Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should I continue

just keep on going, waiting isn't a problem.
- 1 (16.7%)
I don't care if you continue.
- 0 (0%)
wait until you're more available (summer, probably), then continue.
- 1 (16.7%)
wait until you're more available, then start up a similar RTD with better rules.
- 4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: By the Unwritten book turn 3: FORCE Feed [PLAYERS WANTED]  (Read 9061 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: By the Unwritten book turn 0: So it begins
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2013, 04:19:32 pm »

I've started writing the turn, but Person still needs to post his action, hopefully he does so soon.

Did you PM him?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: By the Unwritten book turn 0: So It Begins.
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2013, 12:25:54 am »

Everyone gets a crowbar.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2013, 06:58:23 am »

I've started writing the turn, but Person still needs to post his action, hopefully he does so soon.
Did you PM him?
If you have and he hasn't responded...check my sig.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2013, 04:06:10 pm »

Did you PM him?
If you have and he hasn't responded...check my sig.
Everyone gets a crowbar.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
turn 1: Blackhawk Down!
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2013, 07:05:44 pm »

Turn 1: Blackhawk Down!

Everyone gets one object with powers similar to a rod or shield of wonder, which causes all sorts of random effects.
Done. Also made my own chart for the random effect, and I set it up so that it can affect the target with a bonus or a penalty, but it has an equal chance to do that to the user.
Everybody can now shot torrents of hot flaming bacon grease out of their hands.
Done.
Place an armed and fueled and fueled Blackhawk gunship (A small one) near my location.
Done.   :-\
There is a two foot wide metal pad with a glowing top in the middle of the room. When stepped on it make the person into a 24 ft giant along with everything that have in their inventory.
Done. extra  :-\
Experimentally change Hobo Joe's skin color to Purple.

GWG, alliance?
EVERYBODY'S SKIN IS NOW PURPLE!
Everyone gets a crowbar.
Done.
I create the "Minibunny", a bunny-human thing who creates easter eggs out of thin air and throws them at people.
Done, and as you could have created Godzilla with your power roll, I made the mini-bunny a bit... overpowered.
Each player will have a rabid St. Bernard at eye level moving towards them at a quick velocity.
Going to take some liberties with this one: as NPC's can only be made with NPC rules, every player gets a live R.A.B.I.D.™ St. Bernard©, which is basically a powerful grenade with a short fuse, flying at them at eye level. As of now, no more inventory items can be made with a preset velocity.

Use my said item at the guy across the arena from me (Rand "Archmage" Joe)
[INT roll: 3-5] ((INT rolls dealing with the Rod of wonder only deal with the duration of effects.))
[deflection roll: 1]
Your Rod shimmers for a moment, and suddenly the magic turns back and hits you, and you feel... slightly different. After you recover from the shock of this action, you notice a live grenade heading straight for your face, but before you can even think to dodge, it stops in mid air, and then flies toward the ceiling. the grenade detonates a bit too close for your liking, but it still does you no harm. Sadly, though, you can feel the enchantment fade away.

I shoot a torrent of hot flaming bacon grease at Rand the rabid Saint Bernard that happens to be flying at my face, and propose an alliance to Archmage Joe. After that, man the Blackhawk's turret.
Get in it. And accept the alliance, he can operate the turret.
[Arch INT:2+5]
[Arch DEX:1+2-1]
[Hobo END: 2+3]
[Arch END: 4-2]
Hobo Joe, prepared for the coming of the saint bernards, suddenly finds himself face to face with a live grenade. Deciding his greasy powers would not be helpful in this situation, he instead runs to the chopper. Both he and the other Joe make it to the chopper in one piece., but then things start to go wrong. Arch-Joe leaps into the cockpit and... realizes he doesn't have a clue what he's doing! He looks over the controls and then operates them amazingly... for a guy who's never seen the controls for a helicopter before. He manages to get it to take off, but that's about it. He instantly hit the ceiling with the rudders, causing them to rip apart and the chopper to spin crazily. The flight lasts about 3 seconds, and it comes down rather unceremoniously. Hobo Joe, who is built pretty sturdily, gets hit with a good deal of force, but is fine afterwards. Arch Joe, on the other hand, gets one of his legs caught badly in the collapsing cockpit, shattering the bone.

