Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

Author Topic: The Multiverse All-Stars Tournament! - Tournament 1 Round 12!  (Read 34639 times)

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: The Multiverse All-Stars Tournament! - Tournament 1 Round 9!
« Reply #225 on: April 16, 2013, 11:29:39 pm »

((Man, I'm just hanging in there like a boss. I'm probably gonna lose, even if I kill Mercer, but I ought to get a medal for keeping him distracted for so long while at 3 HP))

Turn Mercer into a delicious abomination-kebab using a lance of tentacles.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 17, 2013, 08:38:00 am »

Did someone say LINK?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 17, 2013, 08:55:21 am »

((Aren't there 3 links? Also, there are no cons on your abilities, except a very minor one in the first.))
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 08:57:57 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 17, 2013, 09:02:04 am »

((Yeah, I thought it might be too OP. I'll sort it out after this level is over.))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 18, 2013, 10:24:04 pm »

((Right.... sorry about the few days wait. I seem to always be stricken with laziness unfortunately.))

Turn 10

"RAAAAAAAUG"

Initiate Devestator. Biomass spikes EVERYWHERE."

((This is complete bullshit.))
((Man, I'm just hanging in there like a boss. I'm probably gonna lose, even if I kill Mercer, but I ought to get a medal for keeping him distracted for so long while at 3 HP))

Turn Mercer into a delicious abomination-kebab using a lance of tentacles.

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

"SHE DID IT! KOISHI BEAT ALEX MERCER!!!!"
"Who cares.... so some heavily injured demented girl that should be locked up in an insane asylum just killed an eldritch abomination in the form of a man that goes around mass murdering people and is technically unstoppable.... what's the big deal?"
"Because that was a real good fight and even with all odds against her, Koishi still beat Alex Mercer. It was so epic and so intense of a fight! To have one come up like that in just the first tournament bodes well for the ones yet to come! How can you not be excited!?"
"Because it's stupid..... and dumb...."
"You have no taste in entertainment..... Anyways, Alex Mercer seemed to get ready to pull off and very powerful attack, but he left himself wide open for Koishi's attack! She speared him with a mass of tentacles that ripped him in half! For some reason she had a sad face instead of one of joy.... maybe she wanted to make him into an kebab and eat him?"
"Ok.... where'd you get that stupid idea from?"
"Just a guess.... Anywho, that attack killed Alex Mercer since what's left of him is no longer moved or trying to pull back together. That makes the winner of the Koishi vs Alex Mercer fight, Koishi!"
"Yaaaaaaay..... not...."

Yay i finally did some reasonable damage
move southwest 4 squares.
"Wow, nice!
How did you even make that, Adam?
No idea, man. No idea."

Move one square right.

"The Mythbusters move over to where Vash is at and Vash seems to be running way from them. I guess he knows the power that fist of them has... heh I think I made a pun."
"Lame...."
"Do you just find everything boring?"
"I guess..."
[glow=green2,300]"That would make you.... what is the word... emo?"[/glow]
"I don't care.... would you just shut up for once?"
"......."
"Finally....."

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 18, 2013, 10:25:12 pm »

Complete.

Bullshit.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 18, 2013, 10:27:20 pm »

Complete.

Bullshit.

Lady Luck hated you this game it seems... Feel free to try again in the.... *looks at waitlist* third tournament.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile

Superbomb, I posted a very important Kinzo and it must be added to the waitlist or I will die or something completely unrelated to the current subject.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Superbomb, I posted a very important Kinzo and it must be added to the waitlist or I will die or something completely unrelated to the current subject.
Crap I forgot to add him too didn't I? Can you tell me when you put him up relative to the other people on the waitlist? So i know where he's supposed to go on there.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

Superblast buddy i have 3 speed, should i not have moved 4 squares to B5?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You did move 4 squares.... down, left, down, left.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

Ha haaaaaaaa, waitlists.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Damn I'm surprised he showed up lol. Man I wanna be a bad GM and guarantee you a spot in the next tournament just to see the character in action lol. Too bad a I'm a good and fair GM.

I'll add you up before I forget to.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

Ah no diagonal movements then...

shoot ze mythbusters
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

Damn I'm surprised he showed up lol. Man I wanna be a bad GM and guarantee you a spot in the next tournament just to see the character in action lol. Too bad a I'm a good and fair GM.

I'll add you up before I forget to.

I aim to please  :P

Luckily I'm a super patient guy.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19