Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Diplomacy and You: Autumn 1915  (Read 12756 times)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Re: Diplomacy and You: Almost Ready to Not Trust People with Belgium
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2013, 10:07:14 pm »

Can we start sending PMs yet? I'm trying to figure out if there's anyone who I WOULD trust with Belgium.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2013, 10:33:06 pm »

Can we start sending PMs yet? I'm trying to figure out if there's anyone who I WOULD trust with Belgium.
The answer is "not your mother"
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2013, 06:25:24 am »

GGGGAAAAA!!!!!  I absolutely CAN'T believe I missed this.  I'm so brokenhearted right now, you don't even know.  If this happens EVER AGAIN I and a PM.  Please :'( Oh well...  I'll be the backups of the backup backups.
Sure to both. Just remember:

1. Please send a copy of PMs to me. All PMs are confidential (unless showing the results of a turn violates the confidentiality of the turn PM).
2. Please include "Diplomacy Turn" in any turn PM.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2013, 07:12:41 pm »

It's been two days. Normally I'd follow through on my threat, but only two people have actually submitted a turn, which is less than a third, so I suspect that I should allow leniency.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2013, 09:00:31 pm »

Time to call in the secondaries? Perhaps your Delienquant players thread?
The Derail Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2013, 09:06:28 pm »

Time to call in the secondaries? Perhaps your Delienquant players thread?

Perhaps... Tertiary Secondaries? People who were too late to claim even a back-up spot? *waggles eyebrows*

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2013, 09:08:51 pm »

OOOHHH!!!  OOOHHH!!!  Sub me in coach!  I'm ready, coach!   ;D  I would be willing, though.

Kaferian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2013, 09:32:18 pm »

It's been two days. Normally I'd follow through on my threat, but only two people have actually submitted a turn, which is less than a third, so I suspect that I should allow leniency.
Do you wish for me to harass them for you?

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2013, 09:34:27 pm »

I like the fact that, when GWG needs people to answer him, he instantly has an army of people ready to fill in for missing places and go threaten people. It's truly amazing.
The Derail Thread

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2013, 09:40:13 pm »

Wait, where are our armies? I don't see them.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

Kaferian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2013, 09:43:25 pm »

They're the stars.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2013, 09:54:15 pm »

They are in the year 40000, you just need to keep anyone from winning until then...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2013, 10:05:17 pm »

They're the stars.
And the fleets are arrows.
Note to self: Recolor units.
Sig

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2013, 04:39:52 pm »

There's still one person who hasn't PM'd me a turn that I can see. You know who you are. What shall we do?
Sig

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Spring 1915
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2013, 06:19:35 pm »

Spring 1915
Spoiler: Turns (click to show/hide)

Notable Events:
Battle of the Channel: In late April, English and French fleets clashed in the English Channel. Casualties were few, but included the HMS London and the French Bouvet were sunk.   Some believe it may mark a new era for Anglo-French relations.
Bulgarian Annexation: Turkish armies invaded Bulgaria in late March. Bulgarian resistance was tough, with casualties of the campaign estimated at 2,000.
French Diplomatic Overhaul: Due to a number of French diplomats retiring within the span of a couple months, many undertrained diplomats are filling their ranks. The new diplomats are described as "eager but subordinate to their bosses".
German Cruiser Destroyed: The German cruiser Dresden exploded in mid-March, off the coast of Chile. Sabotage suspected.
Germo-Holland War: In early March, German fleets entered Dutch waters. By April, the might of the German armada crushed all but some token Dutch resistance forces.
Panama–Pacific International Exposition: A World's Fair held in California. Held to celebrate the recovery of a major American city from an earthquake and the completion of the Panama Canal.
Rumanian War: Austria invaded Rumania in late February, leading to a long, drawn-out campaign. Austrian and Russian forces clashed early in early May. While casualties from the two militaries numbered about 2,300 and 1,500 respectively, civilian casualties are believed to have been in excess of several thousand.
"The Trieste Incident": On April 1, 1915, Austrian forces clashed just south of Trieste. Casualties included 16 dead, 213 wounded, 5 MIA, and a small ship sunk. The battle lasted nearly 20 minutes before each side realized the other was Austrian.
Triple Alliance Broken: Italy dropped its alliance with Austria and Germany on May 4th. A pact with France, England, and Russia is suspected.

Casualtiometer: 6,000

Spoiler: Map: (click to show/hide)

P.S. I may have slipped in a historical in-joke or two in there. Just remember: Anything I post in the thread must not be taken at face value unless
Sig
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8