Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19

Author Topic: The Multiverse All-Stars Tournament! - Tournament 1 Round 12!  (Read 34629 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

Soma double jumps over to the square next to StarKiller, and tries to Disc Armor Him!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

"We'll revisit that myth later," Adam says. That said, the Mythbusters have begun a mysterious construction!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

"I don't think I like him much anymore, Mr. Hat. What do you think about him? Kill him? That seems a little harsh, doesn't it? Oh well, anything for you Mr. Hat<3"

Slash him to ribbons with my claw-like fingernails.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile

Ihihihi. Ouch. Come forth Stake of Wrath, Satan!
Summon the Stake of Wrath to attack Chuck Norris, and make the goat flank and stab at him.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"We'll revisit that myth later," Adam says. That said, the Mythbusters have begun a mysterious construction!
Adam and Jamie have gone through more strange moods than most fortresses.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

"Don't toy with me!"

Activate Force Fury, and give Soma a Force-enhanced telekinetic beatdown! Move next to him beforehand if needed.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

snipe at starkiller with my long colt... because.. well just because...
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

Just waiting on Borno... I'll start making the turn as soon as he posts.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Sorry, had no idea this had updated.))
"Hmph. Not bad. Most people would be on the floor right now, clutching where their heads used to be."
Chuck Norris decides to ignore the goat for now, considering it beneath him to attack such a weak opponent without being attacked first. He instead gives Beatrice another taste of his roundhouse deluxe.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile

((Sorry, had no idea this had updated.))
"Hmph. Not bad. Most people would be on the floor right now, clutching where their heads used to be."
Chuck Norris decides to ignore the goat for now, considering it beneath him to attack such a weak opponent without being attacked first. He instead gives Beatrice another taste of his roundhouse deluxe.
*CackleCackle* What's the matteeerrrr Chuuuuckkk Noooorriiissss? Can't fight more than one enemy at once?

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: The Multiverse All-Stars Tournament! - Tournament 1 Round 1! It's Begun!
« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2013, 08:25:03 pm »

Hm.... would you guys categorize Chuck as neutral or good? Since stefmor is summoning a deadly sins demon that is good against evil people and weak against good people. I personally wanna but chuck in the neutral category.

Anyways turn will be up after I get some sleep. Too sleepy to write right now lol.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2013, 08:55:49 pm »

Hm. I'd consider him Neutral. Movie-wise, I think Sidekicks is a bad enough movie to balance out Walker Texas Ranger. Even though I've never seen it. Sidekicks is really a bad enough Karate Kid Rip-Off to balance out any good movie those actors ever did.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 01, 2013, 11:57:10 pm »

Hm.... would you guys categorize Chuck as neutral or good? Since stefmor is summoning a deadly sins demon that is good against evil people and weak against good people. I personally wanna but chuck in the neutral category.

Anyways turn will be up after I get some sleep. Too sleepy to write right now lol.
Chuck Norris is evil because I say so in red. And everything I say in red becomes truth. BECAUSE I AM BEATO, THE ENDLESS WITCH! AND BAY 12 HAS SOLD THEIR SOULS TO ME IN EXCHANGE OF POWER! NOW I OWN THEM FOREVER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2013, 11:58:47 pm »

Chuck Norris is evil because I say so in red. And everything I say in red becomes truth. BECAUSE I AM BEATO, THE ENDLESS WITCH! AND BAY12 HAS SOLD THEIR SOULS TO ME IN EXCHANGE FOR POWER! NOW I OWN THEM FOREVER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
FTFY, and weren't you the one who sold your soul to me in exchange for power?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2013, 12:02:25 am »

Chuck Norris is evil because I say so in red. And everything I say in red becomes truth. BECAUSE I AM BEATO, THE ENDLESS WITCH! AND BAY12 HAS SOLD THEIR SOULS TO ME IN EXCHANGE FOR POWER! NOW I OWN THEM FOREVER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
FTFY, and weren't you the one who sold your soul to me in exchange for power?
One does not simply correct the red tet text*.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19