Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 169452 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 3]
« Reply #1110 on: June 28, 2013, 08:53:17 am »

I visited a random house and it happened to be yours.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: June 28, 2013, 10:21:47 am »

Tiruin:
Unvote. I have reasons to believe NQT is telling the truth here. Why? My wincon is the same. The difference with my role is that I cannot leave my home, but can make others come to me (as long as they are leaving their house in the first place). I can confirm that Tiruin did not leave her house in night 2, as my action had no effect. Night 1 I was interrupted as my home was invaded.
So..what did you do anyway, if I could ask? It's based on movement, that as far I can tell.
Could you clarify what this question means if I get it wrong below?

To use my redirect, I have to say "Redirect from house X to house Y". Last night, X was 7, which you confirmed to be yours after Ranger said his investigation-ability's results. You didn't leave you house, so it didn't work.

As for the Ranger lynch, his actions went against him claim. If he had no way of going to another house or making people go to his, why not claim his house number in the first place? Why demand 2 people to ask him that, and then 3 more? It made no sense and looked like scum trying to fakeclaim. And if he really was telling the truth (which turned out to be the case), he was competition.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: June 28, 2013, 10:45:20 am »

OK.  Just so we are perfectly clear, all you lovely (and not so lovely) ladies have to be alone with a town boy, right?  You can't all be with the same person in the same night, right?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: June 28, 2013, 10:57:06 am »

"Dariush-san, I'll level will you. I'm only voting you to even the vote. I'm not a bully but I'm not 'town' either I'm a third-party girl like Deathsword-san, Tiruin-sama, Leafsnail-san and probably more. Why is you vote still on me rather than on someone that could be a bully?"

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: June 28, 2013, 10:58:12 am »

OK.  Just so we are perfectly clear, all you lovely (and not so lovely) ladies have to be alone with a town boy, right?  You can't all be with the same person in the same night, right?
Yeah.

Also, I'm probably not going to be able to post again before the end of the day since I'm leaving for the weekend.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: June 28, 2013, 10:58:43 am »

"Hell, Dariush-yogisha, the fact that you haven't responded to my claim shows your not reading the game. Why not admit that you're a bully now and be done with it?"

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: June 28, 2013, 10:59:10 am »

pretty much, I just came back and started reading this again yesterday so have missed quite a bit. I will give my opinions later today when I have had time to re-read everything. In the meantime dariush, could you properly address my case which you still haven't done.
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: June 28, 2013, 10:59:47 am »

"Dariush-san, I'll level will you. I'm only voting you to even the vote. I'm not a bully but I'm not 'town' either I'm a third-party girl like Deathsword-san, Tiruin-sama, Leafsnail-san and probably more. Why is you vote still on me rather than on someone that could be a bully?"
You really can't grasp the concept of us not automatically taking you at your word, can you?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: June 28, 2013, 10:59:52 am »

Dariush is a boy don't lynch him you idiots.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: June 28, 2013, 11:02:57 am »

Hmm... I will need a brief reread to check on these claims.

In the mean time Griffinpup for active lurking and not scumhunting.

Also now I'm really curious about the catgirl who turned into a catdude.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: June 28, 2013, 11:05:56 am »

Hmm... I will need a brief reread to check on these claims.

In the mean time Griffinpup for active lurking and not scumhunting.

Also now I'm really curious about the catgirl who turned into a catdude.
Ya, just randomly throw your vote around with nothing backing up what you're actually saying.  Good one.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: June 28, 2013, 11:14:24 am »

You really can't grasp the concept of us not automatically taking you at your word, can you?
"Only I expect a modicum of intelligence from my fellow classmates, Griff-kun. I claim and then three other people claim the same sort of role immediately afterwards. Are we all bullies? Which is the more reasonable hypothesis? Leafsnail-san is correct, it makes no sense to evict Dariush-yogisha if he's a he. Toaster-san, why are you still voting me?"

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: June 28, 2013, 11:49:35 am »

Dunno about the female wincon, but my female-dependent ability expressly has the effects stack when being with multiple girls (yay threesome), so maybe the reverse works too?..

BTW, LS, if you knew that I could help you win all along, why didn't you claim so at the beginning of the day and instead voted me?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: June 28, 2013, 12:08:52 pm »

NQT:
"Only I expect a modicum of intelligence from my fellow classmates, Griff-kun. I claim and then three other people claim the same sort of role immediately afterwards. Are we all bullies? Which is the more reasonable hypothesis? Leafsnail-san is correct, it makes no sense to evict Dariush-yogisha if he's a he. Toaster-san, why are you still voting me?"

Because you can't pretend to be town for shit.

On the basis of recent events, Unvote.  I need to check something.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 100