poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108106 times)

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #690 on: November 26, 2013, 09:08:58 am »

Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: November 26, 2013, 03:32:02 pm »

Motor home. But pay for it with the crackhouse.

First stop is the crackhouse. Who knows, they may have a motor home for us to use for free. besides, we need funds.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: November 26, 2013, 08:20:09 pm »

As dawn slowly brakes on to a cold grey sky, you approach your chosen crackhouse.

The windows are boarded up and covered in graffiti, it door fly's off it hinges as you kick your way in to the crackhouse.

The junky's lie sprawled about place, most are mid way thru shooting up with there chosen drug as they lounge about.
Claudia moves first vaulting  over a filth covered sofa, and garbing the junky standing in fount of the broken TV, with a steel grasp around his neck she slams his head in to the ceiling, a dusting of plaster falls as she gaps his leg holding him horizontal for a mount before violently slamming him on to her knee with a blood curdling crack.

You punch a skinny woman in the jaw, sending her back in to the sofa.

You watch as Nicolette, first delvers a power full side kick in to the face of an Mohawk wearing men,  her heel sinks in to his eye socket with a sicking squelch, as she remove her bloody boot and precedes to drive multiple savage kicks and swipes at him.

As she checks in the kitchen Shinju is hit by brutal uppercut from a half naked man, you hear her body hit the ground with a thump.

Ignoring the man as he runs past her Nicolette rushes to her side.

As the still wailing man runs out in to the road you hear Shinju correctly answer three fingers as Nicolette checks her for concussion.

You physically toss last of the bleeding and broken junky's out in to the street and look around the building.

Amid a sea of fag end and used needles that  litter the floor, there are 5 bed which give you the chose of yellow-brown, brown , silvery white or vomit stains to choose from.
There is peeling paint everywhere and interesting presents like the use grown up nappy you found in the kitchen sink.

Still you do find a 7 mobiles, 6 laptops 2 games console's, most likely stolen and lump of brown powder, a bag of yellow pills and a large bag of cannabis.

Sell the loot and move in?
or go else where.

Spoiler: Abandoned warehouse (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: A cheap hotel (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cheap motor home (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: November 26, 2013, 08:31:53 pm »

Pawn the phones, consoles, and all but two laptops. Send the drugs to the police, anonymously, of course.

My vote is to move in, so we can have a place to stash people and stuff.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: November 26, 2013, 10:11:32 pm »

I agree with all the shit except moving in. However, do send something to the cops advising they go look at it.
I really think we should go elsewhere. We kicked out junkies, right? And someone had to deal the drugs, right? Well, someone has to be pissed, and someone will call the cops. And if those assholes find out? Well, best to get out fast.
Highly Opinionated Fool

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: November 26, 2013, 11:33:56 pm »

Fair enough. How about a mobile home near a warehouse?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: November 26, 2013, 11:51:05 pm »

Well, if we have a mobile home it wont matter, so a mobile home and a warehouse for our big things would be ideal, yes.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: November 27, 2013, 06:02:00 pm »

You all decide that even as desperate as you are the crack house is one shit hole to far, and that you will try to find an abandoned warehouse.

After an half hour walk you find your self priseing open the mesh covering the rear windows of an abandoned factory.

Climbing inside you quickly look around, finding nothing more then a large dry and dusty floor on the ground level and an empty office that appears to have been stripped of anything worth selling long ago.
There is no power water or gas as Claudia notes but a least here there just shut off and not removed to fund drugs like at the crack house.

With your new base secured you split up leaving Claudia to reconnect the utility's ,the rest of up set about  quickly selling the phones, consoles and all but 2 of the laptops in a number of pawnshops.

You divide the cash, some goes in to living expenses ,some in to fitting out your new base and the rest to buying a motor home.

With your hair now dripping wet and dyed blond, you look at the empty factory floor and feel the urge to use it some how as you lie low and hide out.

---------In a police station not to far from your base.-----------
"Inspector, its her again another letter, stuffed with drugs just like the last one sir."
"Actual leads on the pair of them in this one james ?,no? i didn't think so as well, but they cant of just disappear and its clear there still in the country, Still we will get them, a special unit has been called in to "help" as they put it."
--------------------

What do you want to build?

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: November 27, 2013, 06:20:55 pm »

We should probably check and see how far away the alignment is. That used to be a thing, right?
On the topic of building, we might want to either de-zombify Shinju or make her stronger. More symbiotes, anyone?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: November 27, 2013, 09:58:28 pm »

De-zombie.

Hey, can we make a tank?
Highly Opinionated Fool

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: November 29, 2013, 04:43:22 pm »

You consider using a symbiote on Shinju but fear of it eating her put you off the idea.
A quick glance at the calender tell you that the next alignment is at the end of the month, still with out the book or the Gauntlet it will just pass you by like the last one.

"You ready for this?" you ask Shinju as you stand next to the circuit breaker
"The words it worked in Frankenstein do not fill me with hope Jackie." with that said you flip the switch and watch as the electricity arc down from the wire.

Shinju screams in pain and her body spasms as the electricity pass thou her.

"What a **** useless a waste of my time that was, *** it nothing works" Shinju climbs out of the bath tub, gabs a towel and disappears up stairs.

You all consider saying something to her but don't seem to be able to find the right words until Claudia heads up to speak with her.

---- Some time later-----
"Well thats Shinju out with Nicolette for a little "retail therapy" i guess we had best make a start on this tank.
go anything in mind?" asks Claudia

Your design tank focus on:
Speed and off road ability
Armor and defences
Weapons

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: November 30, 2013, 09:44:07 pm »

Isn't the idea of a tank to balance all three of those?
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: November 30, 2013, 10:12:56 pm »

But if we have to focus on one, then I vote for a focus on weapons. Lots of them.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: November 30, 2013, 11:20:04 pm »

Speed and weapons, in that order.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: December 01, 2013, 11:17:43 am »

I dunno, I feel like we should have some rather tough armour.  You know, so we can keep going when they roll out the actual military and not whatever black ops thing we've been dealing with recently.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 83