Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should I continue

just keep on going, waiting isn't a problem.
- 1 (16.7%)
I don't care if you continue.
- 0 (0%)
wait until you're more available (summer, probably), then continue.
- 1 (16.7%)
wait until you're more available, then start up a similar RTD with better rules.
- 4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: By the Unwritten book turn 3: FORCE Feed [PLAYERS WANTED]  (Read 9059 times)

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
Re: By the Unwritten book turn 1: Blackhawk Down!
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2013, 11:32:59 am »

The fingers on everyone's right hand fuse together (including the thumb).

You can only change stuff when you kill people. Also, it will be something completely different you can change.
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2013, 02:56:20 pm »

The fingers on everyone's right hand fuse together (including the thumb).

You can only change stuff when you kill people. Also, it will be something completely different you can change.
Oh whoops, I shouldn't have turned everyone's skin purple.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2013, 03:02:33 pm »

Mind if I join the alliance? If I can join, Get closer to my teammates. If not, I'll just Stay on the defensive and wait for things to happen.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2013, 03:08:40 pm »

Which one?

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2013, 12:17:25 pm »

Oh, there's multiple? The GWG one I guess.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2013, 04:37:18 pm »

I'm game. And kinda proud of being the named player on the alliance.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2013, 05:43:30 pm »

Mind if I join the alliance? If I can join, Get closer to my teammates. If not, I'll just Stay on the defensive and wait for things to happen.
So its me, GWG, and superblast that are your friends.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2013, 06:32:33 pm »

So Person is with us now? Yay more friendlies!
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2013, 07:33:57 pm »

I've already started the turn, and PM'ed Borno, but he hasn't posted yet. If he hasn't posted by tomorrow afternoon evening, I shall use responses from GWG sig thread (I think I did everything right for that.)

EDIT: giving him a bit more time. I don't want to be mean to him, but I've had to PM him for both turns, and I'm kind of curious what the Bay12ers will choose.  :D
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 07:39:03 pm by +!!scientist!!+ »
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2013, 07:35:28 pm »

That should be all, yes.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2013, 03:23:25 am »

((Sorry! RL.))
Grab some of the chocolate and use my hands to shove it down their throats. Eat some myself after.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Turn 2: Great Balls of (Bacon) Fire!
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2013, 04:41:20 pm »

Turn 2: Great Balls of (Bacon) Fire!

"We may be down, but we still have guns!"

Get in the machine gun turret. Give Rand a nice hot lead shower. Preferably actually hot, using bacon grease coated bullets.
"Muhahaha! I am now a giant Bacon Mage! FEAR ME!"

Stand on my pad so no one else can use it except for my two teammates, Persus and GWG. Use my magic bacon grease powers on the guy that intends to kill me.

Charge at Joe and smack him experimentally with my Rod of Wonder!
[Archmage Dex: 1+2]
[Rand Dex: 2]
[Minmax Dex: 3+4]
[MinMax Dex vs. Archmage Dex: 6+4 vs. 5+2] ((I flipped a coin for the target))
[MinMax Int: 3-5] [backfire, positive]
[MinMax Strength: 1+2-5]
[Archmage End: 5-2]
[Archmage End: 2-2]
[Rand Dex vs. Archmage Dex: 3 vs. 1-2-2] ((being on the ground and in pain doesn't help with dodging.))
[MinMax Dex: 5+4]
[Rand Int: 6+5]
[Archmage End: 3-2]
Minmaximus is the first to act, trying to get in a hit on Archmage Joe before he can get to the gunner's seat. He manages to connect, but right before the swing, the rod of wonder activates, once more affecting its owner, and Minmaximus feels himself weaken. In fact, he weakens to the point where Archmage Joe doesn't even feel the rod hit him. He does, however, still feel the broken leg, quite acutely, in fact. He falls in pain and writhes on the ground. Rand takes this chance to unleash a beam of bacon death, which hits Archmage Joe square in the everything, causing him to turn to ashes instantly. Min maximus, on the other hand, finds that his ability to move has not been hindered, and manages to get out of the way of the attack.

Archmage Joe has died, burnt to a crisp.
[power roll: 5; Category: 4] ((WHY DICE WHY?!?!?!?!?!))
Archmage JoeRand can now make any piece of scenery he wants. it can be mechanic, magical, randomized, etc. or those in any combination. It only has to fit these parameters: it cannot be a vehichle, it cannot cut off any player from any other players, it may not replace a player, and it must be usable by anyone, not just someone with your name, favorite color, background, etc, though its effectiveness can be based off skill.

Grab the crowbar with my left hand. Shoot bacon grease from my right hand at the choppa. Charge at it.
Whack the giant with my rod while greasing him up.
[Keynes Dex: 1-1]
[Hobo Dex: 3-4]
[Keynes Int:3+3]
[Hobo Dex: 3-4]
[Hobo End: 1+3]
As Hobo is trying to get out of the chopper, keynes runs up and unleases a blast of burning grease. Hobo franticly tries to get out of the way, but only gets stuck in the gunners seat. He sits thers, for the last second of his life, pondering death, and eventually decides: "well, at least it smells nice."

Hobo joe has joined the other Joe in their aromatic grave.
[power roll: 1]
Keynes doesn't seem to be getting any choices.

Grab some of the chocolate and use my hands to shove it down their throats. Eat some myself after.
[Guy Dex: 5]
[Bunny Dex: 2-5]
[Guy Dex vs. Bunny Dex: 3 vs. 5-5]
That One Guy moves in closer towards Minmaximus, and notices that quite a lot of things are happening. He also notices a man in a bunny costume with a fistful of chocolate candy and a murderous glint in his eye, shouting "HAPPY EASTER!"
Needless to say, this display of insanity rather disturbs you, and you decide the most attractive form of action is to run away, which you manage successfully.

Use Rod of Wonder to shoot the grenade away from me. Failing that, roll away.

Begin shooting bacon grease flames out of my everything.

[Blob Int: 1+5]((lasts for three turns))
[Blob Int: 5+5]
You point the rod at the grenade with one of your "arms" and the magic hits you instead! You immediately try to roll away, but are surprised to find that you are instead flying away. Feeling immensely more powerful, you start using your spells, turning you into a giant ball of bacony immolation! the explosion from the grenade merely gets absorbed into your shield.

Ash and Burt arrive in the arena!... with grenades coming at them!

Spoiler: MAP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 06:08:41 pm by +!!scientist!!+ »

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Place a giant machine in the center-north. It has a single button on it, which activates the device. Anyone can press said button. The device is already activated. When 2 turns have passed, the device will create a black hole, which will proceed to suck up the entire area. The device is rigged so that any attempt to tamper with it sets it off immediately. It is outfitted with twin autoturrets.
Have fun guys!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Gather up my bacony fireball and hurl it at a random player. Fly to the south of the arena, away from any players.
Use bacon grease powers on the hole thing.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 09:19:58 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Bat the grenades with my metal arm
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7