poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108150 times)

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #510 on: July 08, 2013, 10:52:44 pm »

I say we should just transfer over knowledge of combat tactics and team work instead of technical knowledge. We should stay away from doing anything more with Nicollette's mind she is already too damaged as of now, the transfer can have unpredictable effects on her or on us.
____

We can also slow down Claudia metabolism by introducing her to cold thus her consuming less meat every week. But we should probably heavily monitor her we if are going to do this.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #511 on: July 09, 2013, 07:21:25 am »

The memory transfer machine is fully snake people compatible, and  basicy  it transfers copys of consciously recalled  facts and knowledge .

This line here makes me think they have to be conscious and thinking of the info.

The bigger problem, I think, is keeping the whole 'kidnapping' situation away from claudia- not very good behavior for her to learn.

On cold: Maybe for sleeping quarters, but I suspect it won't be particularly pleasant for them.

On transfering memories to them: we should start with basics. They're children, (mentally), and we shouldn't just drop our combat experiences on them and call it a day- that should be much later, after they've learned more of the world & solidified their personalities. Plus, we don't exactly have combat experience- we're just tanky as all hell & have gone into a handful of deadly fights swinging blindly; we have zero training.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: July 11, 2013, 06:25:30 am »

"I spent the next week trying to find out what different food and temperatures did to claudia.
anything other than meat or eggs just seams to sit inside her until she regurgitates it back up later.
Lucky for my wallet even cheap kebab meat and burgers count are wolfed down be the hungry snakewoman.
She seem to be eating to gain weight,i mean she was incredibly rip when she woke up.

Cooling her down just sapped her energy and made her even hungrier if she did move."
=======

Claudia cracks a nervous smile at Akiyama as she lower her self in to the chair.
You tell her to relax as the dish begins to hum, slowly you vision blurs and the sensation of  sucking, almost like a backwards headache over comes you...

With a crash the ruler lands on the table, you look up at Mr Jones as he shouts "Jackie quit chanting with claudia and pay attention to the board or both of you will have detention today at lunch time"
You look at him walk away as it sinks in you are back in primarily school.
You jump when claudia hisses "thiss is weird jakie." she look much smaller, squashed as she wears Sally Jones's school uniform, then the humming starts speed up.

Time seems to pass in a blur with each segment start and ends with the school bell, every thing else even brake time is skipped as you race thru your school days, claudia seems to take the place of the person sat nearest you.

Then in the middle of your year five English class the humming stops, your vision blurs and you find your self back in the chair.
It is late and feeling sick to decide to call it a day.
The next few days pass quickly as you spend long hours in the chair and in a makeshift class room teaching claudia.

You have received an envelope from the "In vigiles custodum"
Spoiler:  envelope (click to show/hide)

Do you try to have some one lean magic spells?
Awake the other snake people?
Kidnap some one to teach claudia there skills?
Some thing i have missed?
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #513 on: July 11, 2013, 08:33:31 am »

Hmm, if anyone's going to mess with the book, we should fiddle with it first, (to make sure it's safe/evaluate what kinds of things we can expect someone to learn). & then (if it's safe) I'd volunteer Aki.

We can't wake up more until we set up the logistics to house & feed them. I vote mostly eggs, with meat for beefing them up/healing. But that depends on cost, (I am very very pleased with how the memory-translocator works, and claudia doesn't show any signs of savagery). Once we can figure out how to feed them/shelter them, we can leave claudia to transfer memories, (how high is the fidelity on double-copied memories?).

Let's see about monitoring the stockpile- we should have about a week to let it sit. Any more and we're tempting surprises, plus getting better firepower would certainly help future missions/cybernetics/equipping our legion/making turrets.

