Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19

Author Topic: The Multiverse All-Stars Tournament! - Tournament 1 Round 12!  (Read 34656 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: The Multiverse All-Stars Tournament! - Tournament 1 Round 8!
« Reply #210 on: April 15, 2013, 08:36:18 pm »

Experienced builders clearly states that they build a new weapon from spare parts. Also that they can only have one weapon at a time. You should read your own ability. ;D Your free to try again as much as you like. Maybe you'll even get +6 Aim this time.

And as a person spectating, I wanna see Koishi win just because she beat Alex mercer with basically 3 hp and I also wanna wanna see Alex win just to see how much more of a powerhouse he'll become with Mr. Hat. Though at the rate things a going, it looks like it'll be a showdown between the Mythbusters and Vash.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 15, 2013, 09:14:33 pm »

And the Mythbusters will prolly win, since their two abilities are "Get Stronger" and "Instant Kill The Target".
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 15, 2013, 09:16:03 pm »

And the Mythbusters will prolly win, since their two abilities are "Get Stronger" and "Instant Kill The Target".
In retrospect I did make them OP in that regard.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 15, 2013, 09:26:59 pm »

screw it, its worth the risking mercer getting the trait just to weaken him while i can still deal 3 damage.

Angel arm mercer
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 16, 2013, 12:05:51 am »

((OGOD HOW AM I EVEN STILL IN THIS... MIRACLES, MAN))

"JUST DIE ALREADY!"

Engage double arm blade mode. Scythe through her like wheat.Take her hat trait.

Scanning Mercer's subconscious, Koishi finds several images of... wheat? Must be a SECRET WEAKNESS!

Mold tentacles into wheat... Giant, rapidly-growing wheat which overtakes and consumes Mercer.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 16, 2013, 12:07:10 am »

HARUMPH

Use the Builder ability again!
Hope for a better weapon!
Sig! Onol

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 16, 2013, 09:42:48 am »

((Blast, what if someone is champion twice and has to play against him/herself?))

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 16, 2013, 10:46:04 am »

((Blast, what if someone is champion twice and has to play against him/herself?))

Oh that's easy. A character can only be used one time until a God of Champions is declared. Then all characters can be used again one more time. Then it goes over and over again.

Though I'll allow different versions of characters. Such as Link. Every Link in every Zelda game is a different person (with some exceptions). So Each version of Link can be played. Even in the same tournament.

@Everyone, will make the turn up real soon. 100% sometime in 24 hours.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 16, 2013, 11:01:44 am »

Oh that's easy. A character can only be used one time until a God of Champions is declared. Then all characters can be used again one more time. Then it goes over and over again.

Though I'll allow different versions of characters. Such as Link. Every Link in every Zelda game is a different person (with some exceptions). So Each version of Link can be played. Even in the same tournament.

((Or, if you're going by Smash Bros. Standards, there are only three, Young Link, Adult Link, and Toon Link. OOOOOR, if you're going by Game Theory, there are only three, but different ones. There's the Young Link timeline, the Adult Link timeline, and the 'Dead' Link Timeline, where you get a game over, Ganon takes over, and a new timeline of games is born.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 16, 2013, 11:04:00 am »

Yeah, but I mean if Person A wins with Character 1, and then wins with Character 2, so he has to fight himself in the second tier.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 16, 2013, 11:14:02 am »

Oh.... Well when the time comes for the champions to fight, the first choice goes to the people that won, then whichever characters is left get's chosen by whoever is first. If the people that won don't wanna play atm, then someone else plays as the character.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 16, 2013, 02:22:33 pm »

Turn 9

"JUST DIE ALREADY!"

screw it, its worth the risking mercer getting the trait just to weaken him while i can still deal 3 damage.

Angel arm mercer
((OGOD HOW AM I EVEN STILL IN THIS... MIRACLES, MAN))

"JUST DIE ALREADY!"

Scanning Mercer's subconscious, Koishi finds several images of... wheat? Must be a SECRET WEAKNESS!

Mold tentacles into wheat... Giant, rapidly-growing wheat which overtakes and consumes Mercer.

Spoiler: Roll (click to show/hide)

"Wow! Once once Vash did something very damaging to Alex!"
"I don't care....."
"You know, you should be more upbeat! If your like that you can't help entertain the audience... um... what's you name?"
"What pain you are...."
"Right.... so uh.... I'm just gonna call you Pain then."
"Whatever....."
"Anyways, Koishi suddenly transforms into a sea of tentacles underneath Alex Mercer. Alex turns his arms into blades and tries slashing at the sea only for it part right where his attacks land. Then suddenly Koishi makes a bunch of spikes come out of the sea of tentacles! One goes right through Mercer's foot! Then the spikes start moving... as if it was being blown by a gentle breeze.... in fact it looks kinda like a wheat field.... if wheat was hideous blue tentacles..... Then Vash takes aim with his Angel arm at Mercer. Mercer was unable to dodge due to Koishi's spike going through his foot! Angel Arm hits Mercer right in the chest and blows a huge hole in it! For some reason the hole isn't reforming itself but Alex is still alive! Is this a sign that Alex Mercer is weakening!?"

HARUMPH

Use the Builder ability again!
Hope for a better weapon!

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

"The Mythbusters once again get into a strange mood! They take their spiked baseball bat and..... They make a power fist!? Man I loved that weapon in Fallout 3!"
"Did you even exist when they created fallout 3?"
"Well.... um... no.... I'm just 9 turns old."
((And in case you guys don't know, this is a power fist))

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: The Multiverse All-Stars Tournament! - Tournament 1 Round 9!
« Reply #222 on: April 16, 2013, 02:57:54 pm »

"RAAAAAAAUG"

Initiate Devestator. Biomass spikes EVERYWHERE."

((This is complete bullshit.))
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 16, 2013, 08:06:50 pm »

Yay i finally did some reasonable damage
move southwest 4 squares.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 11:06:35 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 16, 2013, 08:28:01 pm »

"Wow, nice!
How did you even make that, Adam?
No idea, man. No idea."

Move one square right.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19