Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 169548 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 2]
« Reply #795 on: June 12, 2013, 02:51:04 pm »

Ranger:
Toaster: If they have an easy kill against one of their enemies, why not use it? And/or create a lot of WIFOM

I don't see any speculation here.  You state it very clearly.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: June 12, 2013, 02:55:32 pm »

Ranger:
Toaster: If they have an easy kill against one of their enemies, why not use it? And/or create a lot of WIFOM

I don't see any speculation here.  You state it very clearly.
When has that ever caught a mafia player before?
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: June 12, 2013, 03:22:02 pm »

Tiruin:
griffinpup "Why're you justifying yourself here? when you talked to Lenglon?"
I actually wasn't talking to Lenglon in that post.  In that post I attempted to explain my views on the argument that Lenglon was merely inexperienced.  I pointed out my incapability to accurately tell whether she was a newbie because it pertained to the discussion.  I wasn't attempting to justify myself.
"So what purpose did your first paragraph fulfill in that link there? You had voted for Lenglon before this post, which I attached to that statement I had to you in that quote above. Or perhaps I'm missing something?
"Anywhoo, did your case here back up anything proceeding that event I'm poking at now?"

My first paragraph was answering NQT's question.  Again, nothing in that post was actually addressed to Lenglon.
Solifuge should actually attempt to post at some point, but all the arguments for him have already been made, so I'll have to see his reaction.
"And what arguments exist? That he's drawing cat pictures? He's a great artist, no doubt about that. Are you going to poke at a general fact, or at least delve deeper--be specific--rather than issue a soft prod on him?

"What arguments have you? Seems like you're interested in him, but lack to question him in your own way."

I do agree that I should of explained this statement better, but I didn't really have much more to say then this post and mainly this post.
Considering the fact that he has yet to respond to my most recent questions, I'm going to wait for his response before pursuing him further.  One specific issue I have with Solifuge is that he made cat pictures and used them in all his posts, then claimed that since it took longer to do his posts that way, he had less time to produce content.  Using this self-made excuse, he put off posting his case until after the second extension.  Remarkably, in pictures!  Maybe if he'd lay off the pictures he could actually participate.
Solifuge: 
Do you consider tunneling less scummy then bandwagon votes?
If we look at your voting history, we find that you've only voted for Nerjin. (according to LurkerTracker).  Is your idea of scumhunting putting your vote on one person, then never questioning them ever again until the end of the day?
Will you always take all day to make a case, but never pressure people?
+ the questions in my last post to you.  It's quoted here if you don't have enough time to actually read the thread.  Wouldn't want you to take time out of making your next post in pictures, would we?

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: June 12, 2013, 03:24:32 pm »

One more thing, Solifuge.  Please explain to me how voting yourself to force a lynch over a no-lynch scummy behavior.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: June 12, 2013, 04:04:02 pm »

Ranger:
Spoiler: Speculation (click to show/hide)

I'm claiming a pro-town third-party role. Didn't think it smart to claim day 1, (look how that ended last time) so i waited. (plus my win-con just got harder, so better to help you guys)
What makes you pro-town rather than self-interested? If you win, you leave the game, which puts us closer to LYLO.

What happens to the man you spend the night alone with? Does he leave the game with you?

Also you should go ahead and claim your house.
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: June 12, 2013, 04:06:19 pm »

Ford: I have to help the town to win. Hurting the town hurts me. I have no idea what happens to the Boy.

If 2 more people ask for my house number, i'll give.
[/quote]

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: June 12, 2013, 05:52:58 pm »

You're anti-town in the sense that town shouldn't try to let you win.  You have no more motivation to help town if you're out of the game.  You do have motivation to help us.  We have no motivation to help you.  Therefore, we should do all that's in your power to screw you over, and get one more ally for town.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: June 12, 2013, 05:55:17 pm »

You're anti-town in the sense that town shouldn't try to let you win.  You have no more motivation to help town if you're out of the game.  You do have motivation to help us.  We have no motivation to help you.  Therefore, we should do all that's in your power to screw you over, and get one more ally for town.
This makes no sense at all.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: June 12, 2013, 05:57:46 pm »

I'm anti-town... for wanting to help the town... Say what?
[/quote]

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: June 12, 2013, 06:20:30 pm »

Tiruin:
Captain Ford: What's your view on Mr. Squeaky Clean Townie?
I don't like the fact that Nerjin left his vote on Lenglon while he attempted to scumhunt Dariush and Deathsword, and I really don't like that he never renewed or updated his case on Lenglon after the close call.

