Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19

Author Topic: The Multiverse All-Stars Tournament! - Tournament 1 Round 12!  (Read 34642 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: The Multiverse All-Stars Tournament! - Tournament 1 Sign ups!
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2013, 02:46:09 am »

Turn 0

You all get sucked out of your worlds and into a square arena. It's a big surprise to you because you was off doing your thing and then, BAM! You here.

"Welcome! You all have been chosen to participate in a deathmatch! The winner has a chance to become a god while the losers all die. If you don't wanna fight... well just stand there and let someone kill you. That's fine by me!"

Well... there you go. If you don't wanna die, you gotta fight!

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 02:48:07 am by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

The Mythbusters glance around before muttering with each other and forming a battle plan. With a mighty grin, Adam pulls out an enormous detonator and they count down together:
3! 2! 1!
And a tremendous explosion occurs.
Use When in Doubt, C4! on Soma.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

Angel Arm on Starkiller, because yay free lightsabers
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 05:09:13 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

This isn't the time for thinking or one-liners, it's the time for action! Ranged attack on Vash! Some lightsabers thrown in his direction will sort him out.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 04:48:50 am by Krath »
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hello, opponents. If you wan't to fight me, you must first know three things. 1, you will not leave this arena alive. 2, I will beat you. 3--"
Chuck Norris dashes over to Beo and delivers a roundhouse kick!
"3, you should not be listening to me while you are supposed to be fighting."
((Btw, by the "At the cost of the 1 HP thing, I don't mean that he has 1 HP deducted from his total, I mean that he only has 1 HP.))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Btw, by the "At the cost of the 1 HP thing, I don't mean that he has 1 HP deducted from his total, I mean that he only has 1 HP.))

Ah... I'll change that in the next turn.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Hm...how does a 3x3 area sound for the Fireball?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

Soma quickly surveys the area, before equipping his Blue Soul, Buer and his Red Soul, Disc Armor.

Suddenly, he hears a bit of rumbling underneath him. He High Jumps, hoping it'll help avoid whatever is underfoot.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 01:18:16 pm by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

"Hrmpf. You are nothing to me!"

Whipfist Konishi, bring her up into the air, and slam her back down.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 10:29:58 am by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Soma quickly surveys the area, before equipping his Blue Soul, Buer, his Red Soul, Disc Armor, and his Yellow  Soul, Zombie Officer.

Suddenly, he hears a bit of rumbling underneath him. He High Jumps, hoping it'll help avoid whatever is underfoot.

Well... the turn is fine and all... except the yellow soul. The other two souls will be mostly for show really... but the yellow soul well... "damage while jumping heals him" is kinda you know lol. I not gonna count it since it's an ability itself just so you know.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

Actually, you might as well just take the Yellow Souls out of the equation. Most of them are Stat-Boosting Souls, so they'd be a bit OP here. I'll just use the Blue and Red ones.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

"Awww... Mr. Hat and I were hoping you wanted to be our friend! But we can still have fun together!"

Run up to Mercer, and give him a hug with the tentacles from my third eye. Friendly at first, but turning into a bone-crushing squeeze should he prove to be unlovable and dangerous.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile

Ahaha, you have already lost Chuck Norris, come my Butlers, create me shield fit for the gods!
Summon as many Goat Butlers as possible to block or counter the kick.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn 1

The Mythbusters glance around before muttering with each other and forming a battle plan. With a mighty grin, Adam pulls out an enormous detonator and they count down together:
3! 2! 1!
And a tremendous explosion occurs.
Use When in Doubt, C4! on Soma.
Soma quickly surveys the area, before equipping his Blue Soul, Buer and his Red Soul, Disc Armor.

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

"Look at that! Already the tournament starts off with a huge explosion! What do you think, Sarah?"
"Soma is so hot looking, Kyaaa~ I so want so see some Soma x Starkiller action going on! Soma x Chu-"
"Right! So Soma jumps high up into the air with a very impressive backflip while Jamie and Adam just busted the myth to you can kill supernatural beings with C4! No doubt that will not stop to from trying again, since their fans will argue that the explosion never hit him in the first place!"

Angel Arm on Starkiller, because yay free lightsabers
This isn't the time for thinking or one-liners, it's the time for action! Ranged attack on Vash! Some lightsabers thrown in his direction will sort him out.

"Well that was-"
"This fight is boring, Jerry. Can we move to the next one?"
"What do you mean?"
"While I would enjoy some Vash x Starkiller, lightsabers don't leave any blood and Vash's guns aren't very gruesome. Without gore it's just normal ra-"
"Your fantasies aside, we have to properly commentary the fight."
"Haiii...."
"Anyways, Vash is getting off some very impressive shots! One to the gut and other in the shoulder! If Starkiller didn't have his force powers to slow done the bullets, no doubt he'd be dead already."
"It'd be so sexy to see Starkiller just explode into chunks.... I wander if Vash has explosive bullets... Then my opinion of him would go way up!"
"Right, try not to drool too much, Sarah."

"Hello, opponents. If you wan't to fight me, you must first know three things. 1, you will not leave this arena alive. 2, I will beat you. 3--"
Chuck Norris dashes over to Beo and delivers a roundhouse kick!
"3, you should not be listening to me while you are supposed to be fighting."
Ahaha, you have already lost Chuck Norris, come my Butlers, create me shield fit for the gods!
Summon as many Goat Butlers as possible to block or counter the kick.

"We-"
"CHUCK YOUR SO AWESOME! KYAAA~~~~ DISEMBOWEL THAT BITCH!"
"As I was saying, Chuck Norris lives up to his reputation. After scratching Beatrice with a roundhouse kick that cuts her face wide open, she summons up 4 Goat Demon Butlers-"
"Which are ugly as hell."
"that proceeds to gang up on him. Though he dodges all of their attacks and with one counter attack each, completely obliterates all but one. The one that was lucky enough to survive is just barely able to stand now."
"Chuck is the only old guy I wanna see pairings with. That is how cool and hot he is! Beatrice is just a bitch."

"Awww... Mr. Hat and I were hoping you wanted to be our friend! But we can still have fun together!"

Run up to Mercer, and give him a hug with the tentacles from my third eye. Friendly at first, but turning into a bone-crushing squeeze should he prove to be unlovable and dangerous.

"Koishi is so kawaii! I wanna take her home with me!"
"Uh, Sarah, what does kawaii mean?"
"It means cute, duh. Don't you know anything?"
"........"
"What?"
"Ahem, Alex went and turned his arm in a black tentacle like thing and grabbed a hold of Koishi and slam her into the ground before she even had a chance to react.  Then she suddenly ran up Alex Mercer and tried to what seemed to be a hug. Though he jumped backwards before she grabbed him and she fell on her face."
"I can't wait to see more of her! She's so kawaii~"

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

"Heh, I suppose I should feel dirty just from hitting you. Then again, absorbing the memories of thousands of sociopaths will do that to you. Now, Who wants to get eaten!?"

Change hands to claws and launch a flurry of strikes!
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19