poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108211 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #330 on: June 01, 2013, 02:22:09 pm »

Kidnap her, but don't go in the obvious way, that may well be how we were caught.
Alternatively, don our full suit of power armour (with the gauntlet) and rip our way inside, and destroy all who oppose us.
-1 to the ripping. There is an innocent child in there. We get out of the car and hold up the USB. Point to the car. If she isn't out in five minutes, we leave and give the cops her address. If she comes out, we tell her that we are going for a drive. We just want to talk.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #331 on: June 01, 2013, 02:48:02 pm »

And what would the cops do with her address? She's CID. I do however approve of donning our suit of armor helmet, (we should already be wearing the suit), & gesturing for her to come out. If she takes more than 5 minutes, we rip our way in and grab her before driving off.
She'll know she risks injury to her family, and her reputation as an honest cop would be shattered if we break in. She'll come out or we'll drag her out.
Be sure to gesture 5 minutes to make sure she understands, & frisk her before letting her into the car.

-It's a shame we don't know what's on the usbs yet. What we want from ruthie are the names of anyone else that's involved- especially her boss. And any plans that are in the works.

Damn, so we killed the guy? Was kinda hoping for him to report back- he'd spread the word on us murdering any gang members that take up arms against us.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 02:56:15 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 01, 2013, 03:03:14 pm »

I just think that we should give her the chance to leave town, and get out of this mess. Shit is going down, and its good for kids to not have a dead mother. Except in Disney movies.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 01, 2013, 05:09:35 pm »

Oh screw the kids, she's a criminal, and therefore a target of ours, so we take her out.  After we get the desired information out of her.  And if the kids grow up without a mother because of it, well that's too bad for them, she shoulda considered this possibility before venturing down her chosen road.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 01, 2013, 06:07:36 pm »

You raise the USB up to the car window, you watch as her eyes open wide with shock, before pointing for her to come out to the car.

A few minutes later she walks out the door and over to you.
"Get in the please Ruth, i want to talk to you"
She sits there in silence as you drive of into the night.
Stopping at empty side street and tell her to get out of the car so you can search her.
You dont find any weapons or recording gear.

"Now i know about your little deal, Hamish was most talkative once he was persuaded.
I hope that you will see reason and take my deal.
you answer my questions and my tell me the truth and i will give you forty eight hours to leave the police and town."

She nods "ok what do you want to know?
about the deal? that was just me and him."
You can sense that she is lying as you watch in awe as she grasps her head as she starts to shake and falls to her knees.
As her eyes roll back her voice comes out sounding strange flatten some how.

"Officer Craig Ericson number 567321, transferred to 2 firearms from the everdince locker in to my care on the 26th of February 2011, passed on both pistols to Hamish Mc neil , on the 27th of that month."

She keels over as a fist full of transparent string like worms sprue out from her nose.

What do you do with her?

edited :date
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 10:12:55 am by Funk »
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 01, 2013, 07:53:50 pm »

Holy damn.  Those trackers are fucking bad ass.

Let's press her for more information.  And leave her a little reminder as to why nobody fucks around with us.  Maybe a mamectomy is in order?
EDIT: 2011 was not a leap year Funk.  You gotta retcon either the year or the day that the transfer occurred on.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 08:49:45 pm by Origami_Psycho »
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #336 on: June 02, 2013, 01:22:04 am »

"Ruthiee.."
Walk over and shoe her onto her side.
Assume crouching position! Check to see if she's recovering or not!

If she's recovering:
"I know you're lieing. That's not very nice, and here I am giving you all the respect & kindness in the world. Who do you work for? Who is Craig Ericson?"

If she's...not
Curse silently; we didn't want to kill this one. It was uncivilized. We'll have to talk to Susan about setting our symbionts to non-lethal mode.
In the meantime, buy a disposable cell phone and inform the police "I saw a dead body at (ruthie's dead body's location)", then crush it to dust and throw it away. We'll have to give her family closure later.

Also:
Holy damn.  Those trackers are fucking bad ass.

Let's press her for more information.  And leave her a little reminder as to why nobody fucks around with us.  Maybe a mamectomy is in order?
EDIT: 2011 was not a leap year Funk.  You gotta retcon either the year or the day that the transfer occurred on.
-1, we aren't batshit psycho, not yet.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 01:27:52 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 02, 2013, 05:10:53 am »

A tracker that kills what it's tracking won't be very useful. Attempt to stop the worms from brain-controlling, because if she's not harming us, we shouldn't harm her.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 02, 2013, 11:09:50 am »

-1, we aren't batshit psycho, not yet.
Oh fine, we won't mutilate people.  Yet.

A tracker that kills what it's tracking won't be very useful. Attempt to stop the worms from brain-controlling, because if she's not harming us, we shouldn't harm her.
She has incurred our wrath with her careless actions, if she did not wish to be punished as an evil man, then she should have not strayed from the path of morality.

So let's wake her up, and ask her if she wants to go through that again.  When she answers in teh affirmative we finish questioning her.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 11:14:29 am by Origami_Psycho »

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #339 on: June 02, 2013, 02:26:48 pm »

Just want to say: we have to dispose of those worms whenever we use them. We don't want that tech falling into other hands.
Badges of honor

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 02, 2013, 03:46:42 pm »

You pick her off the ground and sit her down.
Her eyes are wide and unfocused but she seems to be lucid.

As ask her about Craig Ericson, she unleashes a garbled torrent of mostly useless information but you are quickly able to get her to talk about what you want to know, even if you do have to keep reminding her to stay on tack.

Before she falls asleep again you lean: the codes for the locks at the local police station, the identity's of 9 undercover cops, the names of 6 snitches and much more useless information.

You place her in the recovery position as you quickly copy down the useful information.

As you pick the worms up from ground they try to wiggle up your arm but you manage to place them in a bag.

After loading Ruths sleeping form in to the car you set off to the hospital.

As you stop at some traffic lights, she stirs back to consciousness.
For a second she just stares at you before shouting at you to raise your hands to your head.

You turn to look at her and are greeted by a small pistol.
"What you search me like a F**king rookie! NOW GET YOUR F***KING HANDS UP C**T!"

As you raise your hands you wonder how to get out of this with out killing her?

(yes you roll a bad search and she get a bonus to hiding stuff)
is anyone reading the German parts?       

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Items in the van (click to show/hide)

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 02, 2013, 03:54:55 pm »

Disarm her and let Zarkuaer out to play.  This bitch just crossed a line, now she get's fucked up bad.

Also, yes.  I gotta say, it's quite fun to have that thrown in there, although the last one had a bit of a non-sequitur on the end I just re-read it to make sure it was the one I was talking about, and now it makes perfect sense.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 02, 2013, 04:01:22 pm »

"...We may need to move the car. I will let you use the driver's seat to do this." Leave worms under seat and ready to mind control.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 02, 2013, 04:31:37 pm »

"...We may need to move the car. I will let you use the driver's seat to do this." Leave worms under seat and ready to mind control.
We already know we live, so we can take an aggressive stance here, so let's kill her and be done with it.  Scheming isn't going to do anything for us but let her escape.  What we need is swift and decisive action.  Remeber, when armoured with plot, one can always take enourmous risks.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 02, 2013, 07:19:08 pm »

How fast can we deploy a symbiote?
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 83