Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 51

Author Topic: Arena Deus! (The End: Closure)  (Read 52768 times)

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Deus! (Game I - Round 5: Fluffies!)
« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2013, 07:59:40 pm »

Back of the line for me!

+3 to Offense & +2 to defense. Uh...
Is this better?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2013, 08:04:26 pm »

COMMENCE FURTHER THROWING ACTIONS. Grab Wambler #2 and throw it at !ku. Fluffballs make the best throwing weapons.

Insert cold mechanical laughter here.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 08:13:43 pm by Krath »
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 07, 2013, 08:08:52 pm »

Back of the line for me!

I'm not exactly sure how I would calculate the defensive rolls, and I don't really understand the "Weak Points" either. Explain please? :3
Is this better?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 07, 2013, 08:32:43 pm »

Murder Fluffy Wambler #1 with staff.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 07, 2013, 10:28:16 pm »

Back of the line for me!

I'm not exactly sure how I would calculate the defensive rolls, and I don't really understand the "Weak Points" either. Explain please? :3
Is this better?
(Weak Spots -- If my enemy rolls a 6 or greater, and I roll less than his roll, the damage that would be dealt is doubled. If my roll is higher than or equal to his roll, damage is dealt as if my roll was lower than his, but is not doubled.
For example: Enemy rolls 6, I roll 3+1=4. 6>4, therefore damage = 6*2 = 12. If my roll there had been a 6 (or greater) the damage would instead be 6.)
(For the Defense boost, just add 1 to my roll vs. an enemy attack.)
(Minimum 1 damage  -- If a defense roll would normally cause me to block all damage, 1 damage is dealt instead.
For Example: Enemy rolls 4, I roll 4+1=5. Normally, no damage would be dealt, however, instead, I am dealt 1 damage.)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 07, 2013, 10:29:03 pm »

Back of the line for me!

Is this better?
FTFY
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Deus! (Game I - Round 6: Robo-abuse)
« Reply #111 on: March 08, 2013, 11:06:15 pm »

Game I - Round 6: Robo-abuse

Diana flies at the first Fluffy Wambler and stabs at it. (4+1 vs. 6-1) She misses the wambly wambler, who wambly wambles.

!ku im La!ee assumes flight and flies at PX-0, firing his pistol at the robot. (4+1 vs. 1) The Kogan shoots the robot in the back compartment, shooting through several important circuits! (-6 HP)

Ryan runs at the second Fluffy Wambler and bashes it with his shield. (6 vs. 2-1) He cracks his shield on it and its head explodes!
Ryan has slain Fluffy Wambler #2!
He is awarded 2 Points!

PX-0 grabs the second Fluffy Wambler's corpse and throws it at Ryan. (1 vs. 5) It bounces off Ryan's shirt and leaves a bunch of blood on him, but that's about it. Also, it pisses Ryan off. (5+1 vs. 4) Ryan slams his shield into PX-0's torso region, damaging his RAM! (-6 HP)

Neighpor swings his Staff of Rage at Fluffy Wambler #1. (6+1 vs. 5-1) The force causes the Fluffy to explode!
Neighpor has slain Fluffy Wambler #1!
He is awarded 2 Points!

Spoiler: Scoreboard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Participant Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arena Environment (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 08, 2013, 11:08:01 pm »

Shoot PX Again!

Stay out of reach by flying!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 08, 2013, 11:58:17 pm »

((Hey... did you forget my.... wait now that I read it.... technically my ability doesn't kick in for killing animals does it... damn I should've worded that differently -_-))

Defend with my shield. Let the idiots kill each other!

"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 09, 2013, 05:37:48 am »

Start shooting Neighpor
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 09, 2013, 06:53:37 am »

Spoiler: Waitlist! (click to show/hide)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 09, 2013, 07:59:23 am »

Trample Diana to the ground.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 09, 2013, 09:57:43 am »

BZZT. Engage emergency survival protocols. Shoot !ku!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Deus! (Game I - Round 7: B.S.O.D.)
« Reply #118 on: March 10, 2013, 07:17:08 pm »

Game I - Round 7: B.S.O.D.

!ku im La!ee flies over PX-0 and fires a shot at it. (2+1 vs. 1) The shot hits PX-0 in the cooling fan! (-3 HP)

Ryan takes a shieldish defensive. (3) He backs up and gets behind his shield.

Diana fires pistol bullets at Neighpor. (6+1 vs. 1) He shoots him multiple times in the Horse-face! (-9 HP)

Neighpor growls/neighs angrily and charges at Diana, (1+1 vs. 1+1) but she rolls out of the way at the last second!

PX-0 buzzes. "ANTI-KOGAN FEATURES ACTIVATED." It takes it's musket and points it at !ku im La!ee. (2 vs. 4) The flying Kogan dodges the attack with a flying loop, (3+1 vs. 1) and shoots right into PX-0's main processor! (-5 HP) "ERROR. ERROR. ERROR. ER-" PX-0 B.S.O.D.'s before falling onto the ground and exploding into little pieces!
!ku im La!ee has slain PX-0!
He is awarded 10 Points!

Spoiler: Scoreboard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Participant Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arena Environment (click to show/hide)

@Chink: I'll try out your robot for next round, hopefully he won't be OP.

@Borno: Character accepted.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Deus! (Game I - Round 7: B.S.O.D.)
« Reply #119 on: March 10, 2013, 07:27:49 pm »

Point out that Diana is the only one with no health lost. attack her with the staff.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 51