Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 51

Author Topic: Arena Deus! (The End: Closure)  (Read 52791 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Deus! (Game I - Round 1: First Blows!)
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2013, 06:29:40 pm »

Game I - Round 1: First Blows
(Dynamic won out.)

Sir Henry lines up a Glasscannon shot against !ku im La!ee. (4+2+1 vs. 5) It's a very good shot and ends up tearing straight through the Kogan's chest. (-7 HP) Sir Henry puts down the barrel of his smoking weapon and makes sure to avoid anyone else until he's reloaded.

Here, first round when Henry shot at you.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2013, 06:40:14 pm »

(Dynamic won out.)

Sir Henry lines up a Glasscannon shot against !ku im La!ee. (4+2+1 vs. 5) It's a very good shot and ends up tearing straight through the Kogan's chest. (-7 HP) Sir Henry puts down the barrel of his smoking weapon and makes sure to avoid anyone else until he's reloaded.
Oh, right. For some reason I thought that didn't do that much damage.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2013, 06:43:43 pm »

(Dynamic won out.)

Oh, right. For some reason I thought that didn't do that much damage.
Perspectives change when maximum health values are fiddled with. To anyone else, that would be a slightly worrying amount of damage, but to you it actually is worrying. Another good hit and things won't go well.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Deus! (Game I - Round 3: Game of Crates)
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2013, 06:58:26 pm »

Trample Toe Star, or Jaksim. (What happened to my 50-50 staff thing going off?)

You haven't been using it. "Trample" does not mean "hit with a staff".
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Deus! (Game I - Round 3: Game of Crates)
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2013, 07:32:38 pm »

Trample Toe Star, or Jaksim. (What happened to my 50-50 staff thing going off?)

You haven't been using it. "Trample" does not mean "hit with a staff".

Oh, I thought it just randomly went off, my mistake.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Deus! (Game I - Round 4: Dead Humans)
« Reply #80 on: March 04, 2013, 10:13:26 pm »

Game I - Round 4: Dead Humans

Sir Henry drinks his potion. (+6 HP) With a satisfied sigh, he throws the glass bottle at Diana. (2-1 vs. 5) The bottle misses and Diana responds by firing at shot at the Englishman. (4 vs. 5) Sir Henry's dancing skills come into play as he dodges the bullet.

Jaksim charges Toe Star to finish the human off with a double sword finisher. (6 vs. 5) The first slash goes across Toe Star's body and goes straight through his guts! (-5 HP) Toe Star drops his sword and staggers, giving Jaksim the opportunity to slash his second sword through the American's neck! Toe Star bleeds profusely and then collapses on the sand. Jaksim grunts in content and bleeds a little. (-1 HP) But then he eats Grapefruit. (+3 HP)
Jaksim has slain Toe Star!
He is awarded 10 Points!

Diana grips the pistol with both hand and fires off several rounds at Sir Henry. (3 vs. 4) Sir Henry runs around the arena, as a trail of bullets follows him.

Neighpor decides to ruin Jaksim's victory by charging him at gallop speed. (6+1 vs. 5-2) Jaksim is thrown underfoot and then promptly has the shit stomped out of him.  (-8 HP)

PX-0 sneaks up on Sir Henry and then presses an arm into his back. "SPINAL COLUMN ACQUISITION TASK: ACTIVATE." (2 vs. 6) Sir Henry promptly jerks PX-0's extension off of him, (3-1 vs. 1-1) and shoves PX-0 off his feet and back onto the ground. -2 HP

Ryan grabs the fallen PX-0's Musket and starts smashing the edge of his shield on it. (1 vs. 3) He doesn't make a dent in it. "HUMAN REMOVAL TASK: ACTIVATE." (1 vs. 3) PX-0 takes his musket back and then pokes Ryan. "HA HA HA. FLESH."

!ku im La!ee flies past Sir Henry and fires a shot at him! (6+1 vs. 3) The bullet hits Sir Henry straight in the spine! (-8 HP)Sir Henry falls to the ground and twitches violently, before becoming still. Blood oozes from his wound.
!ku im La!ee has slain Sir Henry!
Ze is awarded 10 Points!

Spoiler: Scoreboard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Participant Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arena Environment (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2013, 10:18:01 pm »

Nooooo.  Not even a chance to swallow him whole.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2013, 10:19:23 pm »

Continue flying; shoot Jaksim.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2013, 10:30:57 pm »

Take the musket again and use it as a club on the fallen robot's head. Hopefully it'll break this time.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2013, 10:35:02 pm »

Repeat trample of Jaksim
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2013, 10:37:38 pm »

((Woo! I'm in next round!))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2013, 10:49:36 pm »

[Can't wait to get my CRUNCH on. Bones will be breaking like twigs.]

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2013, 10:52:27 pm »

Back of the line for me!

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2013, 11:24:37 pm »

Grab Ryan by throat, use him as a projectile! Toss him at Jaksim with my INCREDIBLE MECHANICAL STRENGTH. Getting thrown into a probably-dead man will teach him.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 11:27:36 pm by Krath »
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 05, 2013, 12:07:53 am »

So who's in next?
Also you should get Punchy off the player list.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 51