Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: Dominions 3 Round 13 - The Unlucky One - NationGen Edition - Il Palazzo Wins!  (Read 21921 times)

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile

Nah, I'm fine. The map is really small, so it all goes like a breeze.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel

I am managing fine on my end
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've been doing ok. It doesn't take me long to do my turns, but every so often I just don't see a computer for 23 hours and it gets a little close. I should be ok though.

Edit: Whuh oh. Suddenly everyone has active pretenders.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh noes! Hermann Goering has been shot down in the arena!
He should have known better than fly into modern battle in his obsolete fokker.

I can see we're entering that stage of the game when everybody is fielding wendigos. Too bad the generator doesn't include nation-specific summoning spells.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Y'know, I didn't even realize you could send pretenders to the arena.

Also, how the hell did I miss the entire right half of the world turning pink?
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel

Because I am a masterful distraction?
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Darkwind3

• Bay Watcher
  • Walks like an Egyptian
    • View Profile

Well, Karlito has gone AI. Bye Karlito! :( I hope you enjoyed your stay, or at least that it was a learning experience. I've learned something: Il Palazzo is a monster. Fighting two players simultaneously so early on and soundly beating both? I stand in awe.

It has also come to my attention that the thread title is sorely outdated. Thus, it has been updated. Hopefully there's not such a disparity in the future!

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Il Palazzo is a monster.

Eeeyup. Good luck with that guys.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm gonna need an extension for this turn. At least 4 hours would be nice.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile

Il Palazzo is a monster.

Eeeyup. Good luck with that guys.
That does not sound good he in my round as well maybe I should focus him or something  :'(
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmmm this is gonna suck if I stale. Oh well I guess.

Darkwind3

• Bay Watcher
  • Walks like an Egyptian
    • View Profile

Apologies for taking so long to notice your request! I've extended the turn six hours. And thanks to Il P who sent off a PM even though he doesn't have much stake in Bluerobin staling (though Bluerobin also sent me a PM earlier on).
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 06:20:03 pm by Darkwind3 »

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Awesome thanks! I'll have it in the next 3ish hours.

Darkwind3

• Bay Watcher
  • Walks like an Egyptian
    • View Profile

This next turn will be postponed until Monday due to vacation. Take a break, everyone! :D Looks like I finally killed Burburg. It's a shame the AI had the indecency to ignore Il Palazzo in favor of vomiting all of its chaff at me, though.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's a shame the AI had the indecency to ignore Il Palazzo in favor of vomiting all of its chaff at me, though.
It was thanks to my cunning use of roadsigns!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13