poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108169 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #465 on: June 30, 2013, 08:32:15 am »

Nicolette collides like a tsunami, her claws moving with in human speed, one hand rips out a woman throat as the other hews off an others arm, a high kick sends teeth flying before her spurs rip open a jugular vein.

=========
"Normal people ran away when she started killing like that, they just keep coming at her as the others tried to find weapons..."
========

Unwilling to risk damaging the book in fight you try blast the priestess, but the giant hurls his Khopesh across the guiding lazers, it black form bend and sucks them in to it.
Without guidance the lighting arc wildly vaporising a radiator and stinging your eyes.

With a mighty kick you spring off the wall and fly in to a pair of cults, smashing there to the floor with crunch.

Jumping to your feet with Uzi in one hand and the Zarkuaer summoning wings like blades and flames to envelop your arm, the few cultist that stand in your way are quickly shoot, brunt or simply ripped apart as you race to save the prisoner.

As you climb up the stage the high priestess shouts "Harold behind you"  as she throws a small dagger at you, it bites deeply in to your leg only it snaked headed handle protrudes.

You collapse, with your thick oily blood gushing out as you watch her wrench the Khopesh from the wall.
The giant a clamps massive hand around your bleeding leg and swing you in to the sarcophagus like a rag doll.
You can feel your ribs crack as you slam in to the prisoner.
His grip loosened for a second you kick your self free and roll to your feet.

=====
"Standing there the full size of him dawned on me, he must of been a good seven foot ten and almost as broad across his shoulders, he couldn't been less than twenty five stone.."
=====

He raises is fists out in front like a boxer and waits for you next move.
You are unsure how you should attack him...

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: June 30, 2013, 08:37:51 am »

Laser laser pew pew time?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 30, 2013, 09:23:40 am »

We're wearing our armour, covered in subdermal plate armour and toughened skin, not to mention the reactive portion of our built in armour.  How did a knife manage to penetrate that?
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: June 30, 2013, 09:28:00 am »

MAGIC
Highly Opinionated Fool

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 30, 2013, 10:47:14 am »

MAGIC
SCIENCE beats MAGIC every time
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: June 30, 2013, 11:23:08 am »

Its the same reason why you have head-on collisions in the future. The author felt like it.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 30, 2013, 11:56:36 am »

Gah, fine.  Laze his eyes out.  Then rip out his heart with Zaar.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: June 30, 2013, 01:03:40 pm »

Why laze his eyes when we can laze his face?

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: June 30, 2013, 01:46:58 pm »

Your eyes tend to have more to do with seeing than the rest of your face, and thus make better targets.  Also, they provide a short cut to the brain.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: June 30, 2013, 02:00:59 pm »

I meant head. Why not laze his head? Or, if we can get behind him, his spinal cord.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: June 30, 2013, 02:58:55 pm »

Except he's in front of us and we're in close combat.  Go for the eyes, at worst, he'll be blinded and not able to hurt us effectively whilst we slice him and dice him.  And best, we fry his brains and then we can move on.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 30, 2013, 04:01:13 pm »

Your eyes shine out a blazing green beam, strait at his eyes, he spasms caching you with a sloppy punch that send your head reeling.

Vision swimming as flaming droplets of celling tile drip down on to you, he stands there swinging wildly at the air.

You try to close the gap and attack him but a titanic fist crashes in to your ribs snatching the breath from your lungs.
Forcing your body back to the fight over the frail flesh complainants you lunge forwards ducking under his fist.

With quick swipe Zarkuaer tears a path across his belly, a kick does little more than scratch his shin
You catch his next punch in one hand and bring your elbow down on his, shattering joint before you jump back to evade a bucket sized boot.

His arm hangs out bent side ways as he roars a curse and charges at you.
The colossus collides smashing you aside more due to his shear bulk that skill as he blindly run in a wall.

Spiting out the last of his teeth he stand there with his back to the wall.
With a final burst of strength you dive at him and trust Zarkuaer deep in belly, he scream out as the smell of burning meat fills your lungs.

As his eyes melt and let lose a rolling wave of green flames you pull your arm out of his burning carcass his heart smoking in you hand.

You look around thou the smoke and see Nicolette covered in gore and blood as she trys to gouge out the eyes of the man front of her as she hammers a blood spattered pistol butt in to another skull.

You can not see the priestess or her dancers but it is clear that they have gone deeper in to the basement.

A) chase her
B) help Nicolette with the cults
C) untie prisoner

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Items in the van (click to show/hide)

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #477 on: June 30, 2013, 04:48:19 pm »

Yay! We get to deal with their magic traps now! and when they seem to have powered up with rituals and whatnot!

We should ask susan to design a tactical nuke for us in the future.

Untie prisoner, (dunno why we're so worried about them, we slew 30+ possibly mind-controlled people on the way to free them), then pursue the priestess. Nicolette can catch up, and staggering our arrivals will help deal with traps.
-Can we make some symbiotes that work more like scout-drones? Those'd be useful..
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 04:51:02 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: June 30, 2013, 05:01:28 pm »

B, A, then, and only then, C.  I suspect that we're going to need Nicolette for this.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: July 02, 2013, 02:03:11 pm »

You Race to nicolettes aid, the cults seen to oblivious to your presence as you lift the smallest one from the ground and throw him in to the wall.
With the inhuman might behind your blows there body's crack and crumble before your assault.
A finale point-blank shot splatters gray and white gore down your legs.

With a grunt nicolette staggers to her feet, covered in wounds, a gold snake heed dagger stick out of her chest, her left eye hangs out by it nerve and her right trouser leg runs with blood.

She ignores her wounds as climbs up to the sarcophagus.
It takes seconds for her gore covered blades to cut the shaking woman free of the bloody sarcophagus.

You spit out a little wasp like insect, it flys off crackling with energy as it head deeper in the basement.

The newly rescued prisoner just stand there as she stare blankly at the pair you.
She mutter a thanks as you try to remove the chains and shackles from her body.
As you throw a heavy set of leg iron to the flood, an priestess's voice echoes in the back of your mind

"Oäfçuľľfcšilh from the deepest pits of Tartaros i summon thy
Come now to me, across burning eddys and swirling flames of the Phlegethon.."

You catch a glance of the priestess drawing strange symbols in blood upon a mirror as she recites the spell, before she stops and looks strait at you her eyes glowing as they shift colour.

Her voice grates down your spine as she speaks
"So you have found us then, no matter my master shall be reborn soon and he shall take me to godhood to join him as his bri~"

You cut the signal the ranting of a mad woman are of little use, and you now know that she is still in the basement.

As nicolette trys to bandage the prisoners wounds, the prisoner ask you simply
"who are you two? and what the hell in going on here?" 

You look at her standing there naked save of an onyx collar shaped like a snake collied around her neck, and think, what on earth am i going to tell you?, your not going to take shut up, hold this gun and follow me for an answer.

Ok what are you going to tell her and when?
and how are you going to finish the priestess?

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Female Prisoner (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Items in the van (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 03:11:43 pm by Funk »

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 83