poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108207 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #360 on: June 03, 2013, 04:42:02 pm »

Switch our license plate for someone else's. Lead them away, then switch it again in a day.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 04, 2013, 06:44:39 am »

Well shit. Usbs, or try to catch craig before he can go into hiding? We'll need a computer for both so...go to an internet cafe if we know of any nearby, otherwise go home & check out what's on the USBs, look up craig on facebook/get his address.
Switch our license plate for someone else's. Lead them away, then switch it again in a day.
I like both of these ideas
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 04, 2013, 08:10:06 pm »

You remove the number plates from a near by car and shove them into the bag.

Arriving back at home you are greeted by Nicolette who thrust both a can of cheap supermarket larger and a meat cleaver at you.
A disgusting smelling steam pervades out from the kitchen as you sight the remains of Hamish lieing in three dozen pieces on top of a plastic sheet.
Nicolette assures you that she is dealing with her problem, "Ich habe bis auf die Knochen raus für den Mixer" apparently. 

It take you until daybreak to transform the body in to a smelly paste which you poor down the kitchen sink.

Head pounding from the larger you take a look at the contents of the USB sticks.
The first is full of Surveillance footage from a bank robbery along with a list of evidence and a brief for the prosecution.
The second is a list of phone numbers under wiretapping orders and arrest records.

You consider your next move.

Spoiler: Police arms cache (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Craig Ericson (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Items in the van (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 08:12:23 pm by Funk »
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 04, 2013, 08:12:45 pm »

Let's scout the arms cache, then take everything when we give it the all clear.  Afterwards we pay Craig-io a visit.  And give him a laser light show
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 04, 2013, 08:39:35 pm »

Seconded
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #366 on: June 04, 2013, 10:47:19 pm »

4th'd, and I'd like to add: send in an anonymous on second thought, make sure they know we're doing them a favor. Send in a tip concerning the (what was it, 11?) undercover cops & wiretapping targets that are blown.

What do you guys think: should we use the brain worms? Only way to ensure they don't get abused is by not using them.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 10:49:05 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 05, 2013, 07:42:34 am »

Yes, we should.

Also, I like the warning idea.  Use a payphone and a voice modifier

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 05, 2013, 02:03:32 pm »

Agreed. afterall, it will save lives and prevent the baddies from killing them.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 05, 2013, 02:55:37 pm »

On second thought if we don't warn them we can go after them and kill them all to death.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 05, 2013, 04:51:20 pm »

You record a warning about the undercover cops being blown for the police.
After running the message thru a voice modifier you head out and try to fine a pay phone, after a half hour search you manage to find one in an out of the way place, and are undisturbed as you send the message to crime stoppers anonymous.

You change the number plate on the van before you go to the arms cache.
It takes you an hour of digging out in the local woodland to unearth two mud encrusted metal drums from the ground.
After pulling them from the ground you find six metal crates, once you remove the mud you find the marking.
Two are marked 9mm 3000 rounds, one marked 7.62x51 FMJ 500 rounds and two more marked as No. 36M Mk.I bombs.

Shouldering both drums with your inhuman strength it is an easy task to fill the van with your new found arms.

You manage to unload every thing into the house with Nicolette without incident.
Opening the ammo crates you find the most of the bullets are badly rusted, but you mange to pick out fifty one pistol rounds that luck promising.
As you open the second crate of hand-grenades your luck turns 11 of them are in good condition, still green and loaded unlike the first lot which had rusted beyond use.
Ripping open the top of the first drum you pull out a Sterling submachine gun, oil drips from it gunmetal gray body.
The second drum contains merely the rusted remains of six rifles, every one of them is useless to you.

"I put rusted the guns and ammo back in the drum and dumping it in the river, it's not like you could use any of that stuff.
The next thing we did was have a chat with craig"

The police officer across from you thump the desk as he roar's "A CHAT! YOU CALL WHAT YOU DID TO HIM A CHAT!" he take a deep breath and sit down, trying to keep his cool.

What did you do to craig?

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Items in the van (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 05:43:46 pm by Funk »
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: June 05, 2013, 08:28:06 pm »

We hung him upside down and skinned him alive, emasculated him, pulled off his nails, electrocuted him, blinded him, eviscerated him, scalped him, and then washed him down with hydochloric acid.  And then left him for the vultures.

Of course we did all of this is an wooded area.  We used his blood to paint a message to the cops about what happens to crooked cops.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #372 on: June 05, 2013, 09:32:04 pm »

That is not what we did.

Let's go have a chat with him. But not before we ask susan for a schematic, something to embarrass the guy in a puerile fashion- something like.....a pink tutu that's bound to his flesh and has arteries running through it. OR A GENDER-BENDER POTION! HA! Symbionts? But argh, all these can be done with gruesome/not fun techniques, (unwanted).

I guess...let's ask for a schematic to brand people- a signet ring perhaps? An upgrade to zarkauer? Chemicals or burns is the question, and the symbol.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 09:41:22 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 05, 2013, 10:44:24 pm »

Aw come on, we have to do something heinous enough to be worth that reaction
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 83