poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108113 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #676 on: November 20, 2013, 02:12:01 pm »

Opening your mouth you hear the hiss of injectors as a steam of burning chemicals sprays out.
The thick stream of liquid fire envelops seven of the men, filling the air with a thick black smoke that smell of burnt meat and hair.

As his comrades die there leader manges draw a bead on you, the bullet explodes as it smash in to your cheek.
You feel no pain as your head whips back trailing sparks as your chameleon circuit judders to a halt, leaving the camouflage frozen, only a signal that you have taken minor damage to subsystem.

In vain he empty his pistol at you, bullets blasting chunks from the wall and celling as you stand there flames coiling out of the wound.
Like some hell spawned engine give human form you roar unleashing a white inferno than melts flesh and boils his blood.

Happy that the guards are nothing but charred bones, you manage to reboot your chameleon circuit restoring your body back to default as you leave the burning body's behind.

You head to:

A)Weapons testing and armoury assist Shinju and the prisoners
B)Barracks and on to Containment units 13-24
C)Containment units 1-12 visited
D)The Operating theatre and Laboratory

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: November 22, 2013, 04:10:31 pm »

You lapse in to indecision unsure which way to go until you decide to assist Shinju and the prisoners.

As you run in the open door, a thunder crack echoes as a jet of jagged crimson lighting whips from man to man,its arc spewing fire that tears men in to flaming chunks of flesh and bone.

You rush past Shinju and quickly start doleing out guns and armour to the three remaining prisoners.
Clutching the Podbyrin you look at the trio of prisoners as they sheepishly look at you for guidance, there probably unsure where they are and where the exit is.

Do you head to the Barracks and on to Containment units 13-24
or The Operating theatre and Laboratory

« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 04:19:29 pm by Funk »
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: November 22, 2013, 04:13:51 pm »

Units, then lab.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: November 23, 2013, 09:48:19 pm »

You lead the former prisoners past Shinju, as she struggles to light a cigarette use the burning stump of a woman's leg and on towards the barracks.

Fueled by the anger of imprisonment the prisoners savagely storm the barracks.
As you ender the room, you look a round at the bullet scared walls and scattered item on the floor, a table here, a basket full of clothes there, you realize that the guards have abandoned this room.

As your little band progress down the hall way you come to an open steel door, the hanging fire exit sign glowing.
For a pair of the gray clad former prisoners it glows with the wispier of freedom and they leave you, running up the metal stars to freedom as fast as they can.

Slowly Shinju leads the way in to the containment units, invisible in the unlit hallway save for the orange glow of her eyes and cigarette.

Opening a door you find your self looking down from a darkened walk way on to six square cells each made of one-way mirrors.

You guard the hallway as the last two former prisoners smash open the cells with long burst of gun fire, freeing a four men and three in orange jumpsuits.

After sending them off to the armoury you head towards the operating theatre.
you kick open the door and enter a large tiled room, in the centre lies a large operating theatre, staffed by a gray hair man.

"YOU there stop trashing the place and help me save him NOW!" he shouts as he gestates with a blood scalpel.

what do you do?

Freed Prisoners: 8

« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 10:34:24 pm by Funk »

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: November 23, 2013, 10:09:56 pm »

What?
Highly Opinionated Fool

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: November 23, 2013, 10:32:31 pm »

There is a doctor type man shouting at you as he works on a patent, he wants you to help him.
you could just walk past him and get to the laboratory.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: November 23, 2013, 10:44:39 pm »

Oh, the words looked a tad garbled.

Save the fucker. Then capture the both of them.
Highly Opinionated Fool

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: November 23, 2013, 11:23:19 pm »

Agreed. Bonus points if we hold him hostage with an obscure surgical instrument.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: November 24, 2013, 10:07:32 pm »

You rush over to the operating table, a giant ape like creature lies shacked to the table, it body is covered in grey fur criss-crossed with scars and burns, a neat surgical incision cross it chest.
You see Shinju lead four of the prisoners deeper in to the laboratory.

"Ok what the hell is this" you ask the doctor as you put on a pair of rubber surgical gloves.

"What he is, is history my dear, the last of Stalin's ape men hybrid warriors.
Id bet that you haven't even heard of Ilya Ivanovich Ivanov, the inverter of artificial insemination have you?" comes his boast full reply as he removes a large metal plate from it sternum.

"No id thought so, do they teach you anything in school theses days?, Well this is his greatest work a hybrid of man and gorilla, the brain restored to the simian body it was meant for.
Developed under the orders of Joseph Stalin from 1926 on.
Ok now pass me the Heart from that ice box." you ignore most of what the doctor says focusing on the tasks in hand.

You continue to pass him tool as he works quickly managing to finish the operation in a hour or so.
"I think that it was rumours that the USSR had such beings that this unit was started, after all we had to have an answer of our own, and in 1954 genetic modification was the wonder of the age, that's why "they" had Colossus Mark 4.." he continues to talk freely all most like some kind of verbal diarrhoea has over come him.

"Who is this "they" you speak of?" you interject speaking over him.

"Professor Kurosawa and Dr. Freudenberger there the brains behind the hole thing damned, joined up from operation paperclip, spent the last 30 year building an army of genetically engineered Aryans for the Third World War.
Look i don't know how sent you but please don't kill me im only a useless old vet, i mean it only because i was in the army 15 years ago that im here at all."
He looks at you with pleading eyes as he fishes a photo of a son and cute dog out of his wallet.

Ignoring him for a monument you hear Shinju telling you to help her with something.

what do you do now?

Freed Prisoners: 8

« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 10:19:08 pm by Funk »

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: November 25, 2013, 03:38:11 pm »

Get him to join us?
Highly Opinionated Fool

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: November 25, 2013, 04:03:46 pm »

"Come with me, and keep your head down."
Head out to see whats up with Shinju.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: November 25, 2013, 08:40:28 pm »

"Ok you come with me, keep your head down and you get to see them again." you tell the doctor.

Advancing down in to the lab you pass down rows of twisted creatures floating in tubes until you come to a large steel door marked with a large number 4.

"Can you open the door?" Shinju ask the doctor.
"No i cant open anything, please understand i don't work here im just vet,it was -"
His is interrupted by Shinju "Ok so you cant open the door, great what do we do now?"
You answer with a power full punch, the hall way rings with the clang of steel on steel as you slowly batter the open the door.

Inside lies a hospital bed filled with the scaly bulk of Claudia, who lies hock up to a dozen monitors and drips.
You watch over the doctor as he remove Claudia from the web tubes and wires.
"Well she is under heavy sedation and alive despite the bullet holes and and a number of what looks like some kind of localized burn, other that all i can say is that she is amazing i never even dreamed that such a beautiful creature could exist, i mean look at thi-" the doctor words are drowned out by a the clattering of boots on steps near you.

"Jackie there comeing back, we have to go now!"Shinju shouts a the clattering grows louder.
Lifting the unconscious snake woman over your shoulder you run at full speed for the fire exit.

Bursting in to moon light beside Shinju you quickly disappear down a alleyway as the prisoners disperse in to the night.
As Claudia spues out a stream of vomit, you start to think what you are going to do next, but what ever it is you will need a base.

Spoiler: Crack house (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Abandoned warehouse (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: A cheap hotel (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cheap motor home (click to show/hide)

Any other place you can think off?

Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 03:39:35 pm by Funk »

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: November 25, 2013, 09:27:56 pm »

Crack house. Let's crack some bones.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 83