poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108155 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #525 on: July 21, 2013, 08:26:28 pm »

North. Go in quit, grenades in the windows.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #526 on: July 21, 2013, 08:46:43 pm »

That sounds like a weird frat party. We should stop getting drunk- bad things happen.

Isn't the stockpile abandoned?

Ask claudia if she wants to go- coach her to be careful, she is mortal, but otherwise it's up to her.
Bring along shinju, (we'll want to see what her capabilities are now), & if she feels up to it nicolette can come as well, (but she has to take it easy).

What do the two approaches entail? Nicolette went on a stake-out right?
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: July 22, 2013, 12:07:24 am »

She Mumbles something about useing mystic solar geometry to intersect ki lines as you convince her to let you take a bake.
I'm still trying to figure out if you did this on purpose.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: July 22, 2013, 07:20:45 am »

She Mumbles something about useing mystic solar geometry to intersect ki lines as you convince her to let you take a brake.
there fixed it.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: July 22, 2013, 09:44:58 am »

She Mumbles something about useing mystic solar geometry to intersect ki lines as you convince her to let you take a break.
there fixed it.
Fixed that for ya.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #530 on: July 22, 2013, 10:40:23 am »

I like the original most.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: July 23, 2013, 11:22:24 am »

You wake up with a hand shaking you, with a mummer you wake.
"Jackie what the hell happened to us last night?" Nicolette asks you
"We go drunk, you got lucky why?" you answer.

You open your eyes and seeing shinju's breast with a pair red pentagrams you promptly jump backwards.
You start to open mouth to speak as Nicolette shushes you.
"Dont wake her" she points at the naked sleeping from of shinju.
"Ok why the hell was i asleep on her chest?"
She give you a look of.

With a grunt shinju rises and sluggishly staggers to the kitchen.
Her body looks to be vastly changed ,she is taller and bustier with thinner wast with numerous colours runes and symbols covering her body.

"Ok how the hell does she look like that now?
I mean she just wasn't any where near that shape before.
people just don't grow 6 inchs over night"
You return her i don't know look as you go to the bathroom.
~~~~~
Later that day

".. So do you what to come? it is not a problem if you dont."
You watch as Claudia smashes a row of bricks as Eye of the tiger blast a way in the back ground.

As she smashes the last brick she looks at you
"I will come, just give me an hour to finish my iron shirt and paida gong training and pack"
~~~~~~
You pass claudia the pump action shotgun and a pistol, they look more like toys than weapons next to her massive body.

Shinju chants something in a tongue you don't comprehend as she closes the book, dons the Ivory mask and raises the Khopesh to the moon.

So your plan it is sneak down the hill and throw grenades in the windows?

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Items in the van (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Basement laboratory (click to show/hide)

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: July 23, 2013, 11:43:38 am »

Why are we messing with grenades when we have the occult?

"Shinju, Claudia. You two get in a position between any exit and escape. Me and Nicolette will flush them out, and you'll scare the life out of them. Literally."

On a side note, how does the idea of Nicolette riding on Claudia's back and then jumping on people sound?

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #533 on: July 23, 2013, 01:31:43 pm »

Heh, sounds awkward.

Don't throw grenades in unless nicolette saw the place was guarded when she watched it.
"Still Nicolette was out of hospitable and willing to start stakeing out the farm house despite her eye patch.

If there's any doubt, use a scout symbiont to check first- we don't want to grenade a firearms stash.

Ha, so claudia did find something to keep busy!
We'll need to put together some weapons for her and her people.
Badges of honor

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: July 23, 2013, 01:50:09 pm »

We'll need to put together some weapons for her and her people.
Well, that's why we're here.

Also, we need to design costumes for Shinju and Claudia.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #535 on: July 23, 2013, 02:09:51 pm »

Maybe shinju, but it's not like we designed custom costumes for ourself or nicolette. Well...nicolette came up with her own, and ours isn't exactly a costume. Leave their outfits for them to put together, but weaponry for Claudia & other snake people is going to need to be custom- they're not human.
Badges of honor

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: July 28, 2013, 11:44:19 am »

We want to get in the house and blitz 'em.  Only use the grenades against entrenched people.
As for weapons for our snake dudes, I nominate a double barrel fully automatic eight gauge shotguns.  Loaded with explosive 00 buck.  And put some big fucking bayonets on the front, as well as making them sturdy enough to bash peoples heads off with.  Also look into giving them some bionic upgrades.  After we're done with this weapons cache, we ought to decant and and make as many of them as possible, and use the farm to provide food for them, chickens and such.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: July 28, 2013, 07:03:00 pm »

If any one has a idea for a weapon for the snake people feel free to post it, ditto bionic upgrades.
The piggy back of death really would just be slow, people are heavy.
and there is no such thing as explosive buckshot, you cant make fuses/explosives that small that are safe and use full but you could make mercury filled shot, or use slugs which are bigger.

