Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 301

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread  (Read 163909 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread
« Reply #1410 on: March 16, 2014, 02:00:26 pm »

Brann followed along with the group, watching the surroundings as he did. Seemed like a safe enough place for now. Walking up to the shaman that they had rescued, Brann smiled at the man.

"Hello. My name's Brann. I hope you've recovered from the attack you suffered. Sorry that I wasn't of much help in that by the way. Tried to rush to help you and all I managed to do was get knocked down like an idiot."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: March 16, 2014, 02:03:57 pm »

"Well, he would be a Prince, Ursa. Princess is the term for females, such as myself."

She turned to Oscar.

"I didn't come here for safety. I came here to find allies to strike back with. That being said, if Exsten were to siege the walls I would be quite happy to help them repel the invaders."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: March 16, 2014, 02:05:19 pm »

"Nice to meet you, Brann. Don't beat yourself up too hard, if it weren't for you they would have probably finished me on the spot."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: March 16, 2014, 02:06:01 pm »

Oscar was ready to hiss a bit at Ursa, but the Princess replied just in time to make him reconsider.

"I see. Princess, if there's indeed a siege - you have my bow." He said, glancing at Ursa.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: March 16, 2014, 02:12:23 pm »

: "Oops. Thanks for correcting, Princess. Would have been confusing. Princess has Ursa's axe!"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: March 16, 2014, 02:13:56 pm »

"It's all right, Ursa."

She didn't want him to look like a fool in front of the Empress. He was ignorant of the ways of society, yes, but she didn't think he was dumb. Just uneducated.

"I appreciate the thought, you two, but it's likely the Empress will ask for our aid were her city assaulted. So... remain ready. Just in case."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: March 16, 2014, 02:21:36 pm »

:"Yeah, Exsten's goddamn attacking everywhere. Wish Ulfijan was safe from that, but..."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: March 16, 2014, 04:04:18 pm »

Brann shrugged.

"I suppose. Think the others did more for that than I did, but your words are kind, none the less."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: March 16, 2014, 06:36:22 pm »

Otiros didn't move at all, the only thing he did was shake his head.

"No, I wasn't going to ask anyone to do that. I am aware every archer here have a different combat style, and people cannot force them to change their styles. And to answer your second question, I can see just fine with this helmet."

"I was just wanting to learn about the different combat styles used by the other archers of the group, and possibly share mine too. Even if I intend to be a crossbowman, I started with a bow, so I think I could at least say a thing or two about what I learned. But...it seems we will have to leave that for another time."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: March 16, 2014, 08:06:15 pm »

"I prefer it when people don't catch on quite so quickly." The boy said, not looking back at the group as they continued forward into the city. "But yes, I am Prince Wilfort Ulfijan. What gave me away?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: March 16, 2014, 08:12:34 pm »

plot-savvyness

: "Well, Princess is important guest, right? Not send underdog to meet important guest, send someone of equal rank. That what Ursa figured."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: March 16, 2014, 08:15:13 pm »

"Er... also the hair made it rather clear to those of us who knew, your majesty."
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 08:17:18 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: March 16, 2014, 08:18:06 pm »

"I would have thought the hair. Not many people have unusual hair colors unless it's hereditary."

Diana tilted her head to the side slightly.

"I wonder if that means Brann and Ursa have a common ancestor..."

"In any case, pleased to meet you, Prince Wilfort!"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: March 16, 2014, 08:20:11 pm »

"Most people would probably figure that an underling would be sent either because the royalty is too busy, or as a sign of dominance. Personally, I like the way you think. You're pretty sharp for a thug." Wilfort turned his head back toward the group to flash a cocky grin at Ursa. "I mean that in the best possible way, of course."

Wilfort turned his eyes back to the walkway in front of him. "Now, I'm sure that my mother will have her own things to say to you, but I have some questions as well. First and foremost- What delayed you?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: March 16, 2014, 08:23:09 pm »

Diana sighed. She didn't look forward to this part of the story.

"We were captured and brought back to Castle Durhiel. We managed to break free when Ursa and Brann freed us from captivity and we fought our way out, killing General Eren on our way. ...Durhiel has fallen to Exsten, and they have Gram as well. I am the last remaining descendent of the royal line."
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 08:24:41 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 301