Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19

Author Topic: The Multiverse All-Stars Tournament! - Tournament 1 Round 12!  (Read 34641 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: The Multiverse All-Stars Tournament! - Tournament 1 Round 1! It's Begun!
« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2013, 12:05:15 am »

Hm.... would you guys categorize Chuck as neutral or good? Since stefmor is summoning a deadly sins demon that is good against evil people and weak against good people. I personally wanna but chuck in the neutral category.

Anyways turn will be up after I get some sleep. Too sleepy to write right now lol.
Chuck Norris is evil because I say so in red. And everything I say in red becomes truth. BECAUSE I AM BEATO, THE ENDLESS WITCH! AND BAY12 HAS SOLD THEIR SOULS TO ME IN EXCHANGE FOR POWER! NOW I OWN THEM FOREVER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
FTFY, and weren't you the one who sold your soul to me in exchange for power?
One does not simply correct the red tet text*.
I own you once you're dead, I can correct you if I please.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 02, 2013, 12:08:27 am »

Hm.... would you guys categorize Chuck as neutral or good? Since stefmor is summoning a deadly sins demon that is good against evil people and weak against good people. I personally wanna but chuck in the neutral category.

Anyways turn will be up after I get some sleep. Too sleepy to write right now lol.
Chuck Norris is evil because I say so in red. And everything I say in red becomes truth. BECAUSE I AM BEATO, THE ENDLESS WITCH! AND BAY12 HAS SOLD THEIR SOULS TO ME IN EXCHANGE FOR POWER! NOW I OWN THEM FOREVER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
We are actually all sitting at a computer playing an internet game because our pitiful lives are far too boring.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2013, 12:10:49 am »

We are actually all sitting at a computer playing an internet game because our pitiful lives are far too boring.
That's the point of it all.
Sig! Onol

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2013, 12:14:10 am »

That sentence is 6 words. You know what that means?

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 02, 2013, 12:14:16 am »

Even I can't deny this in blue.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 02, 2013, 12:15:03 am »

No.
Sig! Onol

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 02, 2013, 12:16:48 am »

You can stop now.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 02, 2013, 12:19:29 am »

No.
It means that the former population of the location in which the very part of various subjects of some of these very few persons that have said that the might actually be part of the following evidence according the the philosophy of various thoughts on the previous locations as said in the unit that came before the one after that one that the deeper meaning behind the former race of the previous lost proposals that when the event that occurs that Beatrice took an arrow to the knee.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 02, 2013, 12:22:32 am »

As much as I love to see an argument between a witch and a cosmic horror, the GM side of me cringes a little knowing that superBlast is gonna have to tunnel through this for our actions. It might be considerate to stop...
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 02, 2013, 12:24:36 am »

As much as I love to see an argument between a witch and a cosmic horror, the GM side of me cringes a little knowing that superBlast is gonna have to tunnel through this for our actions. It might be considerate to stop...

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 02, 2013, 02:07:02 am »

chuck norris is totes gud kthxby

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 02, 2013, 05:14:13 am »

Well there is one for good (biased), one for neutral, and one for evil (also biased). So I'll just stick with neutral for him.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 02, 2013, 07:59:05 am »

"Heh, I suppose I should feel dirty just from hitting you. Then again, absorbing the memories of thousands of sociopaths will do that to you. Now, Who wants to get eaten!?"

Change hands to claws and launch a flurry of strikes!
"I don't think I like him much anymore, Mr. Hat. What do you think about him? Kill him? That seems a little harsh, doesn't it? Oh well, anything for you Mr. Hat<3"

Slash him to ribbons with my claw-like fingernails.

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

"An impressive fight is going on between Koishi and Alex Mercer! A flurrly of claws going every which way! Though Mercer looks like he has the advantage!"
"Koishi! Tentacle fuck that basterd! Or Alex do the same to Koishi! Make sure to have to them pop out-"
"Please, Sarah, this is a family oriented deathmatch. Can't you calm down for once?"
"Fine...."

Soma double jumps over to the square next to StarKiller, and tries to Disc Armor Him!
"Don't toy with me!"

Activate Force Fury, and give Soma a Force-enhanced telekinetic beatdown! Move next to him beforehand if needed.
snipe at starkiller with my long colt... because.. well just because...

"Soma your so hot! Get covered in Starkiller's blood and lick it like a badass!"
"Didn't I say to calm down?"
"Shut up old man and like me fangirl over him!"
"........."
"Oh I can wait to-"
"Anyways, Star-"
"SOMA YOUR-" A loud crunching and splattering sound interrupts her.
"Sorry for the inconvenience folks. Now Starkiller goes into rage mode and... well that doesn't really to help him too much. Vash still get's a well aimed shot at him that get's him in the leg. Soma throws his disc armor at Starkiller only for him to dodge it. Starkiller proceeds to crush Soma with the power of the force. He's get's interrupted though by the disc armor's return trip back to Soma."

Ihihihi. Ouch. Come forth Stake of Wrath, Satan!
Summon the Stake of Wrath to attack Chuck Norris, and make the goat flank and stab at him.
((Sorry, had no idea this had updated.))
"Hmph. Not bad. Most people would be on the floor right now, clutching where their heads used to be."
Chuck Norris decides to ignore the goat for now, considering it beneath him to attack such a weak opponent without being attacked first. He instead gives Beatrice another taste of his roundhouse deluxe.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Woah two incredible things happened in the fight between Beatrice and Chuck Norris!"
"....."
"That right, Sarah! Chuck Norris in a blink of an eye, delivered a roundhouse kick to Beotrice and sent her flying into the nearby wall leaving a crater in it!"
"....."
"Yes the walls, floors, and ceiling are 100% indestructible and yet Chuck just put a crater in it. If Beatrice was anything but an evil witch, she'd probably be paste by now! Though she amazingly kept conscious and created a magical knife behind Chuck's back and sent it flying at him. He dodged it except for a few hairs on his beard."
"....."
"Yep that's when the second incredible thing happened, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked reality and walked through the resulting hole in space and time and back to his dimension! The hole then disappeared like nothing happened! Why he did that, nobody knows!"
"....."
"Oh yeah Beatrice summons some evil demon chick."

"We'll revisit that myth later," Adam says. That said, the Mythbusters have begun a mysterious construction!

"While all that fighting was going on, Jamie and Adam created and homemade crossbow with a sniper scope on it? How they even make that?"
"....."
"What do you mean I should've been paying attention? Well whatever it doesn't really matter much."

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

((Noticed that Alex ability gives him +3 not +2. Didn't really matter but yeah sorry about that.))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 02, 2013, 08:22:31 am »

Initiate maneuver Flying Dropkick!
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 02, 2013, 09:42:26 am »

Soma regains his breath, and switches Disc Armor for Lightning Doll, and summons...A Siren!.

While it does...Stuff, Soma attacks Starkiller with LIGHTNING.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19