poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108212 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #315 on: May 28, 2013, 11:26:23 am »

Follow her, but do it discreetly. Let the tracking symbite work its magic.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #316 on: May 28, 2013, 01:39:54 pm »

Yeah, I'm worried she's already onto us. Just head to our car, use the tracking symbiont to have extra distance between us.
When/if we go to kidnap/confront her, we'll have to worry about a tazer.

I also have a feeling Hamish is going to have an...interesting time with Nicolette.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 28, 2013, 08:09:37 pm »

You climb into the van, as you reach for the seatbelt she pulls away.
Trying to stay out of sight you manage to follow the symbites trail of pheromones as she drives across town to small terraced house.

Parking down the street by an off-license, you stop the engine and enter the shop to buy a paper.
you read the headlines:
Satanic Cannibals in gangland murder spree!
Pagan vigilante in mob massacre!
Bloody Gangwar Shocks the country!
Headless Corpse found in underworld slaughter!

A parade of photos follows the headlines.
Your take one of each and packet of cheese and onion crisps to the counter.
Climbing back in to the van you phone rings, it is Nicolette, sobbing as she speaks she tells you that she need the van to clean up her mess here.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 28, 2013, 09:24:36 pm »

Ask her how many city blocks she destroyed.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #319 on: May 28, 2013, 09:37:10 pm »

Damn. Copy down the address. We've gotta go play Harry to nicolette's Dexter.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 29, 2013, 02:59:48 am »

Ask her what happened in a concerned but exasperated voice. Get on your way over there anyway.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 29, 2013, 05:38:41 pm »

You scribble down the address of house as you ask Nicolette what happen to Hamish.
In between her coughs and sputter you make that Hamish is live but nuseing a shattered knee cap and he has been "aufgespießt in den Darm und bringt mir etwas Augenspülflasche", what ever that means.

Despite sticking to the limit, it take you lest than 5 minutes to reach Nicolette.

She stands tall looming over Hamish as he sit bleeding behind a bin.
Her face is a red with swelling as she fixes Hamish with an unflinching stare from a single bloodshot eye.
As you enter the alley she turns to speak to, the chain running out from hamish's gut is pulled tight for a second, he gasps in pain.

You quickly use the eye wash from your medkit to rinse the mace from Nicolette's eyes.

You consider what to do with the bleeding Hamish?

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 29, 2013, 10:01:59 pm »

Torture the information out from him, make it out like we know more than we do.  Any misinformation he gives us we can always cross-check with Ruthie
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #323 on: May 31, 2013, 12:56:15 am »

Now now, he wasn't armed with more than pepper spray. Do we really want to torture/kill the guy? Might just be a bagman.
On the other hand, looks like nicolette pinned him to the wall through his abdomen- use old good cop/bad cop routine, and borrow the 'I don't have to save you' from batman, "You have something I want Hamish. And I think we can come to an understanding." Crouch down in front of hamish. "Now, I don't like to murder men who aren't armed. Nicolette on the other hand, as you may have noticed, well, let's just say she doesn't waste her energy making that distinction. Here's the deal Hamish: you tell me who that woman was, what you two exchanged in that diner, who she reports to and who you report to, and most importantly what kinds of rumors you're hearing about your gangs plans, & we can leave nicolette's claw in you and alert the nearest hospital to your condition and location. How fast we go about doing that depending on what you give us. That's the way I'd like things to go. If you don't answer my questions though, or lie to me...I walk away and nicolette comes along. Unplugging that wound might not bode well for your bloodloss, nor those broken legs if you catch my meaning. Now talk."
Badges of honor

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 31, 2013, 08:11:48 am »

I think we just torture him until he tells us what we want.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 31, 2013, 10:35:55 am »

Nicolette swears and spits as she washes the pepper spray from her face.
After donning the helmet you half carry half drag Hamish in the back of the van and drive around as Nicolette blindfolds him.
You manhandle him into the centre of the abandoned warehouse.
After you lower him to the floor  ,you squat down in front of Hamish and start to speak.
"Now Hamish you are going to tell me everything i want to know."
"F**K YOU YOU B***H" he spits at you as he speaks.
"You DARE to OFFENDED THE CATALYST" nicolette yells back at him as she send as savage kick in to his groin.

