Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 169435 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 3]
« Reply #1125 on: June 28, 2013, 12:19:13 pm »

Vote Count

(1)Griffion - Zombie Urist
(0)Leafsnail -
(0)Captain Ford -
(2)Toaster - Tiruin, Notquitethere
(0)Tiruin -
(1)Dariush - Shinigami_King
(0)Zombie Urist -
(1)Shinigami_King - Giffion
(0)Deathsword -
(1)Notquitethere - Dariush
(0)Birdy51 -

(5)Not Voting: Captain Ford, Birdy51, Deathsword, Leafsnail, Toaster

Day 3 will last until Friday 6/28 at 11 PM EST or in about 10~ hours.

EDIT:
I think Birdy and Leafsnail are going to be away this weekend?  If the day ends today I'll have to extend the night until they get back, which shouldn be Tuesday at the latest.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 12:37:55 pm by ToonyMan »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: June 28, 2013, 02:30:22 pm »

Extend.

I'm the catgirl, who is now a catboy.

Given everything everyone has posted, I think (aside from the bullies*) all the males are town and the females are third party.  I *was* a survivor, who was out to find my yarnball which is in one of the houses somewhere.  Last night, I got changed into a (cat)boy which also made me town.  I don't know who changed me, but it was someone's role effect.  I still want to find my yarnball, which now gives me some sort of role power when I do find it.

I'm not sure how I got targeted.  I was alone in someone else's house last night when it happened.  I can confirm NQT is female, by the way, because I was in his/her house on N1.

*I say this because I have no data to work with on this, so it may be dangerous to extend this assumption to them.

Note- This is also why I tunneled Jim and Ranger so much- I was a survivor trying not to get nightkilled.  I still support the Ranger lynch, though.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: June 28, 2013, 02:43:13 pm »

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=125058.msg4357057#msg4357057
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=125058.msg4357008#msg4357008
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=125058.msg4355481#msg4355481
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=125058.msg4352200#msg4352200
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=125058.msg4351627#msg4351627

Ya, just randomly throw your vote around with nothing backing up what you're actually saying.  Good one.
Here's a bunch of posts with no content.
First of all, several of these were applicable to the discussion going on at the time, and in fact quite necessary. 
But sure, I post small posts with little to no content.  But at least once a day I post something with substance.  The 26th was an exception to this rule, because I was waiting for Shinigami's reply.

Also, Extend.  Our votes are way too spread out.  I think we need some more time to work through all the claims before we decide who to lynch.  What I want to know , is how much you third party people are going to help scumhunt.  Are you just going to sit around and watch, or are you still going to play the game?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: June 28, 2013, 03:03:43 pm »

*IMPORTANT SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENT*

Since there's been a lot of mass-claiming (mainly claims of third-party) I'll be putting the town and mafia wincons into the public eye.

Town wincon:
You win when all the mafia are kicked out of school or become otherwise not a problem (dead).

Mafia wincon:
You win when the town can't win anymore.

As for third-party?  Who knows.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: June 28, 2013, 03:09:05 pm »

"Well, first I'm going to take my vote off Toaster-san who is apparently a boy and place it on Shinigami-Heika, who has yet to give their perspective on the recent revelations."

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: June 28, 2013, 03:18:23 pm »

Hey look, a tie. I'm definitely more okay with SK lynch than Toaster's or a tie, so SK.

Also, I'd like whoever lives in 5th house to claim.

PFP.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: June 28, 2013, 03:41:46 pm »

Dariush:  Why no extend request?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: June 28, 2013, 06:46:19 pm »

Well... Just so you guys know, My role seems to be exactly like Dariush.  Sleeping with chicks = good.  Preferably more then one at a time.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: June 28, 2013, 07:50:02 pm »

I'll assume Leafsnail and Birdy are extending since they're away.  With Toaster and Griffion also extending I'll need two more extend votes.

Also, starts twitching from mass-claiming.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: June 28, 2013, 08:12:38 pm »

Tiruin covers her face with both hands, very sad at how the principal feels.

"Alright, now I see the errors in telling our identity. People are hiding behind it, and the surefire way to test things out isn't in massclaiming due to the sheer difference in how people would state who they are. Or the similarity.

"However, most I see are people prodding at wincondition and nothing else."

Extend.

Dariush is a boy don't lynch him you idiots.
Well... Just so you guys know, My role seems to be exactly like Dariush.  Sleeping with chicks = good.  Preferably more then one at a time.
Dunno about the female wincon, but my female-dependent ability expressly has the effects stack when being with multiple girls (yay threesome), so maybe the reverse works too?..

BTW, LS, if you knew that I could help you win all along, why didn't you claim so at the beginning of the day and instead voted me?
Extend.

Given everything everyone has posted, I think (aside from the bullies*) all the males are town and the females are third party.  I *was* a survivor, who was out to find my yarnball which is in one of the houses somewhere.  Last night, I got changed into a (cat)boy which also made me town.  I don't know who changed me, but it was someone's role effect.  I still want to find my yarnball, which now gives me some sort of role power when I do find it.

I'm not sure how I got targeted.  I was alone in someone else's house last night when it happened.  I can confirm NQT is female, by the way, because I was in his/her house on N1.

*I say this because I have no data to work with on this, so it may be dangerous to extend this assumption to them.

Note- This is also why I tunneled Jim and Ranger so much- I was a survivor trying not to get nightkilled.  I still support the Ranger lynch, though.

"Now we're all assuming females are third-party, and all boys are town-ish.

"Hey, we've got three bullies who can coordinate their identities, people. I'd love to see how many cracks and slips they've made..only that I'm still quite busy. Tired. Having body aches. And many other things."

*IMPORTANT SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENT*

Since there's been a lot of mass-claiming (mainly claims of third-party) I'll be putting the town and mafia wincons into the public eye.