I don't doubt that he's busy or that he had internet trouble though. Judging by the techniques he was using, he was trying really hard to find someone else to attack, and he failed to accomplish much of anything before day end.

I think he was burned-out and exhausted from the Great Temple. He's dropped a lot of scumtells, but they also read as "I can't think straight, arrgghhh".

...I have him down as null leaning town, I suppose.

Fucking called it.

Nerjin, why did you bully Vecooster away?
Because double kill that's why. Seriously though I had nothing to do with it.

Request Replacement I just cannot keep up with this work-load. Sorry guys. Love the flavor, love all of you but... I can't keep up.
Wait what now? Double kill? Then you had nothing to do with it?

..What. I smell tactical retreat.
[/quote]
Double Kill = Vector + Jim. It's a joke.

Ranger:
I have no idea what happens to the Boy.
You should ask Toony then. Then let us know.

Actually, hang on. I just realized you may have a point about being an easy kill if you reveal your house number. It depends on how exactly the bullies choose their targets.

However, if you get visited by a town male and then you both leave, it hurts town a lot. Claiming your house would prevent that.

Do you realize that scum want you to win? That would take out one (or two, if you take your man with you) of their enemies in addition to their NK.

Okay, most of this makes sense. Ranger winning hurts town. He doesn't actually have anything in the way of useful information to offer us. We really don't have any motivation to help him.

We don't really want to screw him over, though. It's not worth our time.

And I really don't understand the "get one more ally for town" part.

Can we vote Ford today?
No you cannot.
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: June 12, 2013, 06:30:04 pm »

PFP
Ford
Can we vote Ford today?
No you cannot.
♫~
"Sounds like you know a lot more about your own role, huh my Captain?"

Ford: I have to help the town to win. Hurting the town hurts me. I have no idea what happens to the Boy.

"Well I had a guy visit my house and he's pretty gentlemanly..as far as a quiet conversation goes. You only need boys, am I right? So you don't care about the female members, huh.

"So tell me. How does that help town? Who would you prioritize? Town, or third-party (whatever). You did say you were also helping third-party? Or my memory is fuzzy..."

Because I'm thinking all on memory now because rushing.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: June 12, 2013, 06:34:28 pm »

Ford: Checking with Toony.

Tiruin: Only town boys. but i have to way of knowing who has a male role and who doesn't. Better to help the entire town and not alienate anyone with a female role. And no, no other third-party is with me to my knowledge.
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: June 12, 2013, 06:37:26 pm »

...I think it's either the wording, or you also know how many alignments are left..

Yay town boys. Yay grammar messing up my comprehension. >_>

Tiruin: Only town boys. but i have to way of knowing who has a male role and who doesn't. Better to help the entire town and not alienate anyone with a female role. And no, no other third-party is with me to my knowledge.
Please restate.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: June 12, 2013, 06:40:09 pm »

I only need town boys alive.
I have no way of knowing who has a male role and who doesn't.
I'm going to work with the entire town rather than alienate all the female roles.
No third-party is with me to my knowledge.
[/quote]

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: June 12, 2013, 06:53:46 pm »

I promised a good post and then you get this. Apologies. I will elaborate on my points when I don't have a performance for the scholarship students of the year  :-\

Daruish-What are your thoughts on Ford's role? How about Ranger's? Nerjin just left us and has been replaced by Guardsman, how will you use this to your advantage? Do scummy do you find Guardsman?
Imperial Guardsman - Nerjin has left a bad taste in my mouth. How do you taste? What are your views of Nerjin. Specifically, I'm curious as to what you think of vote mania but I'm curious about your general reads. What do you think of PotL, Tiruin and Solifuge.

Everyone- Not asking for WIFOM, just some insight from the public, does anyone here have an opinion that they would like to share about the night. (Nk's, questionable actions etc.)
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 100