Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: Roll to be a split personality - One leg + throwing knives = Fail!  (Read 12586 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a split personality - Dancing kills.... you!
« Reply #165 on: March 14, 2013, 03:18:22 am »

Locate first-aid box and heal self.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 14, 2013, 03:52:03 am »

Wrap the end of your foot in your clothes for a make shift torqunet.
((Nudism saves the day!)
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 14, 2013, 03:45:01 pm »

Build Peg Leg out of furniture
Kill everything in the vicinity
go to kitchen, acquire  oil/cooking alcohol/other accelerant and sparker/lighter/other firestarter, BURN THEM ALL (excluding the firelord, may his brightness burn on throughout eternity
for clarity: start with the largest grouping first, smiling man is low-priority until/unless circumstances dictate otherwise, like orders from our shining lord of combustion.
Bandage self once under cover in kitchen first, then move on to the firebombing.
((OK, time to use our dancing skills to our advantage!))
Do The Pegleg Hop-a move you invented years ago-out of the way of gunfire.
Locate first-aid box and heal self.
Wrap the end of your foot in your clothes for a make shift torqunet.
((Nudism saves the day!)

Roll 3 (Go to kitchen, bandage self, locate fire stuff, BURN!) ((Though that three actions really (locating stuff is free since it's a quick scan)... remember, rules says one action at a time))

Ultimate Goal: Damnit it! You knew one of your personalities would get you killed... and it nearly did! You better hurry up and get rid of them.
Current Goal: My LEG! IT.... hurts?  Well not as much as you would expect... weird.

"Delusional Pyromaniac" comes back again... and does something useful! Maybe you personalities are getting better at being... slightly sane. Anyways, you tear off whats left of your leg (since it's dead weight now) and quickly hop one leggedly to the kitchen. You hop over the window and take cover with the grinning man. Who says to you, "Did you break a leg? HAHAHA! Though you're a surprising one... you aren't bleeding or screaming in pain as much as most people who has a leg severed. Your crazy isn't the only thing interesting about you hahaha..." You mostly ignore him and notice a first aid kit on the wall and a propane tank. Or the future equivalent of gas used to cook. That'll make excellent flammable material. By the way, the reason you didn't get shot at for hopping to the kitchen is because a ski mask guy threw a grenade into the middle of the armed guards. Before it went off it went off they had enough time to scatter and get away from it. So none of them died or got hurt, but now would be a good time to inflict some damage on them... well if you didn't have a missing leg to worry about. Oh and yes you can bleed out... though it'll take a while with the current turns being several seconds long due to being in combat.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 14, 2013, 03:47:01 pm »

CAUTERIZE LEG WITH PROPANE TANK

BEAT CRAZY MAN TO DEATH WITH CHOPPED OFF LEG

BE SANTA

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a split personality - Hopping to the kitchen!
« Reply #169 on: March 14, 2013, 03:47:41 pm »

BE SANTA

LOCATE RAINDEER
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 14, 2013, 03:48:09 pm »

Back to shooting
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 14, 2013, 03:53:13 pm »

Run parallel to the enemy, screaming insults in Morse code. Try to look threatening, you're serving as a distraction.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 14, 2013, 03:59:27 pm »

BE SANTA

LOCATE RAINDEER
GIVE OUT GIFTSFIRE TO THE CHILDRENCRAZY MAN!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 14, 2013, 04:05:17 pm »

BUILD PEGLEG OUT OF DEAD BODIES
It's FEF, not FEOF

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 14, 2013, 04:11:28 pm »

dishtowel -> bandage leg, propane tank -> open valve to fully open, throw to middle of large room, near the guards. lighter -> ignite second dishtowel (one NOT on myself) and throw at propane tank
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 14, 2013, 05:49:26 pm »

BE SANTA

BE SANTA

LOCATE RAINDEER
Back to shooting
Run parallel to the enemy, screaming insults in Morse code. Try to look threatening, you're serving as a distraction.

BE SANTA

LOCATE RAINDEER
GIVE OUT GIFTSFIRE TO THE CHILDRENCRAZY MAN!
BUILD PEGLEG OUT OF DEAD BODIES

Roll 1 (Be Santa and cauterize you leg with the propane tank)

Ultimate Goal: You know what this is by now.
Current Goal: HOHOHO! Merry not Christmas! I want my present to not be dead!

A new personality comes forth! It's called "Santa Clause"! Though unlike the the one you usually hear about, this one is as crazy as the rest of the personalities (Well except "Normal" obviously). You just say Merry Christmas to the grinning man and hop your way to the propane tank. As you get ready to cauterize your leg, you notice you have nothing to use to set on fire to even use the tank that way. Hohoho... damn. There's a chopped up dead body of a chef in front of the nearby sink and there's two doors nearby by. One is a normal automatic door and the other one look to be a bit heavier. You guess one is a pantry room and the heavier door is a freezer room.

Meanwhile, grinning man takes a few shots at the shotgun guard before he can reorient himself and his third bullet get's him in the neck. He's now bleeding profusely! The shield guards get out their pistols and is slowly trying to go to the northern exit. They have their sheilds pointed at the grup up stairs and is shooting back toward the grinning man. The SMG guards run straight to the northern exit and the group above is pinning down the shield guards with bullets from making a run for it.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Start throwing knifes at the enemies

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Grab shotgun, use as peg leg.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

grab dishtowel, preferably a clean one, bandage self.
if already done or doesn't take long:

aquire propane tank, fully open the valve, then throw it at the guards.

if still have time after that:
look for a lighter/sparker, if no lighter/sparker then steel wool. grab second dishtowel. use lighter/sparker or steel wool + electric current
(yes, i've done this before irl, and it works) to ignite the second dishtowel, then once it is properly lit, throw flaming dishtowel at propane tank.

other fire sources if the above can't be found:
stovetop.
if stove was a gas stove: the sparker/igniter built into the stovetop.
toaster (place dishtowel in toaster, turn toaster on)
aluminum foil + cloth/paper + microwave
damp dishtowel + electric socket (especially if it was made damp via some kind of oil (vegetable oil anyone?)

alternate fuel sources instead of dishtowel:
bread
paper plates/cups/towels
recepie book
bottle of oil
bottle of alcohol
sugar (BE CAREFUL with this one)
potato chips

((i'm a pyro IRL, do NOT challenge me to show you how to make something go all pretty and glowy))
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 06:39:14 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Lenglon's plan sounds acceptably sane, if we remove the part about burning things.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 06:38:40 am by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13