Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 51

Author Topic: Arena Deus! (The End: Closure)  (Read 52790 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Deus! (Game I - Round 8: Final Four)
« Reply #135 on: March 11, 2013, 09:28:11 pm »

Murder Diana. wonder how she got two actions last turn.

Staff of Rage causes target to attack another player. This is a free action since it's a randomly aimed.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Deus! (Game I - Round 8: Final Four)
« Reply #136 on: March 11, 2013, 10:24:37 pm »

ah.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Deus! (Game I - Round 9: Tower of Chests)
« Reply #137 on: March 12, 2013, 03:09:04 pm »

Game I - Round 9: Tower of Chests

Diana takes her Rapier and jabs into Neighpor again. (1+1 vs. 2+1) Neighpor dodges, (1+1 vs. 1+1) and neighs angrily.

!ku im La!ee shoots at Neighpor. (5+1 vs. 2) The shot hits Neighpor right in the head! (-6 HP) Neighpor falls onto his side and crumples.
!ku im La!ee has slain Neighpor!
He is awarded 10 Points!

Ryan picks up his shield and runs to the chests, where he builds a tower of chests. (1) The tower falls on him! He manages to get out, but not without getting hurt some. (-2 HP)

Spoiler: Scoreboard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Participant Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arena Environment (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 12, 2013, 03:45:44 pm »

Diana look at Ryan "I going to count him as a non-combatant."

shoot !ku im La!ee
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 12, 2013, 03:48:01 pm »

When did Diana get a pistol?

Shoot Diana
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 12, 2013, 03:50:38 pm »

Chest #2 or #1 I can't remember.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 12, 2013, 03:50:54 pm »

Shoot Diana

Opening a chest.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 12, 2013, 04:11:15 pm »

Shoot Diana
Opening a chest.
Pretty sure this is the first or second turn the pistol's showed up in her inventory...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 12, 2013, 04:15:45 pm »

Well that worked out great.... Well time for another stupid idea! Or if it works, a brilliant one! But I'll wait until they kill each other.

Be an opportunistic coward and defend some more!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 04:54:40 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 12, 2013, 04:19:03 pm »

Well that worked out great.... Well time for another stupid idea! Or if it works, a brilliant one!

Act like Captain America and throw my shield like a boomerang at Diana. Hope it really does act like a boomerang and comes back to me.

((You do realize that you lose points for kills, right? Which means you really should have negative points right now.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 12, 2013, 04:48:49 pm »

Well that worked out great.... Well time for another stupid idea! Or if it works, a brilliant one!

Act like Captain America and throw my shield like a boomerang at Diana. Hope it really does act like a boomerang and comes back to me.
Note I'm attacking GWG instead of you.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 12, 2013, 04:49:03 pm »

((Yes! But if I'm the last one alive, it won't matter! Plus I doubt I can stay defensive until the turn limit... and for more to show up points.))

EDIT:
Note I'm attacking GWG instead of you.

Yes.... but you shot me (though at random) and you have the most health. I'm more likely to live through this thing with GWG alive then You.... plus I'm probrably to afraid someone decides to pick me off... hm.... Maybe I should wait it out.... whoever is left will be weaker by then and I won't a target until one of you dies.... alright I'll change my action.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 04:53:31 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Deus! (Game I - Round 10: Gunduel!)
« Reply #147 on: March 12, 2013, 06:01:52 pm »

Game I - Round 10: Gunduel!

Diana breaks her short alliance with !ku im La!ee by shooting zer. (3-1 vs. 1+1) She hits the Kogan in the hair! If it has hair anywhere even.

!ku im La!ee fires back at her. (2+1 vs. 1-1) She freezes, allowing !ku to shoot her in the left arm! (-4 HP)

Ryan hides again. (5) Hidin' behind crates, with shield over his face. (+1 to Defensive Rolls next turn.)

Spoiler: Scoreboard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Participant Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arena Environment (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 12, 2013, 06:04:21 pm »

Take evasive action whilst shooting at Diana!
Sig

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 13, 2013, 12:40:13 am »

Do more hiding and shielding while cheering for them to kill each other!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 51