Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 118

Author Topic: Roll to Dungeon Quest - It's not you, it's me.  (Read 191198 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dungeon Quest - Chapter 1.38
« Reply #540 on: July 26, 2013, 06:32:18 am »

Head over to Medha. Lean casually on table while saying the following:

Gimme half of the gold you found on him and I won't bust ya up. You did a good job looting the body while I was -
He pauses here to vomit all over her table -
vomiting, but I killed the eejit. I get half.

((YES THIS IS BACK))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: July 26, 2013, 06:37:44 am »

"Oh no, ma'am. I may not. I am married myself, I'm afraid. Thoroughly taken, I must say. To cuddle with another woman would be to disrespect my betrothed in a most dishonorable fashion, and I am not such a villain that I might do so."

Make excuses. Look around the tavern carefully. Make sure I am not in someone's lap in the meantime.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dungeon Quest - Chapter 1.39
« Reply #542 on: July 26, 2013, 08:43:20 am »

"Say, doc, one second- let me see if I can get any of my fellows to chip in for the rest."

Tackov crawls over to his teammates.

"Can anyone spare seven yuros so's I can finish paying the doc for some treatment?  This crawling bit is right unpleasant."

He eyeballs Medha, with her hands withdrawing from the drunkard's pockets.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: July 26, 2013, 08:48:02 am »

Lady Foxglove is already laying on the floor, so she sees Tackov first.

Tacky was broke...time for her yearly charity donation.

Action: Stand up with pride to find my chair, and Flick my two yuros down onto Tackov with true noble disdain, telling him to get a job.
Get to ye dungeon when everyone is ready to go.

((Honestly, we should all head back into the dungeon soon.))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: July 26, 2013, 08:49:35 am »

((Honestly, we should all head back into the dungeon soon.))

Yes :)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: July 26, 2013, 08:50:37 am »

"Thanks, milady!"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: July 26, 2013, 08:58:16 am »

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: July 26, 2013, 11:18:31 am »

"I'll give you 10 yuros if you give me that fancy helmet of yours."

If above happens, give Tackov 10 yuros.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: July 26, 2013, 09:16:31 pm »

"No thanks."

Give the doctor the two yuros with my thanks, then head onward to adventure.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: July 27, 2013, 09:01:46 am »

"Loot your own drunks! I'm not a charity! This is all mine, MINE!!!"

Quickly remove self from room and flee from creditors. Use stumbling curse to aid escape in case of someone chasing after my precious gold.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: July 28, 2013, 09:15:27 pm »

Intercede her running with Flaming Asskick. Then commence punching.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Roll to Dungeon Quest - Chapter 1.40
« Reply #551 on: July 29, 2013, 06:12:11 am »

Turn Forty

Make excuses. Look around the tavern carefully. Make sure I am not in someone's lap in the meantime.

"Oh no, ma'am. I may not. I am married myself, I'm afraid. Thoroughly taken, I must say. To cuddle with another woman would be to disrespect my betrothed in a most dishonorable fashion, and I am not such a villain that I might do so."

”Not even a tiny widdle cuddle?”

"No, ma’am, I must, although greatly honoured, I’m sure, decline..."

”Oh, gorrone! Just a tiny weeny widdle cuddle? Comeer! Come and meet Doris and Lucy! They’re soft and furry!”

"I… the… ah..."

He eyeballs Medha, with her hands withdrawing from the drunkard's pockets.

"Say, doc, one second- let me see if I can get any of my fellows to chip in for the rest."

Tackov crawls over to his teammates.

"Can anyone spare seven yuros so's I can finish paying the doc for some treatment?  This crawling bit is right unpleasant."

Adjusting her hair a little to make sure Tackov understands the disdain with which she is electing to, on this occasion, cede to the weak impulse to kindly charity, Lady Foxglove Vainglorious III clears her throat, flicks a fleck of sawdust off her shoulder, and slides a pair of real gold coins across the dirty floor to her esteemed colleague.

She decides to busy herself standing up very deliberately.

"Thanks, milady!"

She wonders whether being seen to be charitable is worse for her image as a tough-skinned Crusader than being seen to lie in human vomit and sawdust.

"Get a job!"

As Tackov struggles to his elbows she walks past, on her way to the men’s room. She gives Tackov a gentle and, she hopes to convey with the playfulness of its only moderate force, a comradely kick in the ribs.

"You… poor type…"

Head over to Medha. Lean casually on table while saying the following:

Gimme half of the gold, retches Bukkar as threateningly as he can manage, And I won't bust ya up. You did a good job looting the body while I was -

He stands up straight very briefly before doubling back over and vomiting forth like a tide rushing out in the late afternoon.

Vomiting, but I killed the eejit. I get half.

"He was just lying there on the floor! I FOUND him! Loot your own drunks! I'm not a charity! This is all mine, MINE!!!"

ADVENTURER LOOT DISPUTE INITIATIVE ROLL OFF!

MEDHA: 11!
BUKKAR: 8!

Giggling as hard as she can, Medha skips over the spreading pool of vomit slickening the floor and darts past Bukkar back towards the men’s bathroom, mumbling something menacing to do with tripping and eejits and fools but Bukkar doesn’t seem to be listening and keeps his footing as he dances after her, elegantly pirouetting round varying pools of man-spume, lying drunkards and tottering tables.

Just as it looks as though Medha’s about to get away, Bukkar aims an almighty flaming foot of righteous vengeance right at her arse, misses, gets it caught in a table leg, realises the table leg is made of wood – flammable wood – and skids to an uncharacteristically lucid halt to disentangle himself before more than just his foot is aflame.

Medha escapes, dashing into the men’s room, cheerfully interrupting the current occupant of the portal’s stall, and pushing past into the portal and the dungeon.

Medha is soon followed, in no particular order, by her comrades, who all slosh through the toilet cubicle and into the dungeon, a small trail of filthy wet footsteps soon leading from the dungeon convenience portal to the door opposite it.

"Well, shall we?"

"Yes."

Spoiler: GM Notes (click to show/hide)
Current Players:
Spoiler: Tackov Cedtry, Toaster (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Whiz, Chink (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Medha Correo, Errol (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 06:46:19 am by lawastooshort »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dungeon Quest - Chapter 1.40
« Reply #552 on: July 29, 2013, 06:36:31 am »

"Sorry, ma'am, but adventure awaits. I was pleased to meet you at any rate, and were I not taken, you can be sure I would delight in your company."

Head through the portal if I haven't already, then resume traditional task of searching for any traps at that door opposite the portal. Thoroughly.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: July 29, 2013, 06:59:46 am »

Head through the portal if I haven't already, then resume traditional task of searching for any traps at that door opposite the portal. Thoroughly.

Gervedder instinctively wipes his swill-covered feet on a non-existent mat before approaching the door in his now familiar neck strain inducing crooked pose, feeling his way around the door frame, gently poking the door itself with his fingertips until-

”Aha!”

He stops briefly, move his fingers on again, pushes slightly, stops once more.

”This door,” he triumphantly announces, ”Is stuck. Jammed stuck. Not very hard though. I don’t think it’s locked.”

He move his fingers on back upwards, all the while conscious of a slight scrabbling coming from behind the door.

”Hmm.”

Gervedder turns to his companions.

”There’s some kind of magical trap. I’m not mage enough to tell what, but I suspect it might go off if we just break the door down and waltz in like a band of eejits.”

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: July 29, 2013, 07:07:40 am »

"Perhaps we should knock on the thing?"

Stand to the side of the door (the side that doesn't have hinges on it), knock on the door from this position, quickly withdraw hand.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 118