Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 142

Author Topic: [DWARF] - Bug reports and known issues.  (Read 190643 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: [DWARF] - Bug reports and known issues.
« Reply #1095 on: October 01, 2013, 07:24:52 am »

Rask: Tileset please, otherwise I cant fix it.

Darunija/Vabalokis: I want a facepalm smilie now. I updated the GUI and did all the tooltips and so on, but on another machine, than continued working on it on this machine. Somewhere along the line the tooltip-version got deleted, and I had to start over again, didnt realize that this much was missing. Crap.

The colors take the colors from the windows color scheme, I should probably change that to set colors. I will start on the GUI today (AGAIN).
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Etherdrinker

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Etherdrink☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: October 01, 2013, 07:48:04 am »

Ok Nice to know, someone report the blackened buttons, waiting impatiently for the fix.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Xeronn

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: October 01, 2013, 07:49:34 am »

Ok Nice to know, someone report the blackened buttons, waiting impatiently for the fix.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

setting my theme to the default aero from windows 7 solved the black buttons things for me

Etherdrinker

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Etherdrink☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: October 01, 2013, 07:52:52 am »

Xeronn, I donīt use Themes or Aero thing for Win 7 that just a waste of resources. but seems like Mep already fix the GUI. redownloading again.

Xeronn

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: October 01, 2013, 07:57:00 am »

Xeronn, I donīt use Themes or Aero thing for Win 7 that just a waste of resources. but seems like Mep already fix the GUI. redownloading again.

agreed , but i HAD to get it working somehow:)

Etherdrinker

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Etherdrink☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: October 01, 2013, 08:27:58 am »

Nope, the buttons are still blackened... So now I need to activate Aero for use the GUI?

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: October 01, 2013, 09:05:05 am »

Rask: Tileset please, otherwise I cant fix it.

Obsidian Soul

In addition to the three previously mentioned oddities, I have also an (n/a [20]) showing up in the list, priced 1, and three separate (  [5]) priced 1, 2 and 1 respectively. Probably bug too: steeloak acorns cost 1, rather than the 20 I'm used to. Dwarfs complained about not finding any to plant.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1102 on: October 01, 2013, 09:26:03 am »

Rask: That should be fixed in 4a. There was one duplicate grass entry in it.

Etherdrinker: The buttons are still black for you in 4a?
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Etherdrinker

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Etherdrink☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: October 01, 2013, 09:31:43 am »

I downloaded  just after you write "I updated the GUI", but it was not 4a in the tittle ( I suppose the update was not instant), redownloading.

Edit: The bottons are ok now TY!  the only difference this time, the antivirus was trying to run it in sandbox  mode cause was looking like "suspicious" so I add it the the exclusion list.

cainiao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: October 01, 2013, 11:07:17 am »

Something not right about Stonecrafter's workshop(aka STONECUTTER).
Though in the raw it says [WORTHLESS_STONE_ONLY],  it accept any wooden planks as inputs.

vcordie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: October 01, 2013, 03:17:59 pm »

The new GUI...you dun goofed.

Woodcrafter, Chandler, Fletcher, Pottery, Greater Dyery, Painter, and Toolmaker all have the tooltips of the thatcery. Funiture shop and stonecrafter tooltips are swapped, I think, or the funiture shop has teh tooltip for the rockforge. Stables and biologist has tooltip of Slaughterhouse. Weightbench and woodblock has tooltip of tailor. Herbalist has tooltip of chemist. Speakers podium has tooltip of exped outfitter. Prison and monastary has tooltip of colloseum. Guildhall and garrison should have two seperate tooltips. Library tooltip is wrong, there are 6 librarys, not 4. All the trade stalls have the tooltip of the tavern. Liquid spawner has the tooltip of the old siren. Coinmint, not Cointmint. Coinmint has tooltip of the old siren. Lighting buildings and the brick oven has tooltip of painter or greater dyery. Ore processor and Kiln has tooltip of ashery. Inventor has wrong tooltip. So does greatforge. Megabeast Kennels has wrong tooltip. So does arbalest and trehbucket. all magic related buildings have wrong (?) tooltip. update the totem tooltip. Update the loo tooltip. carpet, item, and statue deco all have wrong tooltip. Smoke effects tooltip has side effect of increased xp, should be mentioned in tooltip. Build dimension should really be on by default IMO. Quern references millstone but millstone has its own option for it's changes, as well as it's own tooltip. fix. The difference between add civs and add playable civ isn't clear, neither why there are two options. Please clarify this.

and finally, the background image shows a human town with walls and sprawling suburbs. Either add a playable human civ as default or change it to something more dwarfy ;P

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1106 on: October 01, 2013, 03:32:18 pm »

vcordie: Just mentioning "all tooltips are wrong for buildings" would have been enough. -.- I mentioned it somewhere, I worked on 3 different Pcs and at some point continued working on an outdated version, and now I have one with some features, and another one with the tooltips. I definitely wrote them, but not on the version I released. Its simple to fix, and the workshop buttons should be obvious anyway. The bad part is that I dont know if I did the GUI bugfixing on this version or the other.

Difference on civs and playable:
If you turn dwarves on, and playable dwarves off, you got a dwarf civ, but you cant embark as dwarves. So you can individually decide if you want dwarves, taiga orcs or cutebolds on one map, AND if these are playable civs or not. Maybe you just want to play as Orcs with cutebolds stealing from you, and no dwarves in the world.

Etherdrinker

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Etherdrink☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: October 01, 2013, 03:45:21 pm »

Crafted a Wooden Large pot, and dwarves are not accepting it for store food... even are some food lying on the ground and is rotting...

Is a bit hard to get used to the quick darkening of Rendermax, also, is not really quick to find the most basic thing to build a simple light...  In fact I still trying to find it... make some candles and some torches but for place then in world I blind I canīt see it x-x

Someone can light my ignorance? not having true type make it hard to read.

Was preparing an embark, changing the size of the screen by using the mouse wheel, crashes the game.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1108 on: October 01, 2013, 04:08:53 pm »

The most basic things are the fireplace or the brazier. Craftsdwarf, from wood, bone or stone, called "Make Illumination", or the Stonecrafters Shop, Woodcrafters Shop, Bonecarvers Shop or Gemcutters Shop.

The next better stuff is candles and torches for Candelabras and Torchbearer Statues.

The best is the gem of light, needs 1 large gem.

Etherdrinker

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Etherdrink☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: October 01, 2013, 04:14:17 pm »

Ty Mep, and also, confirmed, Resizing the game in the preparing embark screen (were you pick items and  customizing Dwarves. Using the mouse wheel crashes the game.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 142