Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1128 1129 [1130] 1131 1132 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2119316 times)

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #16935 on: May 24, 2014, 04:56:19 pm »

Plasma + Gold? Plasma + Uranium? Plasma + Diamonds?
Crack-a-lack-a

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16936 on: May 24, 2014, 05:03:30 pm »

Probally plasma and diamonds.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16937 on: May 24, 2014, 05:54:32 pm »

Only one way to find out...
Crack-a-lack-a

Liction

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16938 on: May 24, 2014, 06:29:53 pm »

So apprantly there was some drama over how I played my role as traitor which led to me being banned. I'm sorry to those I shot at but please understand that most of the people I shot at had guns, or were people in positions to get guns. While some argued that the only reason they had guns was to defend themselves from me, while valid it also served to make yourself a target when I saw that you had weapons, It is almost like if the NRA had false premises. The one other I killed was so that they would not be able to show up later blowing my disguise and I understand that this sucks a lot. I know there were people who claimed that I was murderbonering and there is not much I can say other then that I felt that I acted appropriately to the situation as it unfolded and do not feel that I did anything wrong. You are free to disagree as this is simply my own opinion of my actions which has affected you negatively. From my position one false move could spell disaster for me and I had to act decisively if I were to survive.

I am sorry if you were upset by my actions as traitor or was killed by me or even if you felt that I wronged you in some way but it is in the past now and I hope that when my ban has run its time we can get over this sordid round and move on to enjoyable ones.

I understand that emotions are high so please take a breath before replying.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 06:33:10 pm by Liction »

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #16939 on: May 24, 2014, 06:40:54 pm »

How is adamantine made?
When a father plasma and a mother diamonds love each other very much....

Only one way to find out...

As far as I know, you haven't been able to make adamantine in ages. Currently, there's no icon for it, and most of the adamantine crap is commented out.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16940 on: May 24, 2014, 06:46:37 pm »

Also glloyd make it so you can wire rubber ducks then add a battery so you can make a throwable stun weapon.
Crack-a-lack-a

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #16941 on: May 24, 2014, 06:52:36 pm »

So apprantly there was some drama over how I played my role as traitor which led to me being banned. I'm sorry to those I shot at but please understand that most of the people I shot at had guns, or were people in positions to get guns. While some argued that the only reason they had guns was to defend themselves from me, while valid it also served to make yourself a target when I saw that you had weapons, It is almost like if the NRA had false premises. The one other I killed was so that they would not be able to show up later blowing my disguise and I understand that this sucks a lot. I know there were people who claimed that I was murderbonering and there is not much I can say other then that I felt that I acted appropriately to the situation as it unfolded and do not feel that I did anything wrong. You are free to disagree as this is simply my own opinion of my actions which has affected you negatively. From my position one false move could spell disaster for me and I had to act decisively if I were to survive.

I am sorry if you were upset by my actions as traitor or was killed by me or even if you felt that I wronged you in some way but it is in the past now and I hope that when my ban has run its time we can get over this sordid round and move on to enjoyable ones.

I understand that emotions are high so please take a breath before replying.
Okay so this is just my two cents but I believe that the thing about "murderboning" is that most of the time it is very practical and useful, and that's precisely why it's not allowed. When you're an armed antag it's very easy to go on a killing spree. Most of the time unless you're a griefer your act of murderboning is rationalized by a reason, and witnesses are huge trouble when they see you killing someone, so naturally you have to kill them, but then somebody would see you killing them, and by the time you removed all evidences you're standing in a pool of blood and have killed about 5 people.

That is not what a sane person does. If you're going to rp right, you might just decide that your cover is blown and just run. I mean, you're a traitor, not a serial killer.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16942 on: May 24, 2014, 08:27:20 pm »

Playing a great round as AI, got to put down a rebellion, found a changeling.

Then my borg goes and kills me for no reason.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16943 on: May 24, 2014, 08:52:53 pm »

I repeatedly find myself unable to perform simple tasks.
Buckling yourself into a chair is HARD.
Black lives matter.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #16944 on: May 24, 2014, 08:53:10 pm »

That was a pretty chill ling round (pun not intended)
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16945 on: May 24, 2014, 08:58:11 pm »

That was a pretty chill ling round (pun not intended)
I loved it.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16946 on: May 24, 2014, 09:22:42 pm »

I'm just thinking of some actual uses for mithril. Perhaps in high tech body armor? Or an upgraded Durand variant? Because if not I may just resort to making it a holy material inside my Duckism religion...
Crack-a-lack-a

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16947 on: May 24, 2014, 09:28:30 pm »

I think I might be the newbiest newbie to ever play SS13.
Black lives matter.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16948 on: May 24, 2014, 09:39:01 pm »

THINGS I THINK WE NEED.

/TG/ piano code
/TG/ playing card code
Bay DJ booth (Its on one flavor of bay atleast)
Single use "Boomrods" (shotgun shell on end of rod with something setting it off. Single use for both balance and realism.)

More intercomms in the courtroom
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16949 on: May 24, 2014, 09:43:54 pm »

Aseaheru those would have to not open crates, as cargo would be able to make millions of them.
Crack-a-lack-a
Pages: 1 ... 1128 1129 [1130] 1131 1132 ... 1654