Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 301

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread  (Read 164114 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread
« Reply #240 on: June 23, 2013, 07:45:04 pm »

Jago had to think a few seconds to decipher.
:"I'm a random archer from a tiiiny village. There is not even a reason why anyone would want to hunt me."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 23, 2013, 08:31:53 pm »

Diana looked at her horse's ears as she trotted on.

"...I'm sorry to say you might be in more danger traveling with us. Exstenian forces might be looking for me... but I'm glad you chose to travel with us anyway."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 23, 2013, 08:34:59 pm »

"Princess, if you don't mind, do you think we should stop to avail ourselves of mounts for the newcomers, or should we press forward?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 23, 2013, 08:39:42 pm »

Diana nodded.

"It would be rude to make them walk, wouldn't it? Although I suppose they could ride double with us, as well. I'll leave the decision in your hands; you have experience in these matters."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 23, 2013, 10:34:25 pm »

"I believe a stop would be beneficial. I shall go secure the horses myself. I will leave you with Wedge. Feel free to take in the sights, Princess."

Wedge pumped a fist. "Yes!"

"But stay out of taverns, and away from crowds."

"Aww..."

A little more than two hours later, the group saw a city against the horizon. Though a fair size, it was nothing compared to Castle Durhiel. The city walls were neither particularly high nor strong, but Durhiel and Ulfijan had maintained a strong alliance for many generations.

"Behold, companions, the merchant city of Aristot. Traders from Durhiel and Ulfijan travel far to show their wares here, be they food, lumber, or steeds of any variety you care to name." The group moved toward the gate, where a pair of spearmen motioned for them to halt.

The elder of the two spoke. "That's far enough, if you please. Please state your business in Aristot."

"We travel on a diplomatic mission to Castle Ulfijan." Wedge said, technically not lying. "We wish to enter the city to buy additional supplies. Rest assured, we'll be gone before sunset."

The younger of the two guards gave his partner a questioning look. The elder shrugged and spoke. "Alright, you may enter. Mind you obey our laws as well as your own. Enjoy your visit."

Biggs moved his horse before Diana and her own steed. "Milady, this is where we part ways. I will have the horses in two hours, perhaps less. When you have finished looking around, please meet me here at the gates. Also-" Biggs leaned in close, and pressed a pouch into Diana's hand. It had some heft to it. The knight whispered to the princess. "A stipend, for any additional supplies you believe we may need."

Party gained 800 gold!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 23, 2013, 10:52:37 pm »

"Thank you, sir Biggs. I appreciate this."

Diana dismounted Eurydice and led her by the reins, electing to walk while in town. She turned to the others.

"Well, it seems we have two hours to take in the sights. Where should we go first?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 23, 2013, 11:07:14 pm »

"A check for a library or book store, it is always wise to not parry aside lore from mount to shore. Perhaps a look at the merchant's quarter, they always ensure your city experience is not shorter with its hustle and bustle." The mage offered cheerfully to Diana.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 24, 2013, 02:49:02 am »

Diana didn't hear any argument, so she started leading the party toward what looked to be the busiest part of town to look for books.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 24, 2013, 03:14:35 am »

"If I may - an extra bag of medicine wouldn't hurt, either. Better safe than sorry."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 24, 2013, 11:29:33 am »

The party searched for any place that might sell books, but no such place was in evidence. Wedge was looking around distractedly as they moved through the city, not truly searching.

It occurred to several members of the group that the picture of mercantile bustle that the knight had painted on their way into town was not in evidence here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 24, 2013, 11:56:39 am »

Oscar was going to say something, but reconsidered after a moment. He started to walk closer to Diana, though.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 24, 2013, 12:07:29 pm »

:"Anyone else find it quiet for a mercantile town?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 24, 2013, 12:12:39 pm »

"Yes... this is rather odd."
It's FEF, not FEOF

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 24, 2013, 12:18:34 pm »

:"This city is so... biiiiiig."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 24, 2013, 12:21:43 pm »

"And that's the exact reason it should be much louder and noiser around."
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 03:16:55 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 301