Nicolette leans over the map as she points to places.
"OK, Claudia you and me will get in a position here and here. Shinju and Jackie you too will flush them out, and we will scare the life out of them. Literally."
You pass Shinju the Sterling and a pair of hand grenades.

"Ok im going to remove the sniper, you will have maybe 10 minutes before they check, so get to your positions fast ."
With a wolfish smile she walks slowly down the slope.

A quiet "go" echos from your ear piece and you dash from tree to wall to water trough as you work closer to the main house.
From behind a dry stone wall you spit out a small flying scout symbiont and send it on its way.

It signal is horrible, full of static and flickery, but you manage to count three sleeping in camp beds.

You hurdle the stone wall and pull your self up a cast iron drain pipe.
Shinju follows and with a light punch quickly shatters the glass which sounds an alarm.

Klaxons scream in to life as you fling your self thru the hole after her.
You watch frozen to the spot as a burst of automatic fire smashes a bloody line of holes across her body.

After bits of her guts and lungs splatters in to your face, you stare at her killer a brown haired man holding a smoking Mac 10 with a look of shock on his face.
Fireing both your electrolaser at full power,a long chain of lighting burst from your eyes, blinding you for second as the man ripped apart by shock waves as fist sized lumps of him vaporize.

With your eyes stinging and ears ringing you charge down stairs past the flames.

You simply run at the next man, a downwards hammer blow from your hydraulic  muscles drives his skull down in to his chest.

Some one starts shouting orders as you dash down the stairs.

Kicking open a door and stepping thru leads to a tiny ping sounds and a deafening boom as you are sent flying out of the window.

You land with a solid crash as you hit the front of an old land rover.

Head spinning and the color fading from you vision you look down at the ragged hole in your chest, white fragments of bone poke out from where your left beast was seconds ago.

You fight the pain as you force you remaining lung to breath as a dozen rouge soldiers rush from the house to the barn, You watch as a shotgun slug snaps a knee in two and grenades rains down from the sky.

An aimless burst of machinegun fire echos from the barn as the words:
Oxygenated fluids at critical levels rerouteing to vital systems.
All Organic systems unsupportable at present fluid levels. 
Flash before you eyes.

The soldiers in the barn keep shooting out randomly as Claudia throws you a rope and drags you to the safety of the house.

Spit out a chunk of bone before Nicolette asks you what your plan is now?
Burn then out?
Try to sneak round the sides?
Ram the gates and storm the place?

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Items in the van (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Basement laboratory (click to show/hide)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: July 29, 2013, 12:04:34 pm »

Burn the fuckers to death.  Go full bore on their asses, grenades, machineguns, cruelty, everything.  Slaughter them in the most depraved manner possible.  Also, see if it's even remotely possible to save Shinju.

-OOC-
Now, on the topic of explosive buckshot.  In an attempted assassination of president Reagan a .22 pistol was used, loaded with explosive rounds using lead azide as the exposive component.  You'll find that buckshot is by definition of a greater size than a .22, with double-aught buck being .33 inches in diameter, thus allowing not only for an explosive round, but for a greater yield.  Also we could use even larger pellets, seeing as how I suggested a larger bore diameter than normal, enabling an even larger explosive yield per pellet.

TL;DR: Explosive buck is possible.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #539 on: July 29, 2013, 01:45:15 pm »

Hmm, how many of them are left? Where are they? Where are we? I don't have a good picture of the battlefield in my head. We really need some military training- running straight in isn't winning us many fights. And getting chunks blown out of us.

Might be good to flee if things get much worse- we're at 25% casualties (unless shinju has some devil-magic to save her), and we're close to 50%.

As for weapons, I think coming up with armor & maximizing on their size/strength is best. Big guns, big melee weapons, and a variety- no reason to make them all shotgun users. Make a couple over-sized melee weapons & lets say 1 sniper variety, one shotgun variety, and one assault weapon (HMG).

Bionics makes me nervous- we're not good enough yet to do anything significant. Not on our own. Perhaps we could make a machine that'd do the same job, but more accurate/precise.
Badges of honor
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 83