Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: NOUN PLACE! I HATE TO BE THAT PLUMBER.  (Read 10468 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: NOUN PLACE! ST. MACMASTER'S GENERAL
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2013, 07:02:25 am »

"Arrr! Yoho! Scallywags!"
Other Pirate Noises!
"I be the great captain green beard! Bow before me landlubbers!"
Head to green curtains, pull them down!"
"Arrr! Green was always me favourite colour!"
"Cap'n, I be already doin' that thar action."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2013, 07:21:39 am »

To Grizzy

"We surrounded by idiots, aren't we?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2013, 08:18:23 am »

To the pink guy

"What?"

Im gonna wipe out all the disgusting women in this world! Im going to take on the failed agenda of the homosexual black persons from space!
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2013, 01:27:00 pm »

To Poo:

Sure, just be sure to leave their souls to me.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2013, 02:14:27 pm »

I'm getting the feeling there's a good chance we'll be at each others throats before we leave the room.

Examine all doors, walls, and piles of toasters.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2013, 12:51:26 am »

[Paralyzed for seeing so many toasters at once]

So...many...my mortal enemy...

IcyTea has gone berserk!

[Starts smacking the toasters]

KILL THEM ALL!
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2013, 12:57:22 am »

Davis
"Oh, ok."
((btw, are you talking through both mouths simultaneously or only through one at a time/independantly?))

Scapheap
"I actually kinda like the green one"
With a start, remember who I'm talking to
Growl at scaps

Dismount & take a look around the room, keeping Erasmus close & watching the other denizens of the room
(there's gotta be some toast around here somewhere..)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 01:12:43 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2013, 01:05:38 am »

"Arrr... Whoops! Well, we carrn do it together!"
WHAT'S GONNA WORK? TEEEAMWORK!

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2013, 01:32:23 am »

((I'm speaking through one "mouth" at a time.  I am, however; incapable of whispering.))

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2013, 09:23:59 am »

"Arrr... Whoops! Well, we carrn do it together!"
WHAT'S GONNA WORK? TEEEAMWORK!
"Hoo dee hoo hoo! Am I still here?!"
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
NOUN PLACE! NO SKELETONS. ONLY BATS.
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2013, 09:36:36 am »

Anyways, Open Free Candy door. Then, Use Face Punching in conjunction with Badassery to remove toasters from west wall.

JAKONAS, whose NOPANTS cannot stop ANDREW JACKSON, SUDDENLY APPEARS. THIS happens A LOT to JAKONAS, who is THUS UNFAZED. HE quickly SMASHES OPEN the NORTHERN DOOR.

SADLY the TOASTERS have no FACES to PUNCH. They're also too DEAD to recognize your BADASSERY. You'll need to PRACTICE your SQUATS to move these TOASTERS.

"Guh so hungry. Hey toast doctor! Sacrifice yourself to me!
Mind Control! Eat corpse of toast doctor! Get his soul and add it to my collection! Get someone else to open free candy door!

Your PITIFUL MIND CONTROL POWERS are nothing to DOCTOR! He TAKES OFFENCE and pulls out a SCALPEL.

USE a SKILL or ITEM to DEFEAT DOCTOR! UNLESS you LIKE a FACE FULL of SCALPEL and PAIN.

Pick up dead toaster, wave ID around yelling : "This unit needs to get to the MRI, STAT!", and try and find the MRI lab...

The DOCTORS LAUGH and turn back to watch SCALPEL FIGHT. MAGNETS are the MORTAL ENEMIES of TOASTERS. ONLY X-RAYS used in TOASTER HOSPITAL. SILLY CRIME AGAINST NATURE.

"Come on, Sasha! Where there's candy there must be crowbars!"
Rip down the curtains, then go through the free candy door.

You name FREE FALCON from BEST PARTY EVER SASHA. SASHA is PLEASED with NEW NAME. SASHA is NOT PLEASED when CURTAINS RIPPED AWAY. THOSE POOR TOASTERS. TOO HORRIBLE TO DESCRIBE. REST ASSURED that they will HAUNT your MEMORIES for YEARS. MEMORIZATION DOWN 2 RANKS. SOMEHOW BETTER AT SQUATS and GAINED MOXIE as a RESULT.

THUS SCARRED FOR LIFE, you go through FREE CANDY DOOR. WALK into INHIBITOR CLOSET. INHIBITOR CLOSET have many UNLABELLED BOXES, guarded by FEARSOME BAT. ROOM too SMALL to have anything ELSE. IS only CLOSET.

go through the south door

SOUTH DOOR LOCKED BY BRONZE PADLOCK. Will NEED KEY to GO THROUGH. OR ABILITY TO TRAVEL THROUGH TIME AND SPACE, LIKE PRESIDENTS.

Check to see which side of southern door the hinges are on.

HINGES on OTHER SIDE of DOOR. ELSE TRICKY ADVENTURERS open DOOR without the KEY. You will NEED KEY to OPEN DOOR and ADJUST HINGES.

Kick it.(the lock not the sword)

You KICK the LOCK. OW. What a STUPID IDEA. The LOCK is made of BRONZE. YOUR FOOT is made of FLESH. BRONZE is HARDER than FLESH. OW.

Use ECTOPLASM to summon a friendly homosexual ghost!

You ATTEMPT to SUMMON a FRIENDLY HOMOSEXUAL GHOST. YOU are SAUCY enough to SUCCEED. AWESOME. HAVE FUN with your NEW GAY GHOST BRO. BUT NOT IN THAT WAY. THAT WOULD BE WRONG AND AGAINST FORUM GUIDELINES. NOT COOL BRO. NOT COOL.

Head to green curtains, pull them down!"

