poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108158 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #495 on: July 05, 2013, 07:00:04 pm »

=====
"I had plan for the basement, after all if batman had his bat cave and the x-men the x mansion why couldn't i have my own base?
I picked the book up from the floor, it was funny how the symbols on its dull bronze cover shifted from one form to another when you look away or blinked.

The next thing i did was to give Nicolette a big shot anti-venom from there medical supply lock in the lab, then send the both of them to hospitable.

As we sat in the waiting room i did mange to get the prisoner to tell me her name,  Shinju Michiko Akiyama.
The next task was to secure the site and clean it up a little, there cleaning cupboard was well stocked, it was the other dance the worried me, she just disappeared.
How i don't know. "
=====

You dump the last body on the pile in front of the glass chamber that Susan told you is a multi stage centrifugal bio render. 

With the doors locked you look over at the snake/ lizard people, there is a single male and 11 females.
There is crude log book which starts on day 250, it state there ages are from twenty one to two hundred and fifteen days old and they are being feed a mix of steroids to accelerate there growth.

Sadly the log quickly descends in to writers arguing what to do with them, on plans to have them host the chosen ones of Apep, another want to use them to replace his damaged organs and the third proposes training them as an army.

As one of the female sheds its deep blue and orange skin in large patches you still cant but help wonder why the voices told you to keep them. 

What do you plan to do with them?

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Items in the van (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 07:07:48 pm by Funk »
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #496 on: July 05, 2013, 08:25:15 pm »

Sweet, a centrifuge!

See if we can talk with them- ascertain their cognitive, physical, and metaphysical capabilities.
-Best case scenario, we'll have a set of intelligent, strong, loyal familiars to call on; if they've the faculties, encourage them to name themselves.
--If they do show cognition, but don't speak english, we should ask Susan about a universal translator. Or grab a book on how to teach children language.

Also, take a tour of our new crib and see what kinds of scientific capabilities it can readily support- both already setup & what we may be able to put together easily (has available power, space, parts, etc).
-Or do we assume we'll make rolls for anything we hope to find in here, (Look around our lair for an antimatter-annihilator! ~12. SUCCESS!).

Check around for hollow walls/floors by knocking on them and listening. We should really figure out where the dancer went, if we can't find her. She may have a backdoor into the place.

How are our funds? If we're still on the strapped side, ask Susan what she thinks about hacking or playing the stocks to fund our crusade.

-Ask Susan if there's anything we can do for her; she's been helping us out a lot, and hasn't asked for anything in return.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 08:45:25 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: July 05, 2013, 10:43:26 pm »

I think Susan wants us to survive till the planetary alignment.
Also, we have £280.

See what we can do about getting more Symbites.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #498 on: July 06, 2013, 06:22:33 am »

I think we just slowly generate them- we can only have one active at a time, (remember the near-still-born second tracking slug?), and they can come in an indeterminate variety of shapes.

I thought it was Zarkauer that was concerned about the alignment.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: July 06, 2013, 05:34:12 pm »

In search of hidden loot or equipment you look around.
You find the property deed and keys to the lockers up stairs, you find £1470 in cash in the wallet of the dead cultists and you mange to find some ones pin number with there bank card for another £320.

You spend hours searching for how the dancer went, when you find the lose panel covering an old coal chute her escape seems so simple.
After making a note to block it up some how, you keep trying to identify the laboratory equipment.

Spoiler: laboratory equipment (click to show/hide)
with that you should have no trouble with small scale Biological or Genetic Engineering.

You decide that you should try to talk to one of the snake people.
choosing the biggest female, you slowy drain the dirty gray water from the tank and lay her scaly body on the table.

After disconnecting lasts of the feeding tubes you turn off the brain wave controller and watch she staggers into consciousness.

To try to get her to communicate with out success as she hiss randomly at you, undeterred you try a few simple intelligence tests.

It quickly becomes clear that she is highly intelligent but paired with a empty mind, she seems to know nothing at all.
You give her some clothing and start to test her physical limts, her massive seven foot ten inch body grants her inhuman strength.

Her speed and reflexs prove to be nearly as good as her strength, indeed only her limited hot weather endurance appears to be her sole weakness.   

It takes four days of schooling to get her to speak her first word "meatss", you had been guessing that would be first, after all she must of eaten 50kg of meat since she woke up.
You get her to pick her own name from a book, she chooses Claudia.

======
"Susan told me to equip and train them well, she would have work for them to do later.
i still had to find away to feed them and how to get rid of the body's and i was on my own for at least a week."
======

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Items in the van (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: basement laboratory (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 05:36:58 pm by Funk »
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: July 06, 2013, 05:39:51 pm »

Process the dead? I dunno.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: July 06, 2013, 06:15:59 pm »

Wait, wait, wait. Hold up. Hold all of the horses. We are both tankier and stronger than the lizard lady? Seriously?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: July 06, 2013, 06:16:37 pm »

We are a cyborg.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: July 06, 2013, 06:35:49 pm »

Yep you are stronger than her, after all you are cyborg.and she is a seven foot tall human crocodile.
Im not sure if i have space to fully stat up the others, but i can tell you there not all as good as her.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 06:37:44 pm by Funk »

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: July 06, 2013, 06:52:17 pm »

Still. 18 vs. 16? Not to mention, 16 vs. 9 constitution.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #505 on: July 07, 2013, 03:30:16 am »

Yeah man we've got amped-up cardio capabilities, super-muscles & an exoskeleton.