Town wincon:
You win when all the mafia are kicked out of school or become otherwise not a problem (dead).

Mafia wincon:
You win when the town can't win anymore.

As for third-party?  Who knows.
"'When the town can't win, anymore.' Check'it.

"Small notes at the moment, because I promised this a reread, and It'll get that reread:

> I'm really supporting Leafsnail's plan now of the 'more people to a house' type, but the significance of him having a spooky terrifying house for a class representative is a really bad notion to his rep."

Hmm... I will need a brief reread to check on these claims.

In the mean time Griffinpup for active lurking and not scumhunting.

Also now I'm really curious about the catgirl who turned into a catdude.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=125058.msg4357057#msg4357057
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=125058.msg4357008#msg4357008
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=125058.msg4355481#msg4355481
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=125058.msg4352200#msg4352200
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=125058.msg4351627#msg4351627

Ya, just randomly throw your vote around with nothing backing up what you're actually saying.  Good one.
Here's a bunch of posts with no content.

"I don't like how zombie urist has been acting with all the brevity thrown around nor can I see how what he said recently qualify under active-lurking.

"Do you have any other reads, ZU? Nothing else but aiming for the tried and still plausible and unproven idea of 'active lurking'?"

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: June 28, 2013, 09:22:21 pm »

Vote Count

(1)Griffion - Zombie Urist
(0)Leafsnail -
(0)Captain Ford -
(1)Toaster - Tiruin
(0)Tiruin -
(1)Dariush - Shinigami_King
(0)Zombie Urist -
(3)Shinigami_King - Giffion, Notquitethere, Dariush
(0)Deathsword -
(0)Notquitethere -
(0)Birdy51 -

(5)Not Voting: Captain Ford, Birdy51, Deathsword, Leafsnail, Toaster

Leafsnail, Birdy, Toaster, Griffion, and Tiruin have requested an extension.  One more vote is needed to extend the day to Monday 7/1 at 11 PM EST.

Day 3 will last until Friday 6/28 at 11 PM EST or in about 40 minutes.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: June 28, 2013, 09:33:49 pm »

"I don't like how zombie urist has been acting with all the brevity thrown around nor can I see how what he said recently qualify under active-lurking.
"Do you have any other reads, ZU? Nothing else but aiming for the tried and still plausible and unproven idea of 'active lurking'?"

Seriously? Do you see any content in those posts? Because there is very little. Also Griffin has claimed to be waiting for S_K to respond without doing anything in the meantime. My other reads have already more or less been confirmed. (NQT claimed being third party).

Extend
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: June 28, 2013, 10:25:18 pm »

I here one more vote is needed but zombie already did but I'll do this just in case extend. NQT. I said that I would go over things today. I didn't even realize that it was the end of day and I was going to review the content and respond tonight. I'll have a post in about 30 mins after this.
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: June 28, 2013, 11:12:43 pm »

NQT-
"Here's the thing: I can't be bullied away in the night, so you'll all be doing the bullies a massive favour if you suspend me now.
This sounds like an excuse. as in "I'm valuable to the team, don't kick me out just yet!" However, claiming this and not hopping onto the claim bandwaggon makes you considerably less likely to be scum.

Deathsword-
Unvote. I have reasons to believe NQT is telling the truth here. Why? My wincon is the same. The difference with my role is that I cannot leave my home, but can make others come to me (as long as they are leaving their house in the first place). I can confirm that Tiruin did not leave her house in night 2, as my action had no effect. Night 1 I was interrupted as my home was invaded.
This to me seems like the best time to claim as scum. "If two people have the ability, why not me?" mentality. You also added the fact that your personal ability had no effect so there was no way to prove you wrong in any way.So your claim seems scumiests to me.
As for the Ranger lynch, he seemed far too scummy to be what he truly claimed.
Also, the fact that you didn't believe that someone had this ability... I'm skeptical. If you were worried about revealing your role by defending him you didn't have to. At the same time you didn't have to vote him. Someone claiming the basically the same ability as you is too lucky of a guess on their part. I feel like you are BSing here. If you are not scum I am guessing you are lying about what your role actually is.

Tiruin (the pink is to show that I think she is SUPER TOWN-
"Considering the fact that I'm more in love with books, yes. But I've my duty to do here and I'm to ensure that one of you in the class is protected from harm, thanks. Though, I'm pretty sure I'm against all forms of bullying, and jerks."
"I've this special someone I'd like to see graduate, pass school, perhaps even have a party with. Anything, as long as he isn't emotionally harmed because it would break my heart to see him harmed. And as long as bullying is out of the way or anything that would threaten..err, him, I'm quite happy here. The him is gender neutral here because I am not compromising who he is.
Tiruin's role claim seems very genuine and unique. Separate from others and overly realistic I have nothing more to add to this claim. She is now on my SUPER TOWN books.

Toaster(Green=tentative SUPER TOWN)-

This all seems genuine and realistic just like I said for Tiruin. The only thing that separates you two is that Tiruin has a batter track record in this game while you have been a point of suspicion multiple times.

Leafsnail-I have to be honest. This entire game I have hardly paid attention to leafsnail. Lot's of people have been attacking him but the limited amount of reading I have done didn't make me see anything overly scummy about him. This is true for multiple people on this forum. I can only give a proper opinion of a few people due to how I have been paying attention only half as much to the majority here. I hope you understand. this is also inflated due to the fact that I have only just started paying attention to the forum again after a week or so. The fact that "I'm lazy" probably reflects most in this trait though I'm sure others do it as well.
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: June 28, 2013, 11:14:44 pm »

ZU:  Active Lurking can be defined as trying to appear active while actually providing no content.  Is this definition acceptable for this discussion?
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 100