poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108099 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

Yep. We can atleast hope.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So quiet it is then, i like quiet, its more fun ." Claudia grins before she disappears in to the shadows of the night.

You count to ten then as the sound of breaking glass echoes, you see Claudia trying to hotwire a car.
You lie under a car by the doors, slowy counting off the tense minutes, a starter motor whirr away wildly as Claudia try's to start the white SUV.

Mouthing a cruse she leaves the broken car and move towards a gray hatch back, her scaly fist shatters the tinted rear window.
As you watch Claudia push the remains of the window inside, the tiny squares of glass glinting on top of the tinting film.

With a click a flood light starts over the door, and slowly a large beaded man in a patch covered leather jacket walk out of the door, looking side to side as he pass's down the cars.

Silently Claudia stalks him, weaving around the cars like a serpent, until she darts from the shadows at him.
Grabbing the man from behind in a choke hold, he struggles for a monument then pass out.

After dragging the still breathing man out of sight, you enter the chop shop.
The smells of bleach and floor polish emanates from the workshop, opening the door you see a pair of cars, one twisted and broken the other undamaged apart from the drill hanging from the door lock.

A pair of men stand there in oil stained overalls, tools in hand as there jaws hang lose in shock.
Claudia wastes no time and swings a power full karate chop in to the neck of the man nearest her.
As Claudia's victim collapses to the ground gasping for breath, his collage smashes his ratchet into the side of your head.

The world spins and you fall to the floor, head a blaze with pain.

Your venison stops spinning as you stager to your feet to see Claudia slams the mechanic's head in to the car.
Looking around, you quickly start to gather up tools and supply's.

"Well they sure know how to make a girl happy" Claudia announces dragging a large engine behind her on trolley.
After a strenuous half hour of lifting your tank is full of loot.

Leaving Claudia to take your prizes back to the warehouse, you manhandle the bound form of the mechanics into there car and with the back seat filled with the paper work you found inside a water heater, you dive it in the police station car park.

-------------

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: You Tank (click to show/hide)

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lets get back home and work on the tank then.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You find an enthusiastic Claudia looking over your loot, and wonder what to build?
Spoiler: Big List (click to show/hide)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I vote for:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This only brings us to 645 out of 1200.

Anyone for three Obliterateizer Cannons with a side of eleven missiles?

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You might whant to have more than just one kind of weapon.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I agree with everything, except for weapon choice.
Instead lets get two assault flechette Blasters, two MGs and an extra four missiles, so thats 15 missiles.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Going with that does mean that all the weapons will be fixed in place and unable to be aimed.
Use your last 200 for 4 turrets ?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Awww, we cant have just a MG be able to be aimed?
Highly Opinionated Fool

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That was the idea I had too. Or else turret all but one MG, and have that for the driver to shoot.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

I think we should include at least one obliteritizer cannon, since if we roll around in a tank they're likely to bring out their own armour support.  Also, we should get the MG's and flechette cannons in turrets that can pull double duty as AA guns, since it's likely we're going to have to deal with a helicopter or ten, and wasting our missiles on them would be sad.

We can upgrade the tank later, right?
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Undoutably we can upgrade later.

Darts can do alot of damage, so hopefully it will be enough for now.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 83