Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 51

Author Topic: Arena Deus! (The End: Closure)  (Read 52798 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Deus! (Game I - Round 7: B.S.O.D.)
« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2013, 07:53:12 pm »

Yes! Victory is in sight!

"Diana, shall we take a temporary alliance?"

Shoot Neighpor. Stay soaring out of reach.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 10, 2013, 08:14:01 pm »

Awesome! My plan is working! Keep killing each other!

Keep defending!
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2013, 03:48:24 am »

"Sound fine."

Stab Neighpor in the face.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 11, 2013, 06:53:01 am »

Guys, check the scoreboard. Scapheap has lost no damage and needs to be eliminated. I've lost a lot of health.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 11, 2013, 07:22:41 am »

Guys, check the scoreboard. Scapheap has lost no damage and needs to be eliminated. I've lost a lot of health.
Sorry what was that, I can't hear you over my stabbing.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 11, 2013, 03:13:29 pm »

Meh, just jumping on the bandwagon and hoping to score some points. After all, if scapheap kills you, I won't get the points back when I kill scapheap.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Deus! (Game I - Round 8: Final Four)
« Reply #126 on: March 11, 2013, 03:34:48 pm »

Game I - Round 8: Final Four

Neighpor indicates, "Hey, Diana is the only undamaged one here! Also, I'm a horse, neigh!" (6+1 vs. 1+1) Neighpor charges Diana and hits her on the head with his staff, smashing the succubus into the arena floor! (-6HP) Diana stands up, blood covering her face, as her eyes turn a distinct red color. Pulling out her pistol, she shoots at Ryan! (4 vs. 1) Ryan gets shot in the leg! (-5 HP)

!ku im La!ee allies with Diana and then shoots Neighpor. (2 vs. 5) Neighpor dodges the shot.

Ryan hides behind his shield. "Stop shooting me!" (2) He drops his shield and his to pick it up.

Diana calms down from her magical rage and then goes into normal rage to stab Neighpor with her rapier. (4+1 vs. 3) She stabs Neighpor in the side, through his ribcage! (-5 HP)

Spoiler: Scoreboard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Participant Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arena Environment (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 11, 2013, 03:41:21 pm »

Stab Neighpor again.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 11, 2013, 03:58:23 pm »

Shoot Neighpor again. Oh, and don't glass pistols get +1 when attacking?
Sig

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 11, 2013, 03:59:41 pm »

Shoot Neighpor again. Oh, and don't glass pistols get +1 when attacking?

I just forgot to add it in, but I knew it was 2+1, which didn't change the outcome. But I'll remember to put it in next turn. :3
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 11, 2013, 07:00:09 pm »

Damnit! I said kill each other! Not me!

Pick up my shield and then stack the treasure chests on top of each other and use it as cover so I stop being shot!
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 11, 2013, 07:19:00 pm »

Damnit! I said kill...me!
Sure, once the horse has been...put down.
Sig

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 11, 2013, 07:38:46 pm »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 11, 2013, 07:56:39 pm »

Damnit! I said kill...me!
Sure, but let the horse kill me first.
Not happening. I can fly and have a gun. He's a horse and...doesn't.
Sig

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 11, 2013, 09:26:20 pm »

Murder Diana with staff.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 10:25:12 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 51