poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108204 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #345 on: June 02, 2013, 07:43:33 pm »

Not faster that she can pull the trigger but if you can get her off guard then you should hve time to use the worms or what ever.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 02, 2013, 08:26:36 pm »

Which is why we just kill her outright.  Or turn the bones of her arms into powder.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 02, 2013, 08:41:45 pm »

Put the pedal to the metal with the car and duck. She can't be the most balanced so this will cause her to be thrown off balance and hopefully miss the shot. Then all we have to do is swerve the car to continue to throw her off balance and unable to shot the firearm.

Say to her "Empty the firearm's ammunition or their will be consequences."

Consequences, we are buckled in she is not therefore we crash into something at a high speed and watch her go flying through the front window.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 08:47:12 pm by jaass »

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 02, 2013, 09:20:38 pm »

Yeah sure.  Just don't announce our intentions to her.  That is just stupid and supervillain-y.  We are intelligent and not a villain.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #349 on: June 02, 2013, 09:23:42 pm »

Nownow, we don't know what happens when we get shot in the head. We know we live, so the most likely scenario is we wake up in the morgue 10 hours later. But for all we know, the gm might get tired of our messing with plot armor and do something drastic- like killing the first character and having nicolette take over with a case of the Cloud (ff7) personality syndrome.

I think we can bluff her.
Don't get upset at all, only raise hands as a sort of 'I'll humor you'
"Ruth, dear, do you know who I am? In case you can't remember clearly, I gave you the chance to talk, and you lied. Long story short, I was taking you to the hospital, and about to start investigating Craig Ericson. Now, you have two choices here: you can lower your weapon, and tell me whether you'd prefer to be dropped at your home or the hospital, or I can spit the bullets out of my head and break your arms into six pieces. Maybe more if you piss me off. What's it going to be Ruth? Civility or savagery? I don't give most perps the choice."
Slowly lower our arms and continue driving if the light turns green and she's listening to us.

If it's obvious she's not listening, turn our head around and zap her shoulder, ("Ruth," turn head to face her while talking "listen to me" Final judgement, zap if she's not listening). She may have been attached to Hamish and inconsolable or something.
(After zapping: break gun. "I really don't like having guns pointed at me ruthie.")
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 09:38:25 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 02, 2013, 09:38:58 pm »

I forgot about our eyes.  Lets laze the gun itself.  A molten barrel will render it inoperable.  And if we get the trigger mechanism there will be no firing it.  No negotiation, no quarter, and it teaches her to fuck about with us.
And if she doesn't desist after this we give her a lethal laser... liposuction.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 09:41:33 pm by Origami_Psycho »

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #351 on: June 02, 2013, 09:44:14 pm »

Zapping her shoulder will teach her not to fuck with us, and won't start a fire in the car. We've been more than lenient, and using a gun has always been a line for us that you don't want to cross.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 02, 2013, 09:47:48 pm »

How about we just zap the shit out of the gun. It will get hot fast, and if we do hit her, its just a happy bonus.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: June 02, 2013, 09:59:00 pm »

How about we just zap the shit out of the gun. It will get hot fast, and if we do hit her, its just a happy bonus.
+1

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #354 on: June 03, 2013, 01:06:15 am »

Car interiors are flammable- we fuck up the roll, I can guarantee a molten chunk/puddle of metal will be an instant & persistant fire-starter. Plus screw being lax- this is if we can't bluff her. We've given her too many chances, and she's just not reciprocating our politeness.

Also: Hope the gun doesn't go off before she drops it, eh?
Badges of honor

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 03, 2013, 06:25:23 am »

And not being lax is why we reduce the gun to molten metal.  Turn the lasers up to their highest setting, by the way.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: June 03, 2013, 10:42:02 am »

The highest setting probably has the force of a small nuclear bomb. That is a bad idea.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #357 on: June 03, 2013, 02:15:45 pm »

How is melting the gun less lax than blowing a hole in her shoulder? And then physically snapping the gun to pieces? Like I said: molten puddle of metal = !!FIRE!!
Badges of honor

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: June 03, 2013, 02:53:08 pm »

You try to bluff her "Come on now Ruth, don't you remember who i am?" 
"YOUR A F**KING PIECE OF EVIL SCUM" she keep the gun raised as she starts to dial her phone.

"And to think i was just about to let you go on your merry way after our little chat, but i guess you don't care for Civility." she is trying to unlock the door.

With at said you fire your eye lasers at the pistol, in a blinding green flash the gun explodes, in to a cloud of molten metal.
Ruth stares mouth open as the charred remands her hand crumbles into ash before you.

You push her out of the door and hammer the gas as she sprawl on to the pavement. 

The car's interior trys to burn but you quickly empty a small fire extinguisher in side the car as you try to drive.

You quickly park the car a the top of a car park and set fire to it after removing the VIN plate to cover your tracks.

What is your next move?

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #359 on: June 03, 2013, 03:29:06 pm »

Well shit. Usbs, or try to catch craig before he can go into hiding? We'll need a computer for both so...go to an internet cafe if we know of any nearby, otherwise go home & check out what's on the USBs, look up craig on facebook/get his address.
Badges of honor
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 83