I'd say we should spend a day or two scouting around for some good kidnapping candidates, (combat & sniping could be acquired from a member of the rogue legion).
Useful skills:
-Aircraft operation (all of them)
-Sweet driving skills
-Cooking
-Hacking
-Lockpicking
-Krav Maga (& other martial arts, though this could be tricky to acquire)
-Fencing (all kinds, could also be tricky)
-Painting (because I said so)
-First aid/survival
-Genetics (unless Susan has us covered on that)
-A vet cop, (we frisk like a rookie huh?)---Ask the Vigiles if they can spare anyone.

-As a consideration, make sure Claudia has something to do if we go out. Not fun to be cooped up.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 08:46:41 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: July 12, 2013, 01:53:09 pm »

Slowly you open the engraved cover and feast your eyes on the text with in.
The letters seem to move and shift in style in an inconceivably complex patten as you read them.

Accursed Invocation of Wadjet
Sigils and chants of the stygian tongue a primer by
St'zshotenorn, chef magus of Cassiterides.

You briefly read part of the section on the Stygian tongue, it seems simple and you reckon you could easily lean it.

After passing the book to Akiyama you quickly buy a bulk order of 1200 eggs to feed Claudia with, a long with a few tins of beef and spam your £110 down.
------------
"I saw Akiyama once in the next week she just disappeared in to her room.
"Still Nicolette was out of hospitable and willing to start stakeing out the farm house despite her eye patch.
all i had to do was pic who to kidnap,
the lock smith or the local ku fu teacher. "
pick one or dont and move on to the farm house.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Items in the van (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 01:57:12 pm by Funk »
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #515 on: July 12, 2013, 03:19:34 pm »

Aw, but I just thought of an amazing idea! Cut out the middleman, and get our own chickens! And at that, scratch the chickens, get ostriches! hahaha!

And we coulda made some kind of super-eye for Nicolette. I wonder if it would be possible to get Susan to sit in the device.

I'd say, lock smith. We're still quite tanky, so if we get into a fight with any normals we can probably rely on that.
Badges of honor

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: July 12, 2013, 03:33:38 pm »

Plus, kung-fo sucks for military use, if we come across a experience Krav-Naga user  we should snatch them. Also, we should try to find Shinju and see if she hasn't went insane. Also, learn the the Accurssed Incantation. We should also bring Claudia along it is not good for her to be cooped up for so long.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #517 on: July 12, 2013, 03:45:25 pm »

Kung-fu might include Krav Maga. Mmm, if we check in on shinju, we should ask if she needs any help instead of 'Are you still sane?'. Magic's her thing at the moment, and I think we can trust her, (maybe)-- she was almost sacrificed by the last owners of that tome. So, learning stuff from the tome should be a secondary priority, (And I'm kinda curious about the chef-magus myself...).

-1 to bringing Claudia to the kidnapping. I still don't know what she'll get from that, but we should minimize exposure. +1 to making sure she has something to do though, (I assume it went without saying(, maybe)?).

-Should we see about removing those bullets/repairing our cracked ribs?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 12:21:27 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: July 18, 2013, 11:55:47 am »

"I decided not to build nicolette a new eye,the damage wasn't permanent and i was busy."
"With the kidnapping of Daniel Watkins?"
"Yes he was easy quick whiff chloroform and he when out and was strapped in the chair before he came round.
He just stared at Claudia the hole time, after we where done i dumped him in a back allay. "
"Ok so what about his clams that he was "taken to the mothership of the reptilian queen" "forced to help repopulate her world" "subjected to probing and inserted with tracking devises" 
any of that true?"

He passes over a copy of conspiracy today, it cover photo is large painting of an busty half naked reptilian female holding a large and suggestive prob as she leans over a man strap to a table.

"No im come on he clams that Mikhail Gorbachev is an alien sent to infiltrate and weakne us in advance of there battle feet.
Really all we did was put a few shots of brandy down his neck before we dumped him back in the street.
Then a went to see what was up with shinju.."

