Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 51

Author Topic: Arena Deus! (The End: Closure)  (Read 52749 times)

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Deus! (Game I - Round 1: First Blows)
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2013, 06:10:11 pm »

Engage foul play algorithms. Kick dirt into Ryan's face! If there's no dirt, menacingly adjust photoreceptors at him. Stare the fear of the robot overlords into him.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 06:17:33 pm by Krath »
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2013, 06:39:05 pm »

Wonder why I was skipped. Be opportunistic and let Sir Henry jump on me.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 04:13:04 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2013, 06:40:55 pm »

Continue flying, shoot Sir Henry again.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2013, 06:43:40 pm »

Wonder why I was skipped. Be opportunistic and attack Sir Henry.

Whoops...well, on the bright side you weren't counter attacked. :P
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2013, 07:17:30 pm »

Hop on top of Neighpor, and then trample as many as possible with my new steed.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2013, 11:12:04 pm »

Push the attack!  Continue to stab the Argonian!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Deus! (Game I - Round 2: Stabby Stab)
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2013, 06:20:42 pm »

Game I - Round 2: Stabby Stab

Diana angrily stabs at Punchy. (5+1 vs. 4) She gives him another deep stab wound! (-6 HP, Extra turn of bleeding)

Ryan goes to defend, but sees no one is attacking him. He switches to the offensive and charges PX-0, who is very un-injured. (2+1 vs. 3) Ryan smashes his shield onto PX's robot head, which is made of metal and the blow glances off.

Punchy McGee makes angry roaring sounds and swings his shield at Diana's face. (1 vs. 4+1) Diana ducks under the attack, (4+1 vs. 3) and stabs him right through his fist face! Punchy recoils and runs around the arena screaming, before simply falling forward and bleeding out onto the sand.
Diana has slain Punchy McGee! She is awarded 10 Points!

Jaksim grips both of his swords and slashes at Toe Star. (5 vs. 2) The first slash cuts into Toe Star's lower torso! (-5 HP, Bleeding: -1HP for 2 Turns) (5 vs. 3) The second attack brings a twin-slash that hits the opposite area of the first! (-4 HP, bleeding prolonged for 2 more Turns) Jaksim bleeds from his wound. (-1 HP)

PX-0 is not amused by Ryan's attack and engages command "kick_sand_into_face.exe". (1) PX-0 raises accidentally raises both legs at once, causing it to fall over and flail in the sand. "ERROR.ERROR.ERROR." (Flailing: -1 defense next turn)

Sir Henry jumps onto Neighpor. (2) He jumps awkwardly on him and falls off. Neighpor looks at him sympathetically.

!ku im La!ee flies at Sir Henry and shoots at him again. (4+1 vs. 4) He hits Sir Henry in the right leg! (-4 HP)

Toe Star is caught losing the battle against Jaksim. Gripping his blade, Toe Star aims to return the favor and swings at Jaksim. (3 vs. 2-2) He slashes into Jaksim's ribcage, breaking several ribs. (-4 HP) Toe Star bleeds onto the arena ground. (-1 HP)

3 Chests appear in the middle of the arena! They are labeled #1, #2 & #3.

Spoiler: Scoreboard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Participant Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arena Environment (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 08:25:42 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2013, 06:23:04 pm »

Well, that was fast.
I'll reapply.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2013, 06:26:08 pm »

Go around the arena trampling
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2013, 06:29:36 pm »

FINISH OFF TOE STAR

Then check chest 2.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2013, 06:43:13 pm »

Head toward chest 1 and open it.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2013, 06:56:24 pm »

((Why do i got damage and bleeding? No one attacked me except the robot guy and he didn't even hit me))

Ignore the robot, goto chest #3 and see what's inside! Defend against anyone attacking me.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2013, 07:08:57 pm »

((Why do i got damage and bleeding? No one attacked me except the robot guy and he didn't even hit me))

Ignore the robot, goto chest #3 and see what's inside! Defend against anyone attacking me.

((Whoops, ill fix that.)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2013, 07:15:20 pm »

Beat the Argonian to death with the nearest chest.  Then loot it.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2013, 07:28:39 pm »

While we ae pointing out GM mistakes, why does Diana have 20 points and not 10?
Sigtext
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 51