Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 644 645 [646] 647 648 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2115188 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #9675 on: August 31, 2013, 03:47:13 pm »

That's really odd then. I can see it on Sibyl, but every time i've been on Phillip it's basically this server with more people and more events.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Corai, my comrade.
Together we shall see the rising of perma-xtended.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9676 on: August 31, 2013, 04:04:01 pm »

That's really odd then. I can see it on Sibyl, but every time i've been on Phillip it's basically this server with more people and more events.

Corai, my comrade.
Together we shall see the rising of perma-xtended.

Glory to New Uristozskta.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9677 on: August 31, 2013, 04:06:39 pm »

Kinda late for Security woes, but as a HoS, I was shot with chloral syringes by the CMO because I didn't find the chemist in time to stop someone that was apparently being shot full of mindbreaker by said chemist blowing him up with a welding fuel tank, and then commited suicide. The CMO then put me in a straightjacket and berated me for being incompetent. Meanwhile without me as the only security, the station has gone to shit because he left my gear lying on the floor outside the bridge. He finally let me go to capture Vladimir who was threatening to kill Ian if he wasn't given the dude who blew up the chemist. I grab some guns and an ablative vest from the armory, and corner him in the HoP's office, where he whips out a goddam laser cannon and proceeds to blast away. By some twist of fate, I lived long enough to stun and cuff him. The CMO then berated me for being so violent. The CMO then gives Vlad plastic surgury because Vlad was saying they'd kill him because he failed. Call shuttle, leave, give Vlad the green text because I was feeling sorry for his ass and just wanted the round to end. Still not sure if bad RP by CMO, or me just being butthurt about it.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #9678 on: August 31, 2013, 04:19:44 pm »

A plea to the people of this kind and fair server:

When a new engineer comes on, do not fucking shout at them to get the power on. This will earn you the the hatred of said engineer who may in fact not bother to set up the power at all and leave the station in your capable hands.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9679 on: August 31, 2013, 04:21:03 pm »

OOC: Rabidgam3r: I'A! I'A! DO'N'UT'S FTAGHN!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9680 on: August 31, 2013, 04:23:29 pm »

Okay, I gotta see this.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9681 on: August 31, 2013, 04:27:07 pm »

A plea to the people of this kind and fair server:

When a new engineer comes on, do not fucking shout at them to get the power on. This will earn you the the hatred of said engineer who may in fact not bother to set up the power at all and leave the station in your capable hands.
To be fair, if you're going to be the only engineer and you're new (and probably setting the engine up with the guide open in another tab), say so. People are generally more forgiving if they're given advanced warning of potential trouble, rather than first noticing when their equipment goes dead.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #9682 on: August 31, 2013, 04:41:17 pm »

I meant new as in "just arrived on the station and hasn't had the time to prepare before the power goes out and he has to use the pacman".

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9683 on: August 31, 2013, 04:44:31 pm »

Yes. Warn the crew in those circumstances or get chewed out for not doing your job because it is assumed you've been there all along twiddling your thumbs.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9684 on: August 31, 2013, 06:38:33 pm »

I meant new as in "just arrived on the station and hasn't had the time to prepare before the power goes out and he has to use the pacman".
Oh, that. Then yeah, they're twats and should be told so while you're setting up the solars.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9685 on: August 31, 2013, 06:58:39 pm »

Suddenly, a wild Badass Janitor Lizard appears!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9686 on: August 31, 2013, 07:02:20 pm »

Didn't know we even had lizardmen.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9687 on: August 31, 2013, 07:03:32 pm »

Xemo is boss. Also, for the last two rounds I was in, I found more diamonds than I have ever found before. I was a rich bastard. Fourty-five in the first, and thirty-five in the second.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #9688 on: August 31, 2013, 07:20:23 pm »

So, Vodka now heals radiation damage, making it very useful to people who have to mitigate it often. Which means Genetics. So I, due to boredom, crafted this Paint hackjob.

Behold the artistic vision of every Spess Morning in Genetics:
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9689 on: August 31, 2013, 07:47:24 pm »

So, Vodka now heals radiation damage, making it very useful to people who have to mitigate it often. Which means Genetics. So I, due to boredom, crafted this Paint hackjob.

Behold the artistic vision of every Spess Morning in Genetics:

It has healed rad damage for some time. It's just not that great because it works off probability, unless something was changed last I checked. It's like how tomato juice heals brute damage.
Also often called Boowells.
Pages: 1 ... 644 645 [646] 647 648 ... 1654