Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Diplomacy and You: Autumn 1915  (Read 12752 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Diplomacy and You: Or, I Wouldn't Trust My Mother with Belgium
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2013, 09:08:48 pm »

I'll take all three of those countries. Don't worry, I can fight myself.
And if, hypothetically, I were to laugh in your face and ask which one you want to play, which would it be? Austria or Germany?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2013, 09:42:23 pm »

Ill take a spot. One moment please. :3
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2013, 10:20:42 pm »

Nation: Germany
Leader: President Jager "Deadshot" Meiher

Information: Jager Meiher grew up in a working class German family. As a boy, he had a fascination with the tales of the American West, it's magnificent 'Cowboy' heroes who disregarded law but still fought for justice. One day, a band of drunken soldiers invaded his home, killed his father, and raped his mother before also murdering her. He vowed revenge, and in his late adolescents formed a small gang. Utilizing his knowledge of Wild West legend, the gang raided German banks for money to get supplies, before systematically hunting down each of the soldiers who had destroyed Jager's family. Because they killed soldiers, the gang became outlaws, but won the heart of the public. This would lead to Jager suddenly having a rebel army at his disposal, which he decided to launch a civil war with. Eventually, the rebels with their Americanized Cavalry charges of whooping and hollerings, brutal but efficient hand-to-hand techniques and iron grit, managed to overthrow the government. The deposed Kaiser was challenged to a duel to the death with Jager promptly. In the duel, both men ran out of shots, neither scoring a hit, but then Jager threw a spinning Bowie Knife at the Kaiser, catching him in the chest and killing him. As the new leader of Germany, Jager made conventional reforms, but also unorthodox ones such as requiring all duels to be held at the center of the nearest town at high noon. He occupied his personal time with busty women and snorting cocaine. Soon, he grew weary of his life. He wanted to feel the rush of battle again. Also, he needed new women and more cocaine. That is when he looked to the rest of Europe...

I, TCM promise not to allow anything that transpires within this forum game to affect anything that transpires without said game.
However, if any of the following subjects are brought up in the course of the game, anyone who speaks negatively of them will be liable to recieve my wrath. These subjects are:
Lyra Heartstrings
The Wiggles
Members and Affiliates of Death Row Records
Fried Chicken
The Isle of Shaolin
If this rule is broken I reserve the right to curse you wherein the future you shall step on a Lego while barefoot, and your family will be mildly dishonored.
That is all.

TCM
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2013, 10:32:25 pm »

Can I give up now and retreat deep into the heart of Russia to await a for the time of Germany's weakness?

Kaferian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2013, 10:36:54 pm »

I'll take all three of those countries. Don't worry, I can fight myself.
And if, hypothetically, I were to laugh in your face and ask which one you want to play, which would it be? Austria or Germany?
Neither, I want Austria-Hungary.

Nation: Austria-Hungary
Leader: Emperor Karl Von Hapsburg VI

I, Kaferian promise not to allow anything that transpires within this forum game to affect anything that transpires without said game.
I always thought that the individual members of The Wiggles were pedophiles.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2013, 01:13:55 pm »

I, Kaferian promise not to allow anything that transpires within this forum game to affect anything that transpires without said game.

And I bet you know that from hands-on personal experience.

The audience goes wild, whooping and hollering, some attempting to provoke a physical confrontation. Jerry simply sits back. I stand from my chair and cross over to your side of the room, only to be tackled to the ground by a muscular black cross-dressing midget.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2013, 01:18:11 pm »

((Time to bring this off track!))
As I get I notice a man being assaulted by a cross-dressing midget and attempt to help by pulling the midget off.

Kaferian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2013, 01:21:52 pm »

And I bet you know that from hands-on personal experience.

The audience goes wild, whooping and hollering, some attempting to provoke a physical confrontation. Jerry simply sits back. I stand from my chair and cross over to your side of the room, only to be tackled to the ground by a muscular black cross-dressing midget.
Invalid. I do not know that they're pedophiles. I just think they are.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2013, 01:52:19 pm »

Nation: Any remaining/Replacement/similar useful role
Leader: Commander Goldstein

I, Kashyyk, promise not to allow anything that transpires within this forum game to affect anything that transpires without said game.
Kashyyk

After a successful coup in [Insert country name here], Commander Goldstein moved the old leader, misguided as he was, to a secure facility. He wasn't evil after all. Then, seeing the huge mess of alliances and wars threatening Europe, decided to fix it. Namely through conquering everything.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2013, 02:57:48 pm »

Nation: Robot Switzerland
Leader: Ulrich Willebot

I, Grek, promise not to allow anything that transpires within this forum game to affect anything that transpires without said game.
Grek

Robot Switzerland will be sitting comfortably in our neutrality, making snarky comments about the poor tactical maneuvers of the other nations. Also, we were invaded by time traveling robots at some point. Who knows what's up with that.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2013, 03:43:17 pm »

The only countries playable in Diplomacy are France, the U.K., Germany, Austria, Turkey, Italy, and Russia. All other countries (Besides Switzerland, being unconquerable) are supposed to be captured and contested by the playable countries.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Kaferian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2013, 03:48:23 pm »

The only countries playable in Diplomacy are France, the U.K., Germany, Austria, Turkey, Italy, and Russia. All other countries (Besides Switzerland, being unconquerable) are supposed to be captured and contested by the playable countries.
I just realized that you and I would be competing for the Balkans. Syndicalist Scum.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2013, 04:36:25 pm »

All your spain is belong to me nao.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2013, 05:39:21 pm »

I think the only unclaimed country is Austria, and people have been claiming "any country" a couple of times, so I think it's full.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Kaferian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2013, 06:03:35 pm »

I think the only unclaimed country is Austria, and people have been claiming "any country" a couple of times, so I think it's full.
I claimed Austria-Hungary.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8