"Hamish, i don't have to save you, but i don't like to murder men who aren't armed, unlike her" you point at Nicolette as she juggles a knife with a sadistic glint in her eye.
"She doesn't care about the distinction, hell she is just itch for a chance to get some practice in on you, talk or she get to play"

"YOU CANT KILL ME, YOU NEED ME TO TELL YOU WHAT A KNOW" he announces in a defiant tone.

You step away and wink at Nicolette, she walks forward slowly, she stopping inches from his face.
She grabs hold of the claw and starts to push it in deeper, he scream as she drives it in to his body.
Then with a twist she pulls it out in a single clean motion.
She raises the blood soaked claw to her face and licks it clean with her long and dexterous tongue, you'd swear her canines look almost fang like.
Licking the last of the blood from her lips she whispers some thing in his ear.

Nicolette walks away from him with a smile on her lips as she announces "now be a good boy or Carmilla will have to come back for seconds"

As you a pass Nicolette she winks at you.
He looks scared as he holds his hands around the leaking hole in abdomen.

You hold the medkit in front of him as you speak
"Well are you willing to tell me who that woman was, what you two exchanged in that diner, who she reports to and who you report to, and most importantly what kinds of rumours you're hearing about your gangs plans"

"Ok i will talk just keep your pet vampire woman away from me, Ruth chambers, Officer number 8625667 CID, how the hell am to know what is in the envelope with out opening it?"
"I am just the middle man, i sale on the reports."

"Ok one last thing what do you know of underworld activity, who is planing the next move?"
"You have the reports look at them because i dont know anything."

Removing his bloody shirt you bandage his wounds and bind fold him.
As Nicolette force him back into the van, she threatens to drain him dry if he talks.

15 minutes later in an empty street near the hospital you dump him on the ground with his phone.

Go after Ruth or check the content of the envelope?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 31, 2013, 10:42:05 am »

Envelope first. Then go stake out Ruth.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: May 31, 2013, 08:38:50 pm »

Envelope, then have Nicolete go after Ruth.

Also, we should have let Nicolette take care of Hamish, because now he can warn people that he, Ruth, and whatever is in that envelope has been compromised.
Maybe we stake out Ruthie and have Nicolette play cleaner?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 08:41:33 pm by Origami_Psycho »

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 01, 2013, 08:12:49 am »

You tear open the Envelope, inside is a pair of silver USB memory sticks and a note.
The note reads "Same place as the time before last,the 13th  6:30pm," that must be the place of the next meeting, you will have to take the memory sticks home to read them.

As you drive back towards Ruth's house it strikes you that letting Hamish go like that may of been a bad move.
Turning away back to the back streets you come up with a simple plan.

Nicolette take the van and  heads of to remind Hamish to keep his mouth shut.
You quickly put a pair of magnetic stickers on to the car, it now looks like a rusty and beatup taxi.

Sitting in the car with the lights off listening to the radio as you start your stake out.

You look on as Ruth greats her husband and son and later eats dinner in the front room with them.

It grows dark and the moon rises before Nicolette phones you.
"my hunt is over, the pray is no more, Ich habe ihm den Schädel für meinen Gürtel genommen, Scheißdreck! "
she sounds rushed as she hangs up.

You catch Ruth looking at you with a knowing stare from the front bedroom window.

What do you do?

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Items in the van (click to show/hide)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 01, 2013, 09:27:52 am »

Kidnap her, but don't go in the obvious way, that may well be how we were caught.
Alternatively, don our full suit of power armour (with the gauntlet) and rip our way inside, and destroy all who oppose us.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 83