poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108157 times)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #480 on: July 02, 2013, 08:00:49 pm »

Tell her that we're the catalyst.
We ought to take point, lest Nicolette wind up down and out permanently.  I say we take the grenades from Nicolette and lead with one of them, followed by charging in and a burst from the uzi.  After that we bring down anyone remaining with our eyes and further bursts from the uzi, with Nicolette providing fire support.  Oh yeah, focus fire on the priestess, and take out the mirror.  Preferably with the liberal applications of high explosives.
Perhaps we should send Nicolette out to the van to get some more firepower first, but then again, speed is likely key right now.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: July 02, 2013, 08:17:15 pm »

To the prisoner: "Want to kick some ass?" Hand her the revolvers. We could also send her off for more firepower.

When we see the priestess again: "Hey! Bitch! I'll punch your false god to death and piss on his corpse!"

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #482 on: July 02, 2013, 08:48:02 pm »

+1 to telling her we're the catalyst. In addition, add on that we're trying to save the world,
Hand her the two revolvers & holsters (and keys),
and tell her to go to our van and get the pump shotgun & 7 grenades. FAST.
(should we give her a coat to carry the grenades/ammo?)

We and nicolette should immediately proceed to the basement and begin fighting a possible eldritch abomination with mundane weapons, (hopefully zarkauer has a couple tricks).

Before proceeding down though, see if we can hack up a swarm of nano-healing symbiotes to patch nicolette up, in particular the dagger & eye situations.
-damn, just remembered it has a cool-down. If it would drain us, don't do it, but otherwise try it.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 08:49:46 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: July 02, 2013, 11:37:55 pm »

I say just destroy those symbols on the mirror perhaps it will misfire and kill the priestess since she is probably using herself as conduit for this spell. All  we need to do is lob a grenade or a quick spray from the UZI to destory the mirror.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: July 03, 2013, 12:47:44 pm »

I think we ought to ask her before we give her the guns.  Also, she's naked.  That is a detrimental state to be fighting in.  So if she accepts then we should have her hang back with Nicolette

Has anyone noticed that we seem to be accumulating an all-female party?
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: July 03, 2013, 02:33:51 pm »

Yes, actually.

I just want to quickly point out that Nicolette was a sex worker, and typically, when you make sacrifices, especially of women, they tend to be virgins.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #486 on: July 03, 2013, 04:19:19 pm »

Shooting the mirror is a good idea. Forget about using the lasers if it's within her (the priestess's) reach, as she'll just whip out that khopesh again.
If you're really concerned about her nakedness, (pah, what trifle silliness! THE WORLD'S AT STAKE JIM!), then give her our longcoat. Would also help with the ammo & grenades.
-1 to having nicolette hold back, she's a bit crazy and so long as she isn't bisected in some fashion, we could probably magic science her back together. Plus if she dies, she was kinda a liability. And eventually would have turned into a shame I suspect.
Anywho, since we do in-fact mind control her, turn her murderousity up to max when we go to fight.
And they tend to be naked-ish victims? Yep.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: July 03, 2013, 04:48:08 pm »

Alright, have Nicolette go full board and be our vanguard.  Well, we want the grenade to be our vanguard, but Nicolette goes in as soon as the she hears boom.  We follow Nicolette, and have naked virgin sacrifice woman act as fire support.  If she wants to.  And she can stay naked, we don't want whatever oils or shit they've put on her to soak into our coat.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #488 on: July 03, 2013, 06:19:06 pm »

Who said they oiled her!? D:
We'll only have two grenades, (nicolette has them), plus the uzi, revolvers & two semi-auto handguns if all three of us go in right now. Plus if there's a trap we'll all be caught.
If we send her back out to get firepower, we'll have a card up our sleeve for traps/the fight going badly.
Badges of honor

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: July 04, 2013, 01:31:45 pm »

Has anyone noticed that we seem to be accumulating an all-female party?
It is just how the dice have fallen this time.
-----------------------------

You decide to just tell her the truth, well most of it any way..
"Isn't it obvious, im the catalyst, you where the human sacrifice of an evil snake cult, we saved you, and im try to save the world here so here. "
You remove the Uzi magazines, before passing her ruined remnants of your coat

Now clothed in the red tattered renames of your great coat she manages to stutter out a sentence.
"Y..yo.. Your the catalyst? the crazy killer ."
"IN NOT CRAZY,your just jealous coz susan only talks to me here take this gun come with me if you want to kick some ass."

