Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1502 1503 [1504] 1505 1506 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2126208 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #22545 on: July 09, 2015, 02:10:09 pm »

Right, someone needs to make hair suppressed by helmets and the like.

Also, on a directly linked note, we have a person who looks like a living creampie.

Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22546 on: July 09, 2015, 02:15:46 pm »

We needed hair to be suppressed by afros for a LONG time, but hey it's gone unnoticed for 2 years. :P

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22547 on: July 09, 2015, 04:26:47 pm »

Allrighty, looks like the server can be crashed by spamming deadchat.

-Edit-

Server did not crash, it jsut lagged to the point where the program died for everyone on it. Or almost everyone.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 04:31:08 pm by Aseaheru »
Highly Opinionated Fool

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #22548 on: July 09, 2015, 04:41:37 pm »

We needed hair to be suppressed by afros for a LONG time, but hey it's gone unnoticed for 2 years. :P
Hey - just a couple days ago I fixed a bug that went unnoticed from 2012 at least. Hostile mobs, like necromorphs, were supposed to play a sound when attacking in melee same way they do when they shoot. They had the sound file defined by a variable and all. They didn't, because nobody actually bothered to put in the single line of code to play the goddamn sound.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

bluwolfie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22549 on: July 10, 2015, 02:18:17 pm »

Dead.

I often murder myself for the role of best clown.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #22550 on: July 10, 2015, 02:20:33 pm »

Hey - just a couple days ago I fixed a bug that went unnoticed from 2012 at least. Hostile mobs, like necromorphs, were supposed to play a sound when attacking in melee same way they do when they shoot. They had the sound file defined by a variable and all. They didn't, because nobody actually bothered to put in the single line of code to play the goddamn sound.
hey man one time J/L discovered a bug in /tg/ where handcuffed monkeys could transform /anyone/ into a monkey /regardless of the gamemode/, and that had existed ever since monkey was introduced.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22551 on: July 10, 2015, 03:20:14 pm »

Right, so. While doing things like watching Minions twice in a row, I have had some ideas on how to improve clown/mime.

Starting with: Merging clowns and mimes into an "entertainer". When you join as an entertainer you can choose what sort you want to be: actor, instrument player, clown, mime, etc. If there is an choice after than (say, drummer/fiddle player/guitar player/etc) you then choose that there, followed by choosing your name. The theater gets a "Entertainment announcer" which allows the theater to announce plays/recitals/shows/whatnot, along with a ID pass thing so that you can get more people for them. There may possibly be cause to add things like makeup kits (disguises that wear off and let you pretend to be someone else), more instruments (tuba anyone?), or similar. The theater would also get a camera connected to the entertainment network (give a reason for that to exist) and a programmable signboard, to better advertise (probably located next to the bar sign, possibly a second one in arrivals)

I also have ideas for the clown borg, which involves things like making it a general-purpose entertainment borg that can only be chosen by having the module installed. One of these would probably be in the backstage. The module would include things like a "Actor voice changer", which allows (bad) mimicking of people, instrument player, shapeshifting (switch between the different looks, which would be useful for acting), etc.

Thoughts?
Highly Opinionated Fool

bluwolfie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22552 on: July 10, 2015, 03:52:26 pm »

I would like to apply to be a game master, if such a thing is possible. Thank you

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22553 on: July 10, 2015, 04:34:03 pm »

Highly Opinionated Fool

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22554 on: July 10, 2015, 04:40:31 pm »

hey man one time J/L discovered a bug in /tg/ where handcuffed monkeys could transform /anyone/ into a monkey /regardless of the gamemode/, and that had existed ever since monkey was introduced.
Do you have any idea how amazed I was when Jacob called me over to his PC to show me this? It was awesome.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #22555 on: July 10, 2015, 09:24:48 pm »

How on Earth does that even work?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22556 on: July 10, 2015, 11:19:51 pm »

SS13 code, of course! AKA FUCKING SPACE MAGIC BUBBLES :D
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22557 on: July 10, 2015, 11:26:00 pm »

ss13 code isn't even real

it's held together by the sheer belief that it exists and works, like ork technology but even more involved

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22558 on: July 10, 2015, 11:40:41 pm »

^
/|\
 |
 |
 |

What they said
Highly Opinionated Fool

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22559 on: July 10, 2015, 11:43:18 pm »

actual factual, shia lebeouf
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...
Pages: 1 ... 1502 1503 [1504] 1505 1506 ... 1654