Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 169664 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 2]
« Reply #825 on: June 12, 2013, 10:09:54 pm »

Wow I just pulled a day randomly out of the air, that's funny.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: June 12, 2013, 10:16:41 pm »

NQT
What are you doing, Imperial Guardsman?
NQT-San is obvously a bully! De Arimasu!

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: June 12, 2013, 10:29:28 pm »

Leafsnail: 
How should we use this quasi-cop to our benefit? 
Way to buddy.

Cado, does it have to be a town boy, or can it be a mafia boy?
Pay attention.
Only town boys.

We obviously shouldn't lynch Cado, but keeping her alive definitely gives benefits.
How did you know this before she claimed? This entire paragraph feels like backtracking.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: June 12, 2013, 10:35:52 pm »

Ford: uh... okay. And only i leave the game with a win, the town boy stays. (yes he has to be town)

IG: Give better reasons then that.

Since i don't think this will cause many problems: Last night there were 2 people in house seven.

PPE: ZU, i posted today before Pup so he did know my claim.

(I feel awkward being reffered to as a she... freaking Roles.)
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: June 12, 2013, 10:59:15 pm »

PFP

Imperial Guardsman - Nerjin has left a bad taste in my mouth. How do you taste? What are your views of Nerjin. Specifically, I'm curious as to what you think of vote mania but I'm curious about your general reads. What do you think of PotL, Tiruin and Solifuge.
Ah, I think Nerjin-san is a big stupid head. Why would he leave us? was he a stupid bully? And i think they are all good people! Except Tiruin-san. Shes a bit on the mean side, De Arimasu! (amidoingitright
>_<

Fix'd.

Also, stop editing. Please.

NQT
amidoingitright
« Last Edit: Today at 06:09:18 pm by Imperial Guardsman »
Nope.

Also NQT
Why @ blank votes.

Especially ZU. Oops didn't see this
NQT for same reasons yday.

@Tiruin: Why are you role speculating instead of considering alignments?
I'm actually doing both. I believe Ranger's telling the truth due to how frank he is (you'd be able to detect word shifting or their intention in how he worded it..). Second: check the OP--there are auxiliary conditions with roles mentioned. Third: I was confused with what Cado was talking about, and about what he's talking about.

...Meh, part-claiming.

He may know where I'm living, and I'm against him telling it out due to the fact that I need my private space for about a day or two in order to use my power. Granted, it's wholly benevolent as far as I can tell. I have no abilities as of the moment.

Oh wait you're third party never mind. Un-imaginary-vote.

I'd been holding onto that for about a week and completely didn't connect those two dots until just now.
...Which you didn't read up, huh? What makes Ranger's case believable to you?

@Captain Ford: Will your action be publically visible?  Ask ToonyMan if you don't know.
Asking. My personal guess is that you'll all see me streaking down out of the sky but you won't know exactly what house I hit. (I mean seriously, that would make a lot of noise, there's no way you'd all miss it)
"And I wonder how you manage to stay in school with us when you can fly. *sigh*

"Why would you hit government infrastructure again? Anything keeping you aloft? Yes I know how weird it sounds in context, but I'm doubting this is what you'd call 'innocent' (Town). Maybe a third-party."

Griffin
Cado's role would be mainly beneficial as a quasi-cop, rather than as a sortof weakened townie that is averse to lynching male players
All the more motivation to keep Cado around as long as possible.
Leafsnail: 

How does this make sense if he claimed town-ally? He said it himself back in the thread here. Why the inattentivity?

PPE: 3 new replies.

IG

NQT
What are you doing, Imperial Guardsman?
"How? You know in school, we love explaining things, right? Why're you accusing someone without any tangible basis? What is your basis?"

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: June 12, 2013, 11:47:33 pm »

Leafsnail: 
Way to buddy.
Explain to me how this is in any way buddying?
Pay attention.
Only town boys.
Also to Turiun.  Yep.  RangerCado already specified.  I missed it.  It doesn't help that I'm running on a severe lack of sleep too.
We obviously shouldn't lynch Cado, but keeping her alive definitely gives benefits.
How did you know this before she claimed? This entire paragraph feels like backtracking.

lololololol...
That was a joke, right?  This paragraph was after Cado claimed.  Pay attention.
Your second statement is also entirely false.  I was reiterating a point that I attempted, and failed, to make earlier.  Go over that paragraph again and find any backtracking from my original post.  Try to find where I change my opinion or stance on the issue.  You won't.