Her hands shaking hands she almost rips the .38 revolver and ammo belt from your grasp.

Armed she follows you wordlessly as you move deeper in to this lair of evil.

You quickly start to such each room in turn.
Uzi in hand you kick open the first door, unopposed you enter it.
In a smooth  arc you uzi sweeps across a landscape of laboratory equipment .
You search for signs any one hiding among strange and bizarre equipment but you find only a dozen body each a twisted fusion of humans and reptile, each floats naked in a vat, covered in wires as tubes that pump strange chemicals in to there gigantic misshaped bodys.

You snear in disgust at the mockery of human form as it stares at you with it serpentine eyes.
"This is worse that i feared she is trying to build new bodys for the chosen ones of Apep.
As i don't wish to fight them once again we had best hurry up!."
You rush out of the room and follow nicolette as she charges in to the next room.

Standing strait in her path is one of the dancers,she moves side to side with an inhumane and hypnotising grace as sweat and oil dripping from her half naked body.
The snakes slither up her chest as she jump forwards to attack .

She lets out a hiss as she throws a high kick, nicolette staggers as it lands on her face with a thud.
As the dancer steps back a golden cobra uncoils it self from her breast and dart forwards biting nicolette's hand quickly before it slides back home, it flicks it tongue at her thru bloody fags.

You can feel a explosive primal lust for violence and base desire to kill,to maim, to slaughter to burn and destroy any that doesn't bend to your will, rise into your mind.

Nicolette throws a quick uppercut at her head, it lands hard and a fearsome blast sends a crimson cloud of mincemeat in to sky.

She pounds the headless corpse as it falls, each blow sends plumes of gore in to the air as her punches blast ragged crimson holes in the body.

With smoke rising from the wolf maw of her gauntlet she stops and whispers
"Gut Jagdhund, mehr Blut später." to it, as she leaves the headless mangled carcass on the floor .

Clutching the last of your hand grenades you approach the finale room.
Nicolette opens the pine door and you cast to the centre of the room.

A muffled boom rock the door shorty before you kick it from its hinges.
Nicolette charges with a guttural roar in to the dust and smoke and you follow guns in hand.

The high priestess lies in a corner, she is a mess with her body blow in half and her innards spilling out onto the carpet and  lung poking out of a hole.
Apon seeing you she try to speak but you empty the uzi into her chest drowning out her final words.

As your gun clicks dry, she giggles as slowly the light fade from her eyes before she slumps down dead over a blood stained mirror.
Unceremoniously her former captive pull the ivory mask from her head, before she spits on her scared face saying "The lord has no place for you foul heretic, may your bones rot in hell for ever."

You quickly begin your search of the area and find the book lying on the floor under a desk, a little blood on the cover by unharmed.

The Khopesh hangs on the back of the door, shadows hang around it like a fog of night.

Seven gold rings, shaped like a snake coiled up.

What do you take?
and what do you do about the prisoner and the creatures?

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Female Prisoner (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Items in the van (click to show/hide)

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: July 04, 2013, 01:40:53 pm »

I say we take everything, and either use the grenades to finish off the monstrosities.

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: July 04, 2013, 11:45:25 pm »

They most likely have oxygen/nutrient supply going through those tubes. Are best bet is to just shut those down and the creatures will slowly die off or they will wake up. Another option is to just find the power generator and pull the plug and make sure any back up generator is shut down too.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #492 on: July 05, 2013, 07:48:16 am »

Guys...I think we just found our new lair.

Spoiler: On that tack: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 08:09:45 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: July 05, 2013, 08:38:43 am »

+1 to Grizzly's ideas
+1 to taking everything
+1 to keeping the snake things alive

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: July 05, 2013, 06:54:16 pm »

YES.

Don't kill the dancer yet. Interrogate them first.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 83