Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 456683 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette mission 11: You Need the Red Keycard
« Reply #2295 on: November 04, 2013, 10:04:37 pm »

((Isn't Faith the molesty person?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: November 04, 2013, 10:11:18 pm »

((That's May... for the most part.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: November 04, 2013, 10:13:58 pm »

(Well, Faith was the one looking for children with delicious short pants. May used to molest people before she shacked up with Thomas and now she just kinda half-heartedly attempts it on someone every now and then just out of habit.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: November 04, 2013, 10:14:36 pm »

((Note to self: Avoid wearing short ants.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: November 04, 2013, 10:15:00 pm »

((Note to self: Avoid wearing short ants.))

((Who wears short bugs?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2300 on: November 04, 2013, 11:39:49 pm »

((I for one welcome the return of our feline overlords.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: November 04, 2013, 11:45:20 pm »

((Lyra's taking over again?))
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: November 05, 2013, 12:20:17 am »

((Who wanted to be assimilated?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: November 05, 2013, 01:03:12 am »

"So, Steve. Are we getting our gear delivered, trying to stay undercover or just do anything we want? Because Faith still seems to be a little unresponsive." Milno says, motioning towards  Faith with a thumb to make a point.

Talk.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: November 05, 2013, 03:37:08 am »

"So, Steve. Are we getting our gear delivered, trying to stay undercover or just do anything we want? Because Faith still seems to be a little unresponsive." Milno says, motioning towards  Faith with a thumb to make a point.

Talk.

We're prepping to bring you your gear, unless you feel like staying undercover will give you some benefit, or want to head back to the sword yourself. We're pretty much in Search and Destroy mode over here, so I think the time for stealth is over. We have control of the blackship, so we can drop your gear and some reinforcements near your position. Just let us know if you'd like to keep sneaking around and we'll leave your gear on the Sword and drop the sweep squad elsewhere.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: November 05, 2013, 12:18:55 pm »

((By the way, moving the SW Response team to this thread is advisable, since Milno is taking the lead and I'd rather not have too many teams contending for space in piecewise's replies.))

"Sure. Seems you people had fun while we legged around trying to search for the SW."

Relocate to a place closer to the sword and where the equipment-dropping process becomes easier.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: November 05, 2013, 12:25:50 pm »

((By the way, moving the SW Response team to this thread is advisable, since Milno is taking the lead and I'd rather not have too many teams contending for space in piecewise's replies.))

"Sure. Seems you people had fun while we legged around trying to search for the SW."

Relocate to a place closer to the sword and where the equipment-dropping process becomes easier.

(( Fair enough. I'll start posting here next turn, which should be take-off for the blackship ))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2307 on: November 05, 2013, 12:57:25 pm »

(...I always thought Irony was a dude and s/he never corrected me. >.>)
((I have no idea actually, in which case I usually go with the gender of the character they use. And hey, this is the internet, for all we know Irony is a sentient cat posting from a cloaked spaceship.))
((I doubt it. Their spaceship's OS wouldn't be compatible with Terran browsers. Oh, and sentient cats are kinda absurd.))
Ever heard of Noctis? It's a space exploration game. It has space cats.

Talk.

You and the rest of Joker team relocate to the roof to make a drop easier.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: November 05, 2013, 03:19:33 pm »

"Per chance would anyone be able to mount this turret onto the ship?"
Charles looks for someone competent who can attach his turret to the blackship.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: November 05, 2013, 03:44:54 pm »

"I assume I can, well, at least I can't blow it up at the very least, let me have a go at it!"
try to attach that turrent to the ship!
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 243