Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 455397 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette mission 10: Ice 9
« Reply #1965 on: August 24, 2013, 07:05:58 pm »

((I can't believe we're missing an incredible fight. The albino sexbot with the rage punches of doom versus the Sun and his superbaseballbat wielding bodyguards tanks. That's the stuff great comics are made of.))
((Unless the other thing was happening, of course. In which case, that's an altogether different sort of comic.

...well, there might be some overlap.))

Yeah, give stacy a manipulator

I see no way this can fail

((Wouldn't it be, "Icy no way this can fail?"))
((Damn you both.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: August 24, 2013, 07:55:28 pm »

((Anyone have any idea what's going on inside? Cough Irony cough?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1967 on: August 24, 2013, 08:00:25 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yndjNuOI9T0&t=45m45s

Accurate representation of the way these missions normally go.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: August 24, 2013, 08:36:31 pm »

((Obviously. :3))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: August 24, 2013, 08:42:31 pm »

((Can we get log of what happened after the mission's over?))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: August 24, 2013, 08:43:45 pm »

((Can we get log of what happened after the mission's over?))
((I forgot to save copies of most of my responses, but I assume I'll be able to share PW's stuff, at least.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1971 on: August 24, 2013, 08:44:04 pm »

As the team scrambles to engage the new adversary, they see something else fall from the upper level of the palace. It streaks down and lands with a thud, raising a cloud of dust and thin ice crystals from the ground.

As the haze clears, the team can make out the form of Faith. She's coated in synthblood, her muscles literally bulging through her skin, and she's carrying a ballistic ceramic Riot shield thats a good foot taller then she is in one hand.

You could swear you hear someone playing a sweet guitar rift in the distance.

Faith has rejoined the party!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: August 24, 2013, 08:50:44 pm »

As the team scrambles to engage the new adversary, they see something else fall from the upper level of the palace. It streaks down and lands with a thud, raising a cloud of dust and thin ice crystals from the ground.

As the haze clears, the team can make out the form of Faith. She's coated in synthblood, her muscles literally bulging through her skin, and she's carrying a ballistic ceramic Riot shield thats a good foot taller then she is in one hand.

((... My headplaylist just cued up Rules of Nature for that. Ermagerd.))

Disengage the cripple dude, draw the Razor. Then sneak around behind the large man while he's distracted by the rest of the party.

Noone notices the beaurocrat.

Slice him open so his spine is bared, then drop the sword and shove my hand into the resulting hole to grip the spine with my awesome kinetic gauntlet thing. then TEAR THE FUCKING THING OUT.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1973 on: August 24, 2013, 08:52:03 pm »

((Now, look at this and tell me it isn't something you'd find in a comic book, anime or hero movie.

Also, gauntlet is for punching stuff. Read the description in the first post of the primary mission thread.))
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 08:53:40 pm by Parisbre56 »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: August 24, 2013, 09:25:11 pm »

Disengage the cripple dude, draw the Razor. Then sneak around behind the large man while he's distracted by the rest of the party.

Slice him open so his spine is bared, then drop the sword and shove my hand into the resulting hole to grip the spine with my awesome kinetic gauntlet thing. then TEAR THE FUCKING THING OUT.

((Um))

((Now, look at this and tell me it isn't something you'd find in a comic book, anime or hero movie.))
((Yeah. :P))

"Sorry about that."

Catch up to the new arrival, trying to stay behind him.

When fairly close but not dangerously so, use my manipulator to try to cut his head off with a foot-wide pane of excessive heat at his neck.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: August 24, 2013, 09:36:30 pm »

((Firstly, a kinetic amp is the size and shape of a postage stamp. Secondly it will crush and rupture his insides before you get a chance to rip out his spine. Thirdly, it may be a bad idea to engage a melee unit in melee combat while he's getting attacked by eldritch manifestations and shot at with ClF3 rounds...))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: August 24, 2013, 09:40:51 pm »

((But if it works...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: August 24, 2013, 09:42:06 pm »

((He'll still end up getting caught in the crossfire...))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: August 24, 2013, 09:58:30 pm »

((Firstly, a kinetic amp is the size and shape of a postage stamp. Secondly it will crush and rupture his insides before you get a chance to rip out his spine. Thirdly, it may be a bad idea to engage a melee unit in melee combat while he's getting attacked by eldritch manifestations and shot at with ClF3 rounds...))

I don't have an amp/implant thing.

I have the gauntlet thing.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: August 24, 2013, 10:01:47 pm »

((I think you're talking about the kinetic amplifier. Which unfortunately, when abbreviated sounds like an actual amp.))
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 243