Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 43

Author Topic: Let's Spore: Civilization Stage: The End  (Read 60874 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Spore: Cell Stage: Spodicus
« Reply #105 on: May 11, 2013, 08:57:40 pm »

I second the Omega thing.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 11, 2013, 10:03:36 pm »

Just keep herbivore until you get the omnivore mouth. And don't forget to name the last cell microbe stage evolution Spodicus Omega.

Agreed. When do we become Cupcakes?

Secondly: When you update could you pick a different color than brown for the main speaker?
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 11, 2013, 10:23:59 pm »

When we vaguely resemble carnosaurs, and/or when it's decided on.

Secondly: When you update could you pick a different color than brown for the main speaker?
It's maroon!
...Suggestions?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 11, 2013, 10:29:10 pm »

When we vaguely resemble carnosaurs, and/or when it's decided on.

It's maroon!
...Suggestions?

We should always be cupcakes...

Red Works

Grey Works

Orange Works

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 11, 2013, 10:42:52 pm »

Red's taken, orange's a lot like yellow, gray...could work.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 11, 2013, 10:44:40 pm »

If it's an issue feel free to just keep using Maroon.

Orange/Yellow ... I dunno they seem different enough to me but I'm using th eblack backround so maybe it's different on the white one.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 11, 2013, 10:47:22 pm »

Well, I'm getting pretty close to the end of Cell and will switch narrators when we switch stages...
Sig

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 12, 2013, 12:11:38 am »

go for speed, add the thrusters and use poison or electricity for defence
+1
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 12, 2013, 12:29:37 am »

We only have access to flagellae, and we don't have enough DNA for another IIRC.

Oh, and Spore is patched.
Sig

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 12, 2013, 01:05:39 am »

I recall something about there being an official way to increase your number of installs in a rare instance of seeing the commercial need to quell massive public hatred...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 12, 2013, 02:42:59 am »

Car we put an eye near our ass? I like the idea of having one that is totally useless.
This is a blank sig.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 12, 2013, 03:29:22 am »

It doesn't matter where you put your eye in Spore; you can see perfectly if you put your eye near your rectum.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 12, 2013, 03:46:31 am »

*covers ears* la la la, can't here you because nothing in spore has any orifices other than a mouth and toxin organs!
Read the First Post!

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 12, 2013, 03:57:49 am »

.... oh this is gonna be good. I could provide advice but honestly I'd like to see how bad this can get when led by bay12
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Turn I.M. Spodicus [3]
« Reply #119 on: May 12, 2013, 08:07:13 am »

((Okay, I'm discovering some issues which prevent me from doing what we had asked, as well as the fact that we had 13 more DNA than believed. That and a piece of help I snatched up before I made the creature brought our DNA total to 25. Moreover, I ran out of room on the front, and hence moved the filter-feeding mouths to the kinda-sides and made them really big. Hopefully this will work well. After all, as I have been REPEATEDLY informed, mouths work best on the front of the creature.)

-----

"Okay. Spodicus evolved into Irrationalis meritus, once considered a member of the Spodicus genus. It, however--"
"Is not Spodicus?"
"--had several differences. While still being blind, it lacked the hind spike, and had an expanded filter-mouth. Moreover, however, it developed a pair of crushing jaws for eating meat. However, the forespines turned out to make it difficult to eat, as they would 'bat' food particles away from Irrationalis's mouth."
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"Note that the above is actually Irrationalis muron, the descendant of meritus and discovered before meritus. It was once thought to 'duel' others of its kind with those spines. During this time, it--"
"--earned the Cilia part by snatching it from the jaws of a Ducky that just ate a Pinky when another wasn't around and then finding a meteorite fragment with the Poison part."
"The 'scraps' theory was discredited in this case, as it's entirely possible for Irrationalis to have gotten its own food and own Pinky menor genes. meritus also evolved to megalus, which was fully twelve [1.8 cm] in length. megalus--"
"--stabbed a Buzzy to death for the Electric part."
"--assimilated the genes for electricity and evolved into..."

-----

We have 16 free DNA points, as well as the Electric, Cilia, and Poison parts to play with. We could replace the Flagella we have with Cilia for free, and 16 is (barely) more than enough to get Poison or another set of movement organs. Electric, however, would require selling something (and it could be darn near anything).
So, what shall we make and what shall we call it?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 43