SILLY GREEN MONKEY PIRATE LIME. JOE BRIDGER has ALREADY ACTIVATED the TRAP. YOU can have MENTAL SCARRING TOO THOUGH. THOSE POOR POOR TOASTERS.

GREEN CURTAINS actually WORSE SHADE OF GREEN. BEST to LEAVE THEM UP and COVER POOR POOR TOASTERS.

Examine all doors, walls, and piles of toasters.

EXAMINE THINGS? WALLS SICKLY GREEN. DOORS METAL AND GENERIC. PILE of TOASTERS DEAD and BAGGED. SIMPLE. NO SECRET DOORS or HIDDEN ITEMS in SIGHT.

[Paralyzed for seeing so many toasters at once]

So...many...my mortal enemy...

IcyTea has gone berserk!

[Starts smacking the toasters]

KILL THEM ALL!

GUESS who DOES NOT LIKE TOASTER SMACKING?

THAT'S RIGHT. TOASTER DOCTORS do not like TOASTER SMACKING. Perhaps use your AWESOME SKILLS to DEFEAT TOASTER DOCTORS. OR join XANTALOS for AWESOME DOUBLE-TEAM ACTION.

(there's gotta be some toast around here somewhere..)

There is NO TOAST. ONLY BREAD. AND BREAD is ICYTEA, so you CAN'T EAT IT.

Am I too late?

THIS IS NOUN PLACE. No one is TOO LATE. Only NOT PLAYING YET.

((Also, what is this, a mad lib?))

NO. MAD LIBS wish they were as CRAZY as NOUN PLACE.

*Ahem*

Jakonas is warped into the TOASTER HOSPITAL by Andrew Jackson, which is apparently something that happens to him a lot. He must be a friend of Jackson or something. Therefore he immediately opens the northern door before investigating the toasters blocking the western wall. Unfortunately they're not vulnerable to his Badassery or Face Punching. Either he'll need to complete the obvious SQUATS skill challenge or get someone else to do it.

Xantalos, forgetting that MIND CONTROL is his worse skill, harasses a TOASTER DOCTOR into giving up his immortal soul. Obviously the TOASTER DOCTOR is not amused, and pulls out a scalpel to rearrange Xantalos's facial features. Since this game has no combat system, Xantalos will need to creatively use his skills to win this fight, either by talking his way out, beating the DOCTOR to death, challenging him to a game of Simon Says for his soul, or something along those lines. Or Xantalos could always run away, I guess.

Monkeyhead tries to use his ID to find a MRI, but forget's that toasters are magnetic, and thus MRIs would just damage them further. Plus TOASTER HOSPITAL fits in a single room, so what you see is what you get.

Joe Bridger, naming his new Falcon companion Sasha, goes to open the CURTAINS. Unfortunately behind the CURTAINS is where they hold all of the worse cases, the poor, mangled toasters who have no hope of living. Even worse the CURTAINS were a TRAP, lowering his MEMORIZATION skill by two ranks, and completely coincidentally raising the skills below that by a rank. Yep, an repeatable TRAP that will lower your MEMORIZATION by two ranks whenever it's used.

Having found what is most assuredly a TRAP, Joe Bridger then goes through the open door labelled 'FREE CANDY' and finds himself in the INHIBITOR CLOSET. The INHIBITOR CLOSET is packed from wall to wall full of unmarked cardboard boxes, guarded by a FEARSOME BAT, menacing with low-level skill challenges.

Everyone dicks around with the southern door, trying to get around the obvious fact that you'll need a BRONZE KEY to open the southern door, those lazy gits. Obviously they do not succeed, though they do get points for creativity, I must say. Meanwhile Adam "Glitter" Fabulousexplosions uses his ectoplasm to summon a gay ghost. Since I do not want to get banned, you'll just have to accept my word that it's a homosexual spirit, and not merely a happy one.

While Bonolime decides that he could use some mental scarring and peeks behind the CURTAIN (and thus loses two ranks in memorization), IcyTea snaps and starts beating up the ancient enemies of bread: Toasters. Though considering that they're all wounded/broken toasters, I'm pretty sure that IcyTea is committing some kind of horrible slaughter here. Luckily we can leave the ethnics of Bread-Toaster relations for another day, as the TOASTER DOCTORS step forward to protect their charges. Why they don't call security I don't know. Probably because this is NOUN PLACE and Guard Nest is several rooms and a couple of annoying puzzles away. Meh.

((awaiting rolls the return of the GM))
((after the rolls GM activity))

I'm aiming for an update at least every two days, though obviously I'm already slacking. Still, it was kinda Easter, and as long as I stick to the plan I should be fine. And if I don't stick to the plan... Well either way it should be a short game.

Also I've completed Final Fantasy III recently. Can you tell?

Spoiler: MAP (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: PLAYERS (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 09:53:17 am by USEC_OFFICER »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: NOUN PLACE! NO SKELETONS. ONLY BATS.
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2013, 09:40:22 am »

Wait, skills are arranged the other way around?
Uhh ... hehehe ... could I switch those around? I meant Mind Control to be at the top. Heh.
Sig! Onol

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2013, 09:47:32 am »

Wait, skills are arranged the other way around?

with 1 being the skill you're best in and 9 being the skill you're worse at.

Yes... Skills are arranged the other way around. You can switch it around this one time, but you'll still have to fight the doctor. Okay?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2013, 09:50:01 am »

Yeah, see I thought that they were arranged from one to nine, one being lowest and nine being highest and I feel like a derp.

So that would be

1: Mind Control
2: Badassery
3: Mental Gymnastics
4: Memorization
5: Facepunching
6: Squats
7: Moxie
8: Handstands
9: Sauciness

Sorry for the derp. Action in a few hours.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 09:53:37 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2013, 09:50:43 am »

Start mind controlling doctors to my will

"So Davis, what you favorite colour?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9