Use charisma to make dog friends .
[Dex: 3-5]
[End: 3+5]
Realizing that the St. Bernard is actually a St. Bernard©, you try to get out of the way. Being nothing but a blob of flesh, however, makes this impossible, and the grenade hits you squarely in the... flesh? Anyway, it doesn't hurt at all, but you should... roll, slip, or lurch (whatever you do) as far away as possible, quickly.

"These insects.... they will become as tiny as insects comared to me! MUHAHAHA!"

Rush toward the giant making pad that i created and become giant. When that is done, stomp on it so no one else can use it.
[STR:4-5+3]
You make it to your growth pad, and it works perfectly! Despite no being 20 ft tall, your still pretty scrawny, and you barely put a dent in the pad.

I ask the Minibunny for eggs then start throwing them at everyone myself. Shout
"HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!"
while doing so.
[DEX:4-5]
[DEX:6-5]
the mini-bunny see's that your trying to spread the easter spirit, so he tosses you a few eggs with extreme grace, which you completely fail to catch. When they hit the ground, however, they burst into piles of m&m's and fun-sized candy bars. Happy Easter!
You do manage do jump out of the way of a grenade, though.

((You can all now use your rods of wonder, bacon grease powers, and crowbars. Everyone not mentioned got out of the way of the grenades.))

Spoiler: MAP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 07:10:19 pm by +!!scientist!!+ »
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: By the Unwritten book turn 1: Blackhawk Down!
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2013, 07:10:29 pm »

"We may be down, but we still have guns!"

Get in the machine gun turret. Give Rand a nice hot lead shower. Preferably actually hot, using bacon grease coated bullets.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 07:16:29 pm by Remuthra »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2013, 07:15:07 pm »

Use Rod of Wonder to shoot the grenade away from me. Failing that, roll away.

Begin shooting bacon grease flames out of my everything.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 09:18:00 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2013, 08:51:34 pm »

The fingers on everyone's right hand fuse together (including the thumb).

Grab the crowbar with my left hand. Shoot bacon grease from my right hand at the choppa. Charge at it.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2013, 09:11:03 pm »

"Muhahaha! I am now a giant Bacon Mage! FEAR ME!"

Stand on my pad so no one else can use it except for my two teammates, Persus and GWG. Use my magic bacon grease powers on the guy that intends to kill me.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 09:57:26 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2013, 09:15:21 pm »

Whack the giant with my rod while greasing him up.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2013, 09:22:09 pm »

Stand on my pad so no one else can use it except for my twp teammates ((which someone remind who they are)) and use my magic bacom grease powers on the Cyan guy (unless he's a teammate. Then just it on the nearest non-teammate).

Your allies are me and GWG. Cyan is Remuthra, I think.
Sigtext

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2013, 09:23:41 pm »

Stand on my pad so no one else can use it except for my twp teammates ((which someone remind who they are)) and use my magic bacom grease powers on the Cyan guy (unless he's a teammate. Then just it on the nearest non-teammate).

Your allies are me and GWG. Cyan is Remuthra, I think.
Yes. Why baconmurder me? I just want to give you a nice hot relaxing shower.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2013, 10:13:56 pm »

I'd like to note that the flight ended about as I predicted, save that it did so even faster than expected.

And do we get to change/add more things?

Charge at Joe and smack him experimentally with my Rod of Wonder!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2013, 10:15:32 pm »

Which one?

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2013, 10:55:43 am »

And do we get to change/add more things?

I think he said we get to change/add things when we kill people.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7