==========
Sorry about the long wait and leaving you hanging here, but i should get updates out faster form now on.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #519 on: July 19, 2013, 11:43:53 am »

When we see shinju, see if she has any spells to help heal our outstanding wounds, and inquire about the chef-magus spell. We could do with some magic cooking knowledge, if we could summon them and put'm in the chair.
Badges of honor

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: July 19, 2013, 12:18:05 pm »

Lets see. We are a cyborg terminator-esque engineer, with voices in our head, one of whom seems to be an ancient god/demon/spirit from the Fertile Crescent region, and we're fed up with the system. In our party, we have a violence-loving ex-prostitute psychopath, a food(:() mage who we rescued from being a virgin sacrifice, and a snake lady who was grown in a vat.

And everyone is female, because RNG.

In terms of actions, scout out other local cults/shady religious centers. We will steal their magic books. Maybe the next one we get will be a book of beverage related spells. If so, we start a themed restaurant.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 12:50:33 pm by My Name is Immaterial »

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #521 on: July 19, 2013, 12:20:16 pm »

Ha, I don't think the voices would be pleased with that course of action, not enough violence.
Also, she isn't a food mage- though it looked like, (probably due to a typo), we could summon one.
Badges of honor

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: July 19, 2013, 12:38:13 pm »

I've been recommended to look at this.

Lets see. We are a cyborg engineer with voices in our head. In our party, we have a violence-loving ex-prostitute psychopath, a food mage, and a snake lady.
I think something's happened over the past couple dozen pages.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: July 19, 2013, 12:41:34 pm »

I've been recommended to look at this.

Lets see. We are a cyborg engineer with voices in our head. In our party, we have a violence-loving ex-prostitute psychopath, a food mage, and a snake lady.
I think something's happened over the past couple dozen pages.
Oh, shoot, sorry. I'll go fix my post. I forgot about the part where we're the terminator. Sort of. And how we hate the system.

There. I fixed it.

Lets see. We are a cyborg terminator-esque engineer, with voices in our head, one of whom seems to be an ancient god/demon/spirit from the Fertile Crescent region, and we're fed up with the system. In our party, we have a violence-loving ex-prostitute psychopath, a food(:() mage who we rescued from being a virgin sacrifice, and a snake lady who was grown in a vat.

And everyone is female, because RNG.

In terms of actions, scout out other local cults/shady religious centers. We will steal their magic books. Maybe the next one we get will be a book of beverage related spells. If so, we start a themed restaurant.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 12:52:49 pm by My Name is Immaterial »

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: July 21, 2013, 07:57:54 pm »

You knock on shinju's door, after a few seconds she opens the door.
She emerges with a cigarette in her mouth and worn out look on her face.
She Mumbles something about useing mystic solar geometry to intersect ki lines as you convince her to let you take a bake.

You find what at first appears to be two large copy of the Vitruvian Man or in this case Vitruvian Woman drawn on the wall with numerous notes in Japanese.

She is shocked by Nicolette's cooking, apparently sauerkraut, sausages, beer and chocolate are not the main food groups or a good breakfast.

For an hour you stare at the plans, only late when shinju ask for you help does it be come a little bit more clear.

======
"I wish she had told us that she was going to need help before we started drinking, seven cans of lager does not lead to steady hands.
The air was thick with incense we carved the runes of Jhebbal Sag and the secret incantations
Kammazgogug in to the flesh pale of her back,as she smeared a mix of dyes in the would
She gigged and calls out encouragement as the semi there things from the dark corners of the world slithered and crawded in to her body.
That was the last time she seem to be fully human from then on she was different, like there were your waiting and watching from just behind her eyes."

"Moving on from you little ouija board games, the farm house, who was with you? i mean there was no way you did that on your own, the house and the stable block must of housed a good nine or so at the least.
Your attack come down hillside from the moor road from the north or east strait from the road in the buildings?"
============
Who do you take for that attack?
And north or east

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Items in the van (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Basement laboratory (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 11:26:39 am by Funk »

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 83