Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall (alternative universe) (Day 3 since arrival)  (Read 21474 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall (alternative universe)
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2013, 05:07:26 pm »

"There should be some down at the wagon, but most of the supplies were stolen by someone, so we may need to get the wagon pulled up here and store it in the cave.  I think someone became an elf, so that person could capture an animal for the purpose.  I can pole-fish, but not very efficiently, but I think someone is asking around for a branch that they could use, so I think that person would be better suited for the task."

(Just for the record, I do intend to be involved with the main fortress--swapping furniture for tools and such like that.)

(Along with providing a place people can go to to get out of the tunnels!)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2013, 05:12:14 pm »

"I may be able to forage for mushrooms, berries, stuff like that. If I can get a bow, I can try to brush up on my archery and hunt. But for now I'll just have to stick to foraging, I have some experience with that at least.
Why don't we go bring the wagon up, then? If I'm here, than some other for united may be here as well, and they may not be so inclined to contribute to a community as I am."

That said, Xantalos goes and begins to bring the wagon up to the cave.

Curio, bored and hungry, goes off hunting.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2013, 05:13:54 pm »

(Ayup...if they're not in the "crossbow on sight" list. And I'm probably a pretty good shot with it; account for gravity and such and I can reapply my firearms knowledge.)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2013, 05:14:34 pm »

Zanzetkuken walkes over to Kahn1234 and says, "Hey elf, can you get some animals to help bring the wagon up and not have Xantalos exhausted for the remainder of the day?"

(Ayup...if they're not in the "crossbow on sight" list. And I'm probably a pretty good shot with it; account for gravity and such and I can reapply my firearms knowledge.)

Too bad joykill isn't in this incarnation (yet), we could have guns in a few weeks if he gets the right stuff to make it.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2013, 05:16:24 pm »

Zanzetkuken walkes over to Kahn1234 and says, "Hey elf, can you get some animals to help bring the wagon up and not have Xantalos exhausted for the remainder of the day?"
"Because - hrrrg geez this thing is heavy - that would be helpful!"

The wagon is moving fairly well over the flat ground, but moving it uphill will have to be done by animal.
Sig! Onol

Necrisha

• Bay Watcher
  • 0.0 0.o o.0 o.o -.- zzzZ
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2013, 05:21:48 pm »

While waiting around the carpenter's shop, she notices others trying to move the wagon. She rushes over to help push before someone develops a hernia.

"Hi. I'm Necrisha. Let me help."

Sets up beside to help push the wagon. Keeping in pace with the other one she adds her strength; as little as there is.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 05:23:35 pm by Necrisha »
EDIT: Keas restricted to tropical forests where they belong.  Those evil, EVIL, foul little things.

Edit: The baby murderer became a friend of the fortress, which started a loyalty cascade, and now most of the squad is dead.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2013, 05:48:11 pm »

(When were you by my workshop?)

"...This should do. And I'm interested to see what everyone else has done."

*grab some wood blocks and return to the cave*

"Hey! Where should I put the depot?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2013, 05:49:39 pm »

"Why do we need - gaah sunuvabitch - a depot? It's not like we're getting travers arriving or anything."
Sig! Onol

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2013, 06:00:13 pm »

(When were you by my workshop?)

"...This should do. And I'm interested to see what everyone else has done."

*grab some wood blocks and return to the cave*

"Hey! Where should I put the depot?"

"Check the line of sight of that flat area roughly halfway up the mountain towards the Southwest of the entrance.  If it balances risk of discovery with reward of trade, then that could be an optimum place."

"Why do we need - gaah sunuvabitch - a depot? It's not like we're getting traders arriving or anything."

"Who knows?  Maybe Toady put in adventurers visiting fortresses in the newest version?  If so, then we could really benefit from some guards or at least find out about the surrounding area."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2013, 06:01:14 pm »

"Ah, here, lemme help."

*drops blocks for now, goes to help push the wagon*

"So, who might you be?"
Sig

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2013, 06:13:23 pm »

"here let me help" drop the blocks I was Helping GWG move and help move the wagon
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2013, 06:14:43 pm »

"I be Xantalos, if you're a forumer like everyone else here. Who're you?"
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 06:18:48 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2013, 06:17:58 pm »

"KHH here and thats GWG" pointing at GWG.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2013, 06:19:26 pm »

"Xantalos, eh? Well, I hope Jbg cured you of that omnicidalism you had back at YAFB. As my compatriot mentioned, I'm GreatWyrmGold. Hm...can we swing by that plateau?"
Sig

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2013, 06:20:01 pm »

I'm Cheesecake. I'm a Masterwork Cheesecake Roast. Please don't eat me.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16