Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 976 977 [978] 979 980 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2117587 times)

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #14655 on: March 05, 2014, 03:59:32 pm »

Riley Ironmonger, whoever you are, you are a giant griefing chucklefuck.

Take it to adminhelp.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #14656 on: March 05, 2014, 04:03:32 pm »

My first round as chaplain was extremely eventful.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Pwnzerfaust

• Bay Watcher
  • It's evolution, baby!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14657 on: March 05, 2014, 04:06:01 pm »

Riley Ironmonger, whoever you are, you are a giant griefing chucklefuck.

Take it to adminhelp.

Did. He was let off the hook because he claims he didn't know better. Right. After playing for a week, someone should know that non-antags aren't supposed to randomly kill the AI for no reason.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 04:10:03 pm by Pwnzerfaust »
Give an elf a fire and he's warm for a night. Drop an elf in magma and he's warm for the rest of his life.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14658 on: March 05, 2014, 04:10:06 pm »

My first round as chaplain was extremely eventful.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

What was your religion?

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14659 on: March 05, 2014, 04:10:27 pm »

The Church of the Bare Bottom. My god was the Cosmic Ass.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14660 on: March 05, 2014, 04:10:58 pm »

Okay. I get it now.

Damiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14661 on: March 05, 2014, 05:09:03 pm »

I was the clown that round. I tried to get to the AI to try to save him from the CE, but the chaplain stopped me.  The chaplain actually was the traitor though, so that made sense. 
As usual, as the clown, I ended up in the shuttle brig.  I always start out with good intentions, and end up getting myself locked up.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14662 on: March 05, 2014, 05:14:25 pm »

Well, I acted more as a deranged madwoman than a traitor. My actual target literally asked me to throw him into space with no gear. Everyone else I killed I did so because my god told me to or because they profaned my religion in some way.

Inscribed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14663 on: March 05, 2014, 05:36:59 pm »

I was the clown that round. I tried to get to the AI to try to save him from the CE, but the chaplain stopped me.  The chaplain actually was the traitor though, so that made sense. 
As usual, as the clown, I ended up in the shuttle brig.  I always start out with good intentions, and end up getting myself locked up.
Heh, I was the CMO. I arrested you just because you stole the E-mag and it was a rather stressful situation. I was going to ignore my previous 'problems' with you, after all.
Also, sorry for just keeping the Chaplain asleep all the time, but it felt like the only way to control her, as she had demonstrated extreeme escape ability. And was fucking crazy dangerous as well...

But fuck the end of this round. I hate getting lasered for no reason...

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14664 on: March 05, 2014, 06:07:11 pm »

Heh, I was the CMO. I arrested you just because you stole the E-mag and it was a rather stressful situation. I was going to ignore my previous 'problems' with you, after all.
Also, sorry for just keeping the Chaplain asleep all the time, but it felt like the only way to control her, as she had demonstrated extreeme escape ability. And was fucking crazy dangerous as well...

Before or after you reached CentCom? If before, then yeah, that's fucking annoying. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE A TRAITOR AND ANOTHER TRAITOR FOR NO RAISIN STRAPS A BOMB ON YOU AND-
Calm. Caaaaaalm.
Basically, don't end-round grief. Wait until we get to Centcom, THEN murderbone. It's not a problem then.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14665 on: March 05, 2014, 06:13:48 pm »

I was just disappointed that I didn't wake up on the shuttle, even though you turned off my internals. I still had a freedom implant charge left and enough telecrystals to get a pack of C4. That clown would have been dead meat. But I applaud you for not just killing me in security, and actually keeping me alive to the end of the round.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14666 on: March 05, 2014, 06:58:53 pm »

/tg/ is deading

/tg/ has a giantass clusterfuck every year, whether it's 2boogyman or coderbus. It'll be fine unless Erro escalates it further. As Inti said I think,

"Basil has 40 people on, Sybil has 55 people on, Terry has 12 people on. The byond listing's show a max of 40 on the most populated server."

/TG/ isn't dying any time soon.

I presume the headmin nuking boards is bad right?

Is it too late to wish people weren't such huge dicks and made the previous head quit.

Fucking hell.

Erro is an admin that runs the forums.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14667 on: March 05, 2014, 07:06:52 pm »

/tg/ is deading

/tg/ has a giantass clusterfuck every year, whether it's 2boogyman or coderbus. It'll be fine unless Erro escalates it further. As Inti said I think,

"Basil has 40 people on, Sybil has 55 people on, Terry has 12 people on. The byond listing's show a max of 40 on the most populated server."

/TG/ isn't dying any time soon.

I presume the headmin nuking boards is bad right?

Is it too late to wish people weren't such huge dicks and made the previous head quit.

Fucking hell.

Erro is an admin that runs the forums.

Excuse my ignorance then.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #14668 on: March 06, 2014, 12:12:00 am »

Server dedded.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14669 on: March 06, 2014, 12:34:08 am »

Trying to push the blame away from yourself Rabid?
Pages: 1 ... 976 977 [978] 979 980 ... 1654