poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108107 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #705 on: December 01, 2013, 04:31:14 pm »

After a few hours of planing the frame for your tank, Shinju and Nicolette return laden with shopping bags.

With Claudia helping, you welding together large steel pipes to build the frame of your tank and slowly a arrow like nose takes form at the front of the body.

As night falls you visit Shinju, she is sitting in the bathtub as a network of tubes pump a mixture of chemicals in to her.

Nicolette quickly shoos you out of the room muttering about plastination courseing fire risks, toxic chemicals, but you think it is more likely that there unwilling to share their chocolates.

The days pass by as you build the tank, slowly it takes form, a large 10x2x2 meters box sits empty inside the frame work, covered only by thin sheet metal and powered by an old car engine.

You intend to replace the engine,body work and drive train with better parts but with you funds all most empty need more money be for that can happen.

You decide to:

Interrupt a drug deal
Deal with illegal street racers
Investigate a chop shop

(Still not sure what to have the tank focus on, i will put up a points buy table in a bit.)

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: You Tank (click to show/hide)

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: December 01, 2013, 05:08:33 pm »

I think we should visit the chop shop, as the street race would likely involve getting run over.  I don't want us to get run over.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: December 01, 2013, 05:29:24 pm »

Agreed. We can use the facilities to pimp our ride.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: December 01, 2013, 05:51:22 pm »

Agreed. We can use the facilities to pimp our ride.
Yo dawg.  I heard you like tanks.  So I put some tanks on your tank, so you can tank more while you tank.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A short 10 minute drive in your tank takes you and Claudia to the chop shop.

This chop shop seems to be operating out of an old warehouse, useing a second hand car dealer out front as cover to off load its "wares".

You park nearby and look at there "showroom", a make shift car park behind a chain link fence.
Across the weeds and cracks spotted car par stands there work shop, an old warehouse with a sign boasting it name "Daves Autos".

The "showroom" is filled with a seemingly random assortment of vehicles, a faded gray hatchback and a rusted metallic gray sedan sit in the shadow of a looming white "luxury" SUV, while a filthy, black sports car sits on bricks, it wheel missing.

Walking round the back on the building you are pasted by a large beaded man on a metallic white sport motorcycle with an obnoxiously loud exhaust, he parks by the large rear doors and enters the building.

You can most definitely hear something happening inside the warehouse probably a car being choped. 

Do you have any clever plans?
Sneak in the back?
Burn a few cars to draw them out?
Steal liberate a vehicle?
Kick in the front door and shoot every one?

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: You Tank (click to show/hide)

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

Whos with us? Anyways, send one of them (two if we have three people with us) to jack that SUV (unless one car is a diesel, then jack that), wait for them to run out, knock them out, loot the place and dump a car with them in it (along with any extra contraband) infront of a PD station.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Only you and Claudia are present.
There are more than just the described vehicles present..
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 06:46:25 am by Funk »

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, what cars are there? We need her to take the best, biggest, loudest diesel thing around that has enough tires and fuel. And works. It gotta work.
Highly Opinionated Fool

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So a Hummer, ideally. If there happens to be an eighteen wheeler or the like, take that. Second choice would be pickup truck.

I wrote a song about Hummers once. It was called "Where have all the Hummers gone?"

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hummers are normally gas, Humvees are normally gas as well, although there are apparently diesel versions.
Heck, perhaps we will get lucky and find a Saxon . If we can get one of those I suggest we forget the tank and just keep that, perhaps stealthing it up a tad.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

I somewhat doubt we'll see one of those.  I say we just shoot everyone, see as how that's worked for us in the past.

On a side note, we'll have to find a way to make our tank laser resistant, since that might become a problem real fast like.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We still have a better chance of finding one of those than a Humvee, and that we do. Lasers seem to be the current go-to weapons of lovly death co, or whatever we call them.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Let me rephrase that, I strongly doubt that we're going to find any fort of armoured military vehicle, or any military vehicle at all, inside a bleeding chop shop.

As for the armour of our tank, we should layer steel plate and concrete.  It's been done before and worked pretty damn well.
Source: The Kill dozer.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You never know. The British army sold all of theres, and if I was a gang I would jump at the opportunity. And after all, is not this chopshop a gang place?

And we could, but it would be slow as hell and take more fuel than a humvee.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Yes, but that was done on a platform not meant to support that weight.  If we play our hand right with this thing we can get a pretty good balance between speed and armour.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 83