes I would really meet other soldiers to learn something new."

"Well, I doubt we'll be seeing as many traders as usual. When the winds of war blow, people either leave to fight, or stay to defend their homes. They don't head off to sell their wares."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 24, 2013, 07:28:31 pm »

"Dang it. It seems this won't be as interesting as I thought it would be."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 24, 2013, 07:49:09 pm »

"Life's as interesting as one makes it, it won't shun but take those who seek it. I suspect entertainment here will be weak however, if everyone is so meek."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 24, 2013, 08:42:02 pm »

Diana looked around.

"I suppose it's for the best. I really would have liked to see this place when it's in full swing, but in times like these I suppose not many people would be in a festive mood."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 25, 2013, 12:07:49 am »

A women wearing a powder blue robe saw the group walking around, and waved to them from a doorway. "Hey there strangers! Looking to buy any odds and ends? I got stuff all travelers need!"

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 25, 2013, 12:14:20 am »

"Ah there we are"
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 301