Zombie:  Why such a terse post with no specifics?  You make vague statements about scummy things I've done with no connection to the information you cite.  I'm buddying Leafsnail?  You cite a question I asked him.  You give no explanation on how the two thoughts are joined, you merely assume we'll all immediately see what's so apparently obvious to you.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: June 13, 2013, 01:19:31 am »

Toaster: If they have an easy kill against one of their enemies, why not use it? And/or create a lot of WIFOM
That's some awfully certain knowledge about how scum uses their kill, Ranger.
Timezone ninjas, ninjaing posts by several hours while the ninjee is sleeping. TIMEZONE NINJAS EVERYWHERE.

If you're telling the truth about being third party, then there is no reason for scum to kill you. Even if you publicly say your house number, the scum will merely know which house they should avoid to not stumble onto the third party. (of course, this only applies if they have a per-house targeting and not per-person and that you're not town fakeclaiming third party, because if you are then why would you even do that) Since it's a pretty safe bet they know the scummates's identity and house numbers, then regardless of their method of targeting they get an 'easy kill' merely by not attacking each other.

Even though my read on you fell through the floor, I'm still going to give you one last chance to redeem yourself. Claim your house.

Daruish-What are your thoughts on Ford's role? How about Ranger's? Nerjin just left us and has been replaced by Guardsman, how will you use this to your advantage? Do scummy do you find Guardsman?
RVS questions? On second day? Lazyass is being lazy. Also, this is the last time I'm acknowledging questions containing a typo in my name.

1) It's unlikely that such power would be possessed by scum. This would allow them to sit on the sidelines and let town devour itself. Pretty OP, IMO. 2) See above. 3) To my advantage? I'm not scum, unlike you. 4) I would prefer not to play with him at all. At the time of your post, he hasn't made a single post. Isn't that a bit too early to make assumptions?

Ah, I think Nerjin-san is a big stupid head. Why would he leave us? was he a stupid bully? And i think they are all good people! Except Tiruin-san. Hes a bit on the mean side, De Arimasu! (amidoingitright
NQT
Wow, you're stupid.

Why did we even let him into this game?...

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: June 13, 2013, 01:23:52 am »

Dariush: lets put this up to the public. you as well as 2 others (i think) have told me to claim my house. If 3 more ask, i'll do it, and i'll blame you if i die tonight.
[/quote]

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: June 13, 2013, 01:26:42 am »

Sorry for double.

I'm requesting 6 total because i doubt there are six bullies. Also, they do have a reason to kill me. One less player trying to find them.
[/quote]

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: June 13, 2013, 01:36:00 am »

Ford: I have to help the town to win. Hurting the town hurts me. I have no idea what happens to the Boy.

If 2 more people ask for my house number, i'll give.

<insert me asking for the number>
Dariush: lets put this up to the public. you as well as 2 others (i think) have told me to claim my house. If 3 more ask, i'll do it, and i'll blame you if i die tonight.
Could you possibly guess why people may start to consider beginning to entertain the idea of moderately distrusting you?

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: June 13, 2013, 01:39:51 am »

Because i shouldn't be up at midnight? I made it bigger for this reason, the way you think i'll just be overlooked by the bullies. That, and better to be safe than sorry.
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: June 13, 2013, 04:18:13 am »

PFP
..Ok, let me get this straight. You're a third party, who is town allied only in the notion that you need a Town Boy to be with you, in the same house. That seems to be your wincon. When that happens..err..something. What happens then?

Regardless. That's still third-party, and not distinctly town-allied. Can you explain why you fear bullies so much, both in house and in information?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: June 13, 2013, 05:58:04 am »

(Apologies for the disappearance. Perennial broken laptop issues. Normal service will resume soon.)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: June 13, 2013, 07:32:37 am »

Because i shouldn't be up at midnight? I made it bigger for this reason, the way you think i'll just be overlooked by the bullies. That, and better to be safe than sorry.
What. How does this shitstain of a post even remotely resemble an explanation about how you demanded two people to ask you your number and immediatly increased that number by two after I became one of those two people? You are back-tracking, cowardly, lying scum. Solifuge can go fuck himself, I want to see you dead. Cado.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: June 13, 2013, 09:26:03 am »

I agree with Dariush.  A backtrack that flagrant is pretty bad, and you've already claimed disinterested third party, so...

RangerCado.  Until I see your house number, that vote stays.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 100