Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 973 974 [975] 976 977 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2117375 times)

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #14610 on: March 04, 2014, 09:45:38 pm »

Got DC'd here as well.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14611 on: March 04, 2014, 09:46:01 pm »

JOYOUS.

Server went down. Although, honestly, I didn't want to deal with all the shit happening there.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Nick K

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14612 on: March 04, 2014, 09:46:58 pm »

From the radio, I got the impression you were on top of things. Hadn't you caught the villainous assistant?

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14613 on: March 04, 2014, 09:49:22 pm »

I've never actually seen an Exile before, so I'm a bit disappointed about that.  It was the hotel away mission, so probably one of the best places to get exiled to.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14614 on: March 04, 2014, 09:50:14 pm »

From the radio, I got the impression you were on top of things. Hadn't you caught the villainous assistant?
YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME FOR I AM KERT MOTHER FUCKIN' JONSON. And I had the whole research staff on my side. Along with an energy crossbow and the aberlive chest armour I had to steal. If only I had my purple esword :c
Damn I also which I took a picture.

Edit:
I've never actually seen an Exile before, so I'm a bit disappointed about that.  It was the hotel away mission, so probably one of the best places to get exiled to.
Wait what, Fuck. I would have loved that.

garfield751

• Bay Watcher
  • Aaauuugggghhhh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14615 on: March 04, 2014, 09:50:48 pm »

Kert was a bro, he fought Vladimir, who broke into my/RD office and stopped from killing me long enough for me to make a stun revolver and stun Vlad. Security wanted to arrest Kert too because apparently he was also a traitor but I stopped them from doing that because he basically saved my life.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14616 on: March 04, 2014, 09:54:31 pm »

Kert was a bro, he fought Vladimir, who broke into my/RD office and stopped from killing me long enough for me to make a stun revolver and stun Vlad. Security wanted to arrest Kert too because apparently he was also a traitor but I stopped them from doing that because he basically saved my life.
TO BE FAIR, he DID throw a bomb at me. I think I have a good reason to arrest him. And then someone threw away the E-sword, and I was overall like, WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUCK IS HAPPENING
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14617 on: March 04, 2014, 09:56:59 pm »

TO BE FAIR, he DID throw a bomb at me. I think I have a good reason to arrest him. And then someone threw away the E-sword, and I was overall like, WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUCK IS HAPPENING
The bomb was for fun as I had no other use I wanted to scare you. I was going to drop a second one outside the door but instead I ran. Also when the person threw my esword I died a little.

Nick K

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14618 on: March 04, 2014, 10:00:53 pm »

Fun script in telecomms that round too. Who uploaded it?

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14619 on: March 04, 2014, 10:02:31 pm »

The bomb was for fun as I had no other use I wanted to scare you. I was going to drop a second one outside the door but instead I ran. Also when the person threw my esword I died a little.
Jericho was seriously like, I don't care anymore this is ridiculous. I had no officers, so...Things were difficult.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14620 on: March 04, 2014, 10:07:42 pm »

Jericho was seriously like, I don't care anymore this is ridiculous. I had no officers, so...Things were difficult.
So an assistant made you give up? Weak.
Fun script in telecomms that round too. Who uploaded it?
That fucking AI.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #14621 on: March 04, 2014, 10:08:12 pm »

That script annoyed me.

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14622 on: March 04, 2014, 10:09:26 pm »

What was the script?  I joined a few minutes before it crashed.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14623 on: March 04, 2014, 10:21:54 pm »

What was the script?  I joined a few minutes before it crashed.
Depending on your ID, it would call you a name any time you said something.

HoS: Official Nanotrasen Shooty Mean Boss Man

EDIT: Wellllll.
The alt is up.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 10:23:29 pm by KingofstarrySkies »
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14624 on: March 04, 2014, 10:25:08 pm »

Ah.
The alt is usually up, but last time I checked it was very outdated.  Corai was only a Trial-admin on it.
Pages: 1 ... 973 974 [975] 976 977 ... 1654