Hmm, to-do list:

-Instead of blocking off the coal-chute, lock-down the outside/inside so that it's easy to leave but very hard to get in, and install an alarm on the inside. It's good to have an escape route/hidden entrance.

-TURRETS! LETS MAKE SOME BAD-ASS TURRETS!

-Do we have a good training room/snake-man barracks? We may need to ask Susan what she thinks about base-expanding operations. (ask her for some singularity-tnt! (absorbs all the stuff within it's blast radius, but doesn't affect anything beyond that))
--On that front, see about learning more on child-rearing & teaching. !!Ask Susan for a way to learn things really really fast!!
---We need to give a lot of attention to raising Claudia I think- we don't want them to be blood-thirsty. Once we've trained her to perfection, we can have her help raise the rest.
----I have misgivings about raising the male dude. Save him for last, and make sure we're around to supervise.
-----What should we call them as a group?
------As for food, we'll probably want to set up a bulk relationship with some kinda large-chain supplier. Look into alternatives, ground chuck should be ok for now but I'm inclined to try weaning them off fresh meat. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO WE FEED THEM SENTIENT BEINGS, PETS, LIVE ANIMALS ETC. That is NOT ok.
-------If rearing claudia into a responsible, empathetic & loyal friend doesn't work out, start brushing up on our nicolette-brain-surgery skills. We'll be doing the same to the lizards.

-Shove the bodies in the centrifugal bio reclaimer. Switch it on.

-Rename our lair!

Question:
Do they look more like this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Or this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 08:28:25 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: July 08, 2013, 06:54:51 pm »

Q & A
-----
They look more like the second one but a bit more snake like.
I think we just slowly generate them- we can only have one active at a time, (remember the near-still-born second tracking slug?), and they can come in an indeterminate variety of shapes.
yep you slowly generate them, the faster you try to deploy them the less likely healthy ones are, but there is no limit on the number you can have.
and now an late update.
---

=========
"We need more space the basement was never going to fit in all the snake people.
When it came to hiding we were lucky it was in such a bad area.
All i did was replaced the sign with one saying it was a warehouse and some mirror tint on the windows to keep out prying eyes.
With new door locks and a door for the coal chute id spent about £150.
I spent most the next week teaching Claudia the little things,like how the oven worked.
the rest of my time was spent building a Episodic and Semantic memory transfer devises..."
==========

You put do your tools and take a step back to admire the machine.
It is a pair of squat padded chairs , thick leather straps lie empty below a large central carbon fibre dish, fibre optic cables hang down from the large dish like a shining cobweb and numerous power cables snake across the floor.

You smile until you realize that it need both some one to copy the memorys from and an operator to control the transfer.

Copy your memorys or Nicolette's ?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 07:03:16 pm by Funk »

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #507 on: July 08, 2013, 07:25:53 pm »

THOUGHT VOMIT!
Hrm......guys...you know what we should do? We should kidnap a saint and keep them hostage in our cave so that we can steal their memories and implant them in our army of snake people! IT'S FOOLPROOF! Unless the snake people aren't compatible with the matrix...

If we copy our own memories into the snake people, do they get their own Susans as well? Or is it more like a database? To what degree does it affect their psyche? IT'S TIME FOR !!SCIENCE!!
Actually, maybe not- kinda risky. Mmm, keep it as a last resort, (just above brain-regulation).

Food: experiment with different meat sauces to help flavor other things like rice & greens, (keeping the different parts separate). Teach claudia how to cook! Hmm, we need to kidnap a chef.

NEW PRIORITY: come up with some way to abduct people quietly & efficiently, (plug them into the machine), then wipe their (new) memories and return them, without harmful side effects.
This would be a lot easier if we were evil.
Ah screw it, not like our public image could get much worse- just kidnap people in the night and drop them somewhere shortly after, (with the use of excessive blindfolds & such of course).

Okok, I'm done talking to myself.
ACTIONS!
Before I go about doing that: are Nicolette & Akiyama here now?
Badges of honor

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: July 08, 2013, 07:39:29 pm »

The memory transfer machine is fully snake people compatible, and  basicy  it transfers copys of consciously recalled  facts and knowledge .
Nicolette is still in hospitable for the next few days probably three maybe four.
Akiyama is going to be released tomorrow .

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: July 08, 2013, 10:25:15 pm »

I vote that we copy us, so we can have an army of snake engineers.

Also, about the kidnapping, we can easily just use chloroform on them, and, as long as the machine works on sleeping people, wipe them, dump them on the side of the